It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Hillary Is Stalling Her FBI Interview

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
When this started I read a report Hillary used SD money to finance a world culinary chef exchange for the WH but she is on record saying they did not have the funds to support more security.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Every time she opens her mouth, a lie comes out.

It's hard to have an honest, intelligent discussion on the issue when people resort to hyperbole that is easily proven false.

With her record, I honestly can't understand why anyone would even like her, much less back her as President.

She has a fairly decent record and being "liked" is not a prerequisite for becoming president. We should vote on one's ability and knowledge of the system. Popularity contests are for high schools.
edit on 29-6-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hillary is under strict advice from attorneys.

Official questioning might force her to say "I take the 5th".

That alone will knock her out of the election.

The delay tactics have been going on since she was "asked" to turn over the emails and the computer system.

The voters will be the jury in November.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Ok. What does that have to do with my question? Can you provide the evidence that Hillary is dragging this out and she and her lawyer have concocted this "strategy"?

Quite likely any information you would consider evidence of strategy between Hillary and her lawyer (just think about that fact for a second...a presidential candidate has to have legal representation due to a multi-pronged federal criminal investigation) lies in conversations and communications between the two of them and the FBI.

So, yes the article in the OP is editorial in nature.

I don't care.

It's also Hillary's spin. She (or her PR people, but it's the same as it's her message) is putting out there that she wishes that they would just get it over with already.

Also, if the FBI has the proper evidence to indict Hillary, why would dragging it out further make it harder for Comey to do so?

The only difficulty I see is that it creates an appearance in the public's eye. But that shouldn't stop the proceedings.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

just think about that fact for a second...a presidential candidate has to have legal representation due to a multi-pronged federal criminal investigation

So? Innocent until proven guilty. Trump is also going to be headed to court soon and employs lawyers. Should that disqualify him from being a candidate?

No.

So, yes the article in the OP is editorial in nature.

"Editorial" is a nice way of saying that there is no proof and someone is making # up.

It's also Hillary's spin. She (or her PR people, but it's the same as it's her message) is putting out there that she wishes that they would just get it over with already.

Many people would love for this to be over. Indict her or quit wasting our time. Drawing this out even longer only fuels the conspiracies.

The only difficulty I see is that it creates an appearance in the public's eye. But that shouldn't stop the proceedings.

Half the public doesn't care and the other half believe she is already guilty. So who cares?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
ATS says she hasn't been called for an interview yet so give it a rest. That's what ATS says.
edit on 6292016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

First the word is allowed. Aloud is for singing. And she didn't sleep through anything that tells me how much you've studied the evidence. It was 9PM Washington time and she was on the phone the whole night.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

I'm pretty sure that is his goal. He's staying in Washington so Malia can finish school.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Guess you didn't read all eight hundred pages. Because they didn't find Hillary at fault for anything.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Right. They completed an investigation in Orlando in 48 or so hours.
They've had the emails and server for over a year and aren't done yet and you don't think that's political? B.S.

As for backing her for president if you got info from someplace other than here you might learn what a smart couragous experienced leader she is. You might learn that she has this hands down over trump.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Bill was just meeting alone with Loretta Lynch on her plane in Phoenix...y'know talking about grandkids...so maybe we'll have a date soon.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
She spent eleven grueling hours being interrogated by Congress. FBI is small potatoes after that.

Yeah, because Congress has LOTS of formal training in the Reid technique, as well as other forms of interrogation. Give me a grandstanding interrogation by Congress any day of the week.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Exactly. If Hillary doesn't have every answer pre-prepared before interrogation there is a chance she will slip up. If she slips up in the least then there goes the presidency, there goes the future of the SCOTUS, there goes Obama's legacy.

<< 1   >>

join