It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo shopping of Antarctica? Pics as proof?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Now it's Mandella Effect meets Antarctica.

Although I'm a relative and namesake of Admiral Byrd, I never gave much regard to the whole military base / UFO spiel from Richard's diary. Coming to ATS has given me a time to reflect on the story, not adding much to the details or credibility of the report.

That is until recently, when a long-time trusted friend approached me about it because he recently became aware of my relation. So, he asked me my opinion, and I say, oh well...."hollow" could just mean "cavernous". Ok, fair enough. This guy's dad was a full-tilt Nazi-Paperclip-Apollo rocket scientist, I've seen zee papers and met the guy. He says to me, that he has a source that tells him there is a big coverup going on down there! The source is not some old fart either, but a younger "tech-guy" from USN....somebody known to him.

Look at my other posts people, I do not come here to tell tall tales. This one has spun itself into existence from me being on ATS and reviewing the diaries and interviews. It's just weird for me, because I am a general skeptic, and would be content to just let the issue die, it doesn't actually reflect well on Richard E., but my family relation gives me pause to reconsider it. Here I am, almost believing my own BS...but I don't even believe in ET contact.

Ask him if he knows of a organization that runs the entire world governments that give us a illusion of different nations. i refer to them as" the management" Ask him if thats their moniker.

As to Highjump. I believe the US navy did fight with a UFO as claimed,but they are leaving out a detail. The navy fired first unprovoked correct?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Sure you cannot fly over Antarctica?
www.antarcticaflights.com.au...

www.traveller.com.au...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I flew to McMurdo Antarctica numerous of times never saw anything out of normal, but then that was a few decades ago. The Volcano smoking and Commander Scott's hut were cool to see though.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join