It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo shopping of Antarctica? Pics as proof?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Not really photo shop, but here are a few pictures I took in Antarctica.

This one is at the end of August last year. I can't wait to see the sun again. These are Nacreous clouds and the picture doesn't really do them justice. www.google.com... 2Fnews%2Fnews%2Fozone-chlorofluorocarbons-cfc-nacreous-clouds-polar-vortex-stratosphere-reaction&usg=AFQjCNEsMG-U5sUgnxwp0-sCeW8qfL_Jpw&bvm=bv.1258015 20,d.cGc

imagizer.imageshack.us...

Here is a picture inside of an ice cave. Really cool... literally.

Here is the Ice Breaker that breaks a channel in, and storage boxes ready to be loaded and shipped out. This happens once a year in January to resupply the station and take out what ever needs to go like garbage. We do try to recycle everything we can.

Being the internet is so slow down here, right now I can't check out google earth, but I did see a lot of "blacked out areas around McMurdo Station a few months ago when I was in the US. Check it out and see if you can find any. Oh, one more thing, here is a live web cam of McMurdo.

www.usap.gov...

Pladuim

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

The original is on a roll of 127mm film.
history.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The original is on a roll of 127mm film.
history.nasa.gov...

So there ought to be some good negatives to be had rather than the pixelated jpg's that infest the net!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Well, you could go and try to view the negatives (at Arizona State University, I think) or you could look at higher resolution scans of them.
wms.lroc.asu.edu...

edit on 6/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Pladuim

So no gateways?

Where's the coords to the lush green forest?

Your pictures are terrible. As they say, "good enough for government work"

edit on 29-6-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

There are absolutely bases under Antarctica. One needs to look no further than old Nazi maps and writings to see detailed descriptions of "neuschwabenland"

Thousands of Nazi scientists ”disappeared" towards the end of WWII.

Not to mention many elites are also said to have lavish bunkers down there. Supposedly there has been a huge influx of submarines headed there in recent months as well as aerial activity.
In fact, I'm going to have to do some digging, but another ATSer posted really bizarre thermal photography over Antarctica in recent weeks.

But then again, the penguins there could be up to some real sh*t!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Please provide an old Nazi map.

edit on 6/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Please provide an old Nazi map.

goo.gl...

goo.gl...

goo.gl...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Your first source has what seems to be an authentic map but it doesn't really show anything that indicates a base of any sort but the text says this:

In total, 350.000 sq. km were overflown and more than 11.000 photographs taken during 15 flights. These pictures were used in drawing up a map of the territory. During the flights and expeditions on foot, hundreds of Nazi German flags were dropped to symbolize Germany’s possession of the territory. Additionally, the expedition established a provisory base camp and reported that around the so-called Schirmacher See there existed some vegetation, due to the hot springs near the lake.

bigthink.com...

Your second source has a map dated 1961.

Your third source has no map.

Document of the time of WW2. NOT ORIGINAL 10 x 13 cm (close)

But yes, there was a German base in Dronning Maud Land, for a while. There were also British bases in Antarctica, during WWII. One of the links in the wikipedia page I posted about talks about it.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Let me try this again.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Edited the OP. But wanted to post it as well. Located at 74°45'58.9"S 136°48'06.7"W

It's this:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

It is a genuine feature, just not anything artificial.

See my debunking of claims about it in the bottom half of this page

onebigmonkey.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Hey Phage,

I was just reading this the other day.

worldnewsdailyreport.com...

I know there are many pictures out there claiming "ancient ruins", but what do you think about these NASA photos?

Pladuim

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Rosinitiate

As mentioned above Operation Highjump remains classified.
It does?

Activities that were classified have subsequently been declassified and it is no longer difficult to separate fact from fancy, despite the fact that many find it attractive not to do so.

Crap. ATS won't let me post the link. It's on wikileaks.

But here:
www.airspacemag.com...

The article is a bit stingy...

Admiral Richard Byrd, who led the Highjump expedition, had 13 ships, 23 aircraft, and 4,700 men. Quite a contingent. Read more: www.airspacemag.com... Save 47% when you subscribe to Air & Space magazine http://(link tracking not allowed)/NaSX4X Follow us: @AirSpaceMag on Twitter

Is there info on the details of the fleet...as in...what kinds of ships ?

Also...it would be interesting to see if the fleet returned with all the ships and aircraft. Any way to find that out ?

But I guess...any information on that would be next to impossible to verify.
edit on 30-6-2016 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Pladuim

MIght want to check this

hoax-alert.leadstories.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Dang, I guess I should have looked into that a bit more.

Thanks,

Pladuim

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Crap. ATS won't let me post the link. It's on wikileaks.

The actual mission docs are on wikileaks or its just being talked about? It's not and hasn't been classified in the sense its hidden but this is first Ive heard the files are out now. There's a video which was long since declassified, but its more like a propaganda piece by the Navy. Actually I remember it was a little weird in that respect

Im super excited to read the mission reports if that's the case. Also, where've I been?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Now it's Mandella Effect meets Antarctica.

Although I'm a relative and namesake of Admiral Byrd, I never gave much regard to the whole military base / UFO spiel from Richard's diary. Coming to ATS has given me a time to reflect on the story, not adding much to the details or credibility of the report.

That is until recently, when a long-time trusted friend approached me about it because he recently became aware of my relation. So, he asked me my opinion, and I say, oh well...."hollow" could just mean "cavernous". Ok, fair enough. This guy's dad was a full-tilt Nazi-Paperclip-Apollo rocket scientist, I've seen zee papers and met the guy. He says to me, that he has a source that tells him there is a big coverup going on down there! The source is not some old fart either, but a younger "tech-guy" from USN....somebody known to him.

Look at my other posts people, I do not come here to tell tall tales. This one has spun itself into existence from me being on ATS and reviewing the diaries and interviews. It's just weird for me, because I am a general skeptic, and would be content to just let the issue die, it doesn't actually reflect well on Richard E., but my family relation gives me pause to reconsider it. Here I am, almost believing my own BS...but I don't even believe in ET contact.
edit on 1-7-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

I've noticed they started chemtrailing again. Anyone who denies the chemtrailing is walking around with their eyes shut. The skeptical convinced me for a while but now I know that CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL! THEY JUST STOPPED FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS BECAUSE TOO MANY PEOPLE NOTICED!
edit on 1-7-2016 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Don't forget the power of suggestion. If your superiors told you...look, those are the entrances to the hollow Earth, your observations might tend to align with suggestion. Just saying. imo, this technique is commonly employed to "impress" people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join