It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media inadvertently admits the Sun's role in "climate change".

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna
My gas taxes have not increased in quite a while but when prices are up I do tend to pay more attention to how much (and how) I drive.
edit on 6/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

And record cold winters where i live.

for me it should be called Climate Shift, stuff just moving around out of the ordinary like the jet stream coming closer to the equator.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

And record cold winters where i live.
Really?
www.bom.gov.au...
www.bom.gov.au...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ok, so you have included May of this year ( which isn't Winter) and a page for Winter 2015.

I repeat, the weather has shifted. June, July and August are our winter months, the exceptionally cold days have just begun, and i swear the season have moved along a month or so.

E.g, the august winds the last few years have come late september.

Gee phage, i reckon i could tell you what colour my underpants are and you'd tell me different.

It snowed lightly here the other night in QLD.
edit on 29/6/2016 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Gee phage, i reckon i could tell you what colour my underpants are and you'd tell me different.

You can tell me anything you wish.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

btw, they're pinkish with little frilly bits.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I don't usually wear any.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I wouldn't either if i lived where you lived mate. Hang ten bra!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I don't usually wear any.

I swear your next door neighbors kid is coming in while you are out and using your computer.

P

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

a reply to: yorkshirelad

Well you all scientist thinking types just tell me what I need to do to keep my December beach days in 80°F . If I have to leave the car on overnight when everyone asleep to keep this planet warm I will do it. And I do love my fluoridated municipal tap water too. Its cheaper than anything sold in a bottle and taste just as good.
edit on 6/30/2016 by AmericanRealist because: bad keyboard

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

And WHAT would be the larger consequences, if your home-beach would be a lovely 80°F in the winter?

How about very much more water in the athmosphere, resulting in heavy rainstorms or blizzards some place elsewhere?

Really, as soon as someone discovers a way to really control the weather, we are all f*cked up a lot.. Because everywhere there would be someone "hey, I am grand-prime-overlord of this country, and my stepson wants to celebrate his birthday - SUNNY DAY FOR EVERYONE!!" - resulting in a 9 month long drought.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doom and Gloom
a reply to: gladtobehere

Aren't they still trying to crucify those who deny global warming (or is it climate change?) They could tax us all on the amount of sun we consume during the day, in the name of science to correct the detrimental effects of man kind on the sun.

New tax legislation is in order!

If our governments wanted to impose higher taxes on us they'd do it. I don't see any credibility for an argument that they would need to fabricate an impending climate disaster to push through tax reforms, sorry!

The climate deniers have been duped by the bad science that's being funded by energy companies imo. Quite sad really, that we allow profits to come before the only place in the universe that we've got to live. I'm still trying to figure out what these energy tycoons are going to do with all this money after civilisation has been wiped out?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

It already is 80° in December in Florida many days. Great for our tourism, and my tan. If global warming floods this state, I simply fall back to my New Mexico getaway and enjoy the new beaches that will for there

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join