It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch meet on her airplane in Phoenix this week?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Maybe Loretta wanted to get into the Mile High Club with a pro.

I've long been

VERY UNDERWHELMED

by Willy's

professional pogostick skills.

I realize he's a legend in his own shorts

and mind . . . with some popular adoration and probably envy on such scores.

However, thoughtful people realize that his shtick is becoming even more of an embarrassing, tawdry, boring, teen excess than it always was.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

Look at the official statement....

The Obama appointee told the TV station that she and Clinton did not discuss the investigation or any other government business. Instead, she says they talked about Clinton’s grandchildren and golf.

Wow. I mean, are the majority of Americans so stupid, they actually believe this? Or, is just a buried story so no one notices??

Smdh...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

eta; ok, she was at the airport in her plane.

bill waited for her. lol.

And why is the husband of someone under investigation by the FBI privy to the schedule of and an unofficial meeting with the one person in charge of...bringing charges?

When state's attorney or local DAs do that with mob bosses or other criminals, secondary investigations usually follow. By who? Who would conduct an inquiry into such meetings which seemingly violate ethics?

The Justice Department.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

LOL

The Obama appointee told the TV station that she and Clinton did not discuss the investigation or any other government business. Instead, she says they talked about Clinton’s grandchildren and golf.

Wow. I mean, are the majority of Americans so stupid, they actually believe this? Or, is just a buried story so no one notices??

Smdh...

Yes, the media really ARE this corrupt and the American voter THIS stupid.

I live amongst fools.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

LOL

Smdh...

Personally? I think the next week or so could be interesting. Or not. It depends upon the GOP leaders. What they do will be interesting, and possibly very telling. Does Trump come out firing shots about this? How about Paul Ryan? Mitch McConnell? Ted Cruz? Jeb Bush? John McCain? If they all come out firing, it's because they smell blood in the water, and Hillary's campaign could start to unravel. If they don't? well, what if just Trump does? Stay tuned.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

LOL

Smdh...

They don't believe it, but what can they do? This administration, imo, is lawless.

We have an AG spending 30 min. aboard her plane talking to the husband of a woman under investigation about "golf and grandchildren" (yeah, right.);

a president that refuses to enforce laws on the books regarding deportation of illegal immigrants;

and a Homeland Security director that won't allow a look-see at public social media messages of foreigners applying for visas from countries that breed radical Islamists for fear it might look bad for the administration and send the "wrong" message.

We have a woman running for the presidency that has flown under the radar of legality all of her public life, who is now under FBI investigation. They get away with it year after year after year. What can anyone do about it? The dung is going to hit the fan this election year. People are sick of it.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Am about 52% through A CRISIS OF CHARACTER by Byrne.

What an unmitigated disaster the undynamic duo are--PARTICULARLY the bw*tch in a pants suit.

They sabotage their own goals and person right and left almost 24/7/365.

The only thing that took one scandal off the table was the newest one.

They use even faithful, loyal, smart and diligent people as though they were worth less than used toilet paper.

Their vengeance and duplicity compulsions are deep rooted and chronic.

I can't think of any of the witches of literature being quite this evil.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

All we need now is a hand basket...

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Maybe because of a "cigar thing"...

That's what I was thinking. Maybe a quick stop in Cuba for one of the really big Cohibas'.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

eta; ok, she was at the airport in her plane.

bill waited for her. lol.

And why is the husband of someone under investigation by the FBI privy to the schedule of and an unofficial meeting with the one person in charge of...bringing charges?

When state's attorney or local DAs do that with mob bosses or other criminals, secondary investigations usually follow. By who? Who would conduct an inquiry into such meetings which seemingly violate ethics?

The Justice Department.

How'd he know was my next question.

It happened on monday and it came out on wednesday.

How can anybody NOT think that something went down.

Could it be the excuse she needs to step down from the investigation and a set up by Bill to put hillary away and take over everything? lol!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

This has been sticking in my craw since I read about it yesterday. So, who's gonna do something about it? Does it even register any more that this is so crooked? It's a mafia in charge of the good ole USA and no one cares. Come on. What can be done? I say it is revolution time-forget the elections-make it much bigger than the 60s but without the atrocities of the Civil War. What else have we got? Any civilian leadership? Help!

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: kellynap43

Bill Clinton did not have improper relations with Loretta Lynch.

Time to check her dress for stains.

Golf and Grand kids? smh, why not just send a postcard, or phone call much cheaper that why. lol

edit on 30-6-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
We were never supposed to have a clue about this. And we wouldn't if someone at the airport hadn't tipped off the local news. Talking about the grandkids is the Clintons' go-to cover story lately.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Sorry - double post.
edit on 30-6-2016 by bbarkow because: double post

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: kellynap43

I am quite sure the founding fathers weren't fond of corruption, but I can't prove that none existed among them.

The constitution is a living, breathing document. They wrote it that way on purpose with the built in mechanism to be able to amend it.

The Great Late Justice Scalia once said:
www.foxnews.com...

"The Constitution is not a living organism," he said. "It's a legal document, and it says what it says and doesn't say what it doesn't say."

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
The more I think about this "accidental" meeting, the more disgusted I get. What are the chances that they would both have events (rather minor ones at that) scheduled on the same day? What are the chances they would "accidently" run into each other on the tarmac?

These people just spit in our faces knowing there is not a damn thing anybody can do about it. A "chance" meeting, my a**, and nobody can prove they talked about anything other than golf and grandkids. They laugh knowing they are untouchable.

Well said. Thus my motivation in posting this article. I wanted all my ATS brothers and sisters to get the message out.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Who has authority to investigate the United States Attorney General? FBI? Congress? And if there is a violation of ethics or a law was broken, who charges her?

This is a serious thing. It creates layers of conflicts of interest.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Optics. At least they should be TRYING to keep some semblance of impartiality. But no. The Great Left Kabal (being the other half of the Great Right Kabal, i.e., the "uniparty.") is so ASSURED of (fixed) Hillary victory, that no modest attempts at hiding the collusion need be made. The American sheeple are too distracted and dumbed down to see what is being done to the country.

Expecting the Great Right Kabal (McConnel, McCain, Romney, Cruz, Ryan) to "make something of this" would help the outsider Trump. We can't have that. And the "true believing" (ahhh, they were looking at baby pictures) left believe that ANY critique, or call out of blatant malfeasance or illegal activity on the part HRC would give that pesky Sanders guy more cred. We can't have that.

So accept it Sheep.

And no doubt a reporter in Phoenix will soon be unemployed; and the station's license come under FCC scrutiny.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
She is going to have to recuse herself. No way the GOP is going to let her rule on Hillary. Gave money to her, hired by Bill, meeting with Bill in private...severe conflict of interests. Not even sure if it can get anymore severe. Pretty much the apex of the pyramid on it. If she stays on she will have to be indicted as well.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Glinda

Optics. Yes. That is the word they use all the time. I can hear them now, "You're right. Loretta and Bill having a tete-et-tete in private was perhaps bad "OPTICS", but rest assured they only discussed kids and grandkids".

I am sick of them and their use of flowery words and manipulation of language...."it depends on what the meaning of "is" is"....sick of it. Optics my a**!

edit on 30-6-2016 by queenofswords because: grammar correction

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join