It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHOCKER: Hillary Supporting Super PAC Takes $200,000 in Illegal Donations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Can you prove that I did in purpose?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I'm sure Lybia is also in the list of donors behind the Clintons foundation that is the one paying for her campaign.

In a Thursday morning interview on CNBC, Clinton backer Sidney Blumenthal faced questions about his relationship with the Clinton Foundation's operations in Libya during the time Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State.

Yep!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Or...it could mean someone considers Hillary to be 'Crooked'...there are plenty of people on the LEFT who think she's crooked too.
Ask a Bernie supporter...(maybe even one on this thread, who recently admitted it's probable Clinton may have had a couple of people murdered).

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

This issue came out during her Benghazi report, but it seems the media decided no to give it much thought.

Still when Algeria donated 500.000 still the news didn't gave much thought and she was Active Secretary of state.

I guess when it comes to money it buys immunity.

As a president I wonder how far Hillary will go, when money is flashed in front of her from countries that sponsor terrorism.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

You mean no proof. Ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Or...it could mean someone considers Hillary to be 'Crooked'...there are plenty of people on the LEFT who think she's crooked too.

Without proper evidence, it is illogical to believe she is "crooked". The fact that the term "crooked" is part of propaganda campaigns and is widely used by people that expose themselves to Right Wing propaganda, leads me to believe it is much more likely they have been exposed to that propaganda.

Ask a Bernie supporter...(maybe even one on this thread, who recently admitted it's probable Clinton may have had a couple of people murdered).

Prove it. Otherwise that person believes in propaganda.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You mean no proof. Ridiculous.

Would you prefer Mother Jones ?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If one reads the entire article, it is clear that Super Pacs for multiple candidates have received such funds. The FEC does not punish them and corporations state they believe it is a constitutionally protected right. I don't think they should be able to do this.

Some lawyers believe the prohibition on a contractor giving to a super-PAC is unconstitutional. The Supreme Court has never issued a ruling on the specific matter.

Super Pacs supporting Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush received similar donations from companies with government contracts.

A huge donation of 2.5 million was given to the super pac supporting John Boehner by Chevron in 2013. It is now known as "The Chevron Loophole"

In a 5-1 decision, the FEC ruled that the company’s contribution was legal because the federal contract went to a subsidiary, Chevron USA, which is distinct from Chevron, the entity that made the contribution.

This is a widespread loophole among superpacs, not a Clinton problem specifically, by any means.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Crooked Hillary is also a term used widely by those that disseminate Right Wing propaganda. It is a good indicator that one may have been subject to said propaganda if they continue to parrot it...over and over.

True. I am am just tired of the rampant changing of names of politicians that is against the T&C. I am focusing on one thing at a time.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Crooked Hillary is also a term used widely by those that disseminate Right Wing propaganda. It is a good indicator that one may have been subject to said propaganda if they continue to parrot it...over and over.

True. I am am just tired of the rampant changing of names of politicians that is against the T&C. I am focusing on one thing at a time.

You do your thing.

No argument from me.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Hows the daily Hillary bashing going guys??? Glad its not getting old to pat each other on the back constantly. You guys should hang with all the trump bashers and compare notes on how to keep it all fresh.

LOL, the reporting of corrupt behavior from one of the presidential candidates is now bashing. Hilarious.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: bknapple32
Hows the daily Hillary bashing going guys??? Glad its not getting old to pat each other on the back constantly. You guys should hang with all the trump bashers and compare notes on how to keep it all fresh.

LOL, the reporting of corrupt behavior from one of the presidential candidates is now bashing. Hilarious.

Hillary actually had nothing to do with this. She cannot dictate who donates to the PAC or what the PAC does with the money.

So what is her corrupt behavior in this case?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Yes, Hillary can play the dumb card, is not her fault, is somebody else, what that says on the character of a presidential candidate, it seems that been conniving and treacherous means nothing this days if you are a Hillary Clinton.

Money talks and BS walk.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

She doesn't have to play the dumb card. She had nothing to do with this.

How we can twist that fact to make disparaging conclusions about her character is beyond me.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Yes, Hillary can play the dumb card, is not her fault, is somebody else, what that says on the character of a presidential candidate, it seems that been conniving and treacherous means nothing this days if you are a Hillary Clinton.

Money talks and BS walk.

Rubio, Bush and Boehner played the 'no comment' card on the same types of donations to superpacs that supported them. I am not sure what comment, if any, Clinton has made on this.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Hillary has no control over the SuperPAC or whom donates to it.

Non-story.

Longtime Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin said in a legal proceeding that Clinton did not want the State Department emails that she sent and received on her private computer server to be accessible to "anybody," according to transcripts released Wednesday.

She had no intention of complying with FOIA. NOBODY gets to see her stuff. NOBODY. EF you and your FOIA requests. Two big middle fingers. And when I'm President you won't even get the two middle fingers.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

What does that have to do with a SuperPAC that she has no control over?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Yep.

Crooked Hillary Clinton is crooked.

Confirmed for the thousandth time.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

But of course Trump is 100% responsible for a KKK endorsement from a person who was neither KKk nor endorsing Trump and who Trump disavowed before being criticized for not disavowing.

Where is Hillary disavowing this PAC?
edit on 29-6-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join