It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Huma Abedin key to Hillary's email server...AND 9/11 redaction's? Give this a read...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I am thinking more and more that Huma Abedin is a lot more suspect that many would like to believe. There are two things I think are connected and may be the reason that we are not able to stop some of the events that are occurring in our nation as well as why information was leaked. It may actually have nothing to do with HIllary except her ignorance or willingness to be a player/ An awful lot of money comes to her from the Middle East.

So, it would seem, that during the events that transpired on 9/11 Mrs Huma Abedin, who at the time was an adviser to Senator Clinton, was tied to known terrorist supporting organizations. A terror organization that somehow was not considered for the terrorist watch list after recommendations.

www.breitbart.com...

Let's start with these guys. The Muslim World League. They are an organization that is created to fund and promote Islam around the world. This is also who they are associated with. Hmm...more Muslim Brotherhood ties...Al Qeada and OBL ties...this list goes on and on.

During the 1980s, the MWL’s Pakistan office was run by Mohammed Jamal Khalifa, a senior member of the Muslim Brotherhood. Khalifa also was a co-founder of Benevolence International Foundation, a front for al-Qaeda. Along with being Osama bin Laden’s brother-in-law, he was also the financier of a 1995 foiled plot to detonate bombs on 11 U.S. bound airliners.

In 1993, bin Laden identified MWL as one of the three Muslim charitable organizations that served as primary funding sources for al Qaeda.

The MWL has two offices in the United States. The one in Virginia was raided in 2002 and 2005 and its then US director, Abdullah al-Noshen was arrested for immigration fraud. The assistant director of the Virginia office was arrested for lying on immigration documents that enabled al-Noshen to work in the United States.

Maulana Saidur Rahman, the chief of terrorist organization Jamatul Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB) named, upon his arrest, the main financial sources for the group. Muslim World League was named among other major Saudi international charities.

MWL founded the International Relief Organization (IRO) as the U.S. branch of the International Islamic Relief Organization (IIRO) in 1991. IRO was raided once in 1997 and again in 2002 as part of investigations into terrorist financing, as the organization operated front businesses used in laundering money for terrorist operations.

IIRO has numerous ties to al Qaeda and other terrorist organizations. Al-Qaeda leader Dr. Ayman al-Zawahiri frequently traveled and worked globally on behalf of IIRO. Following the 1998 United States embassy bombings in Africa, the government of Kenya closed down IIRO’s chapter in Nairobi. After the Americans retaliated for the attacks, Indian police arrested members of a terrorist cell trying to plan attacks against U.S. consulates in Madras and Calcutta.

The cell was led by Sayed Abu Nasir, who was an IIRO employee directed by Shaykh Ahmed al-Gamdin, IIRO’s director in Asia. Nasir also admitted to meeting bin Laden in Afghanistan at a training camp. During raids post-9/11, meeting minutes on IIRO and MWL letterhead were uncovered from meetings with bin Laden discussing setting up international league offices from which to plan attacks.

Western intelligence services frequently traced IIRO money transfers to bank accounts in London and Amman, Jordan. The money was then funneled to groups in Gaza and the West Bank with ties to Hamas. In 2006, the US Treasury Department designated IIRO’s offices in the Philippines and Indonesia for “fundraising for al Qaeda and affiliated terrorist groups”.

MWL has frequently been a platform for inflammatory, anti-Semitic speech and invited radical, controversial Muslim Brotherhood cleric, Yusef Qaradawi to speak at their first International Islamic Conference on Dialogue in Mecca in June 2008. During his speech at the conference, he made anti-Israel and anti-Semitic comments.[ [

2001 - Huma was associated with this group. In fact, her whole family was. So, why is someone like this in a place of National Security? She was Mrs Clintons aide. Is the association with this group included in the redacted 9/11 reports? I am thinking if this was mainstream there would be a much larger investigation.

From then till now....Hillary's server. A plethora of intel. She was using this as SecState and a few things come to mind. Now, OBL was killed. HUma has ties to those who supported OBL. What happened to those who killed OBL? Do you remember?

2011 Chinook shootdown. This was the death count.

15 United States Navy SEALs from the Naval Special Warfare Development Group's Gold Squadron "Team 6"[31]
7 Afghan National Army Commandos, part of Afghan National Army
5 U.S. Naval Special Warfare support personnel, two EOD technicians, one MWD Handler, one Cryptologic technician and one Information systems technician.[31]
3 U.S. Army Reserve personnel from the 7th Battalion, 158th Aviation Regiment
2 U.S. Navy SEALs from a west coast based SEAL team.[31]
2 U.S. Army personnel from the 2nd Battalion, 135th Aviation Regiment, part of Colorado Army National Guard[1][2][32]
2 U.S. Air Force Pararescuemen from the 24th Special Tactics Squadron
1 U.S. Air Force Combat Controller from the 24th Special Tactics Squadron
1 Afghan civilian interpreter
1 U.S. Military Working Dog

It is thought that bad intel was provided to the US. They walked into a trap. To me, it sounds like payback for the death of OBL and here we have a person with access to the SecState server and ALL personal information as well as ties to a group that funded who they killed.

These are just a few pieces and there are many more. She basically could be a sleeper for the past 15 years...

Can you provide any other insight or connections ATSNN?
edit on 06am30amf0000002016-06-29T10:59:56-05:001056 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 06pm30pmf0000002016-06-29T12:00:47-05:001247 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

1. I won't read the wall of text quote. Paragraphs with white space between them are just toooo needed by my aging eyes.

2. I thought Huma was Chief of the Orgasm Dept.

3. I think you are right about the money, the traitorousness of the Jihadi connections etc. etc. etc. It is outrageous and treasonous to the max.

4. And the band played on while the Eloi shuffled compliantly off into the caverns of the Morlachs.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

After reading your post I did a bit of searching and the only thing I found worth posting that might help is this .

ocument obtained by Judicial Watch shows that a member of the U.S. National Security Council, Mehdi K. Alhassani (photo), is affiliated to the Muslim Brotherhood. We already knew for • Huma Abedin, who was deputy chief of staff to Hillary Clinton at the State Department; • Farah Pandith, the State Department delegate to Muslim communities; • Arif Alikhan, assistant to Janet Napolitano, Department of Homeland Security; • Imam Mohamed Magid, member of the DHS Countering Violent Extremism Working Group; • Mohamed Elibiary, Department of Homeland Security advisor; • Eboo Patel, member of the Advisory Council on Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships; • Rashad Hussain, advisor to President Obama on Sharia law, his Special Envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference; • Salam al-Marayati, advisor to President Obama, member of the U.S. delegation to the OSCE. Moreover, the renowned intellectual Louay Safi - a member of the Muslim Brotherhood and, as such, of the Syrian National Council - is a former Pentagon advisor.
www.voltairenet.org...

eta...this is another link that pulls in other parts to the beast www.voltairenet.org...
edit on 29-6-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I cleaned it up for you.

edit on 06pm30pmf0000002016-06-29T12:08:04-05:001204 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

you are probably right.

If I were the Gov, I would reset the entire Government and millitary. Replace everyone from the ground up. Scrap and recycle, basically break it all down and build it back up.

We are betrayed since the clintons. They truly are monsters.

edit on 6 29 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I started a very similar thread a few days ago "Spread Islam Throughout the World! The Clinton's and Huma Abedin" here, above top secret

My thread is quite lengthy but you will find some excellent additional information that you are looking for. The contribution from ATS was tremendous....You need to look at who her mother is!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. S&F

Pax

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

If I were the Gov, I would reset the entire thing. replace everyone from the ground up. Scrap and recycle, basically break it all down and build it back up.

That would be the best fix, however, I think it will take us all down with it. I am ok with that too. Just get the reset over with. Every day I see more BS like idiots saying the elites need to control the ignorant masses and info into behind the scenes corruption, like the OP, I just want to expedite the inevitable collapse.

As far as your OP, FFS, we thought Valerie Jarrett was bad.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, they move to double down on corruption with Hillary and it's 'advisers'.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Thanks for the link. Appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus
I have been following your thread.

Excellent thread with tons of info on the background of our presumed Dem nominee's 'closest advisor'.

Talk about 'Fifth Column' attack........
For those that do not know.

A fifth column is any group of people who undermine a larger group—such as a nation or a besieged city—from within, usually in favor of an enemy group or nation. The activities of a fifth column can be overt or clandestine.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Jarrett to me is deeper and protected more. I mean, do we not find it odd that the person who she was to hire happened to be Obama and now she is his adviser? Obama was groomed from the beginning and I think there was the ability to use his Islam roots as either blackmail to run and promote this agenda or, in effect, he was turned to think this is the best choice.

I have a suspicion that TPTB have seen that Islam allows for more control of a country than Christianity. An Ideology to create a nation of slaves. This is phase 2. Phase 3 will be when all of the 'kids' allowed into the country look back at history and see the country they lived in killed their people and we will see a greater surge in upheaval.

This is a good thread to read about that...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Another link to the bigger picture is this piece .....

In rural Pennsylvania, a Turkish-born Muslim imam lives in self-imposed exile. The imam, Fethullah Gülen, came to the United States in 1999 due to cited health problems and has stayed in the United States after gaining his visa with help from former CIA officials. The FBI previously resisted granting permanent residency status to Gülen. According to leaked cables, parts of the U.S. government believe that Gülen “is a ‘radical Islamist’ whose moderate message cloaks a more sinister and radical agenda.” In an interview with 60 Minutes, Gülen followers claim that he does not control or have anything to do with the day-to-day dealings of the massive network of charter schools he helped found. Gülen-inspired schools are the largest charter network in the U.S. and receive approximately $150 million a year in taxpayer money. There are about 130 of these charter schools in 26 states where the majority of the teachers are from Turkey, as well as many of the contracts for construction and operation have gone to Turkish businesses. Those actions have raised red flags for the U.S. government.
truthinmedia.com... The Turkey / Saudi connection runs very deep

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Agreed.

Thanks for that link.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yes, yes and yes!
Don't forget the Nuclear tech deal with Iran and Uranium for Russia.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Another link to the bigger picture is this piece .....

In rural Pennsylvania, a Turkish-born Muslim imam lives in self-imposed exile. The imam, Fethullah Gülen, came to the United States in 1999 due to cited health problems and has stayed in the United States after gaining his visa with help from former CIA officials. The FBI previously resisted granting permanent residency status to Gülen. According to leaked cables, parts of the U.S. government believe that Gülen “is a ‘radical Islamist’ whose moderate message cloaks a more sinister and radical agenda.” In an interview with 60 Minutes, Gülen followers claim that he does not control or have anything to do with the day-to-day dealings of the massive network of charter schools he helped found. Gülen-inspired schools are the largest charter network in the U.S. and receive approximately $150 million a year in taxpayer money. There are about 130 of these charter schools in 26 states where the majority of the teachers are from Turkey, as well as many of the contracts for construction and operation have gone to Turkish businesses. Those actions have raised red flags for the U.S. government.
truthinmedia.com... The Turkey / Saudi connection runs very deep

I found this information intriguing and very thought-provoking. I looked up some information on these schools and found out that they are trying to infiltrate the U.S. military by establishing and operating publicly-funded charter schools targeted toward children of American service personnel.

Is that not mind-blowing?! Mind-effing the next generation of American military personnel?!

In light of Gülen’s modus operandi elsewhere, the Department of Homeland Security should be asking itself why such a non-transparent, religion-based organization would seek to establish itself on our military bases, teaching the children of our service men and women.
thehill.com...

That would be a great question to ask Jeh Johnson.

But, Jeh Johnson probably wouldn't question it out of fear he might offend muslim sensitivities.

After all, isn't he the same Director of Homeland Security that refused to allow the review of public social media messages of all foreign citizens applying for U.S. visas out of a worry that it might be "bad public relations" for the Obama administration? That was in 2014, the same year terrorist, Tashfeen Malik received her U.S. Visa!

The revelation comes as members of Congress question why U.S. officials failed to review the social media posts of San Bernardino terrorist Tashfeen Malik. She received a U.S. visa in May 2014, despite what the FBI said were extensive social media messages about jihad and martyrdom.

WHO IS WATCHING OUT FOR US, The American People?! It is certainly not THIS administration. The Trojan Horse has entered our gate, I am afraid. The next generation of Americans will be very different from the ones heretofore, if we don't wake up and smell the coffee! It's burning.

edit on 29-6-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: BO XIAN
I cleaned it up for you.

THX THX. I read it then.

Sobering. Plenty incriminating, to me.

I wonder how much money they have donated to the pants suit.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Great insights, imho.

I've often felt that Jarrett was the Imposter's direct boss--at least the liaison between the treasonous one and the oligarchy big shots.

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: stosh64

Jarrett to me is deeper and protected more. I mean, do we not find it odd that the person who she was to hire happened to be Obama and now she is his adviser? Obama was groomed from the beginning and I think there was the ability to use his Islam roots as either blackmail to run and promote this agenda or, in effect, he was turned to think this is the best choice.

I have a suspicion that TPTB have seen that Islam allows for more control of a country than Christianity. An Ideology to create a nation of slaves. This is phase 2. Phase 3 will be when all of the 'kids' allowed into the country look back at history and see the country they lived in killed their people and we will see a greater surge in upheaval.

This is a good thread to read about that...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

There is and has been speculation for sometime now that she is an asset of the Iranian or Saudi government.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

There is and has been speculation for sometime now that she is an asset of the Iranian or Saudi government.

Look at the scum she is married to.

And, why doesn't she use her real name.

Huma Weiner ?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

To borrow a line...

Because if she did it would put her husband, Anthony Weiner, in a pickle... Then he would tweet that pickle..

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Look at the scum she is married to.

And, why doesn't she use her real name.

Huma Weiner ?

Sarge. You answered your own question-- because
I just mispronounced it in my head. Bad joke two.
I think for most practical purposes that's an off-
limits falafel anyway.

Back to the thread... the Clinton to Islam connect
is something that precedes everything I've been
warned of since Obama and the Chicagoans took
over for our foreign policy arbiters.

Add to this a high incidence of devout black muslims
in Chicago and it makes more sense to me. THANKS OP!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join