It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Hillary Is Stalling Her FBI Interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

'I have not been asked to come in for an interview,' Clinton told ABC 'This Week' host George Stephanopoulos, eschewing answering the original query of whether contact had been made.

'I've said I am more than willing since last August and I would like to do that sooner instead of later and get this matter wrapped up and behind us,' she added.

Did the FBI contact Clinton? Hillary dodges question and answers that the agency hasn't requested an interview yet

And Hillary says she doesn't like that people tell pollsters that they don't trust her, ""A lot of people tell pollsters they don't trust me. Now I don't like hearing that and I have thought a lot about what is behind it," she said."

Maybe this is what is behind the lack of trust she has among people:

Negotiations have been going on for quite some time between the FBI and Hillary’s attorney, David Kendall, who went to law school with Hillary and defended Bill Clinton in his impeachment trial.

Hillary has come up with a dozen excuses why she’s too busy to take time out for an FBI interview.

The strategy she and Kendall have come up with is clear: They want to drag this out as long as possible—if possible until after Hillary is the official Democratic nominee—which will make it harder politically for Comey to recommend an indictment.

Town Hall

Along with her making it to the convention and receiving the nomination, there are other reasons she and the cabal would want to draw this out, such as something that I've posited a few times elsewhere:

Watch for more attacks on American soil similar to San Bernadino & Orlando. Even more focus will be placed on the "national health emergency" of "gun violence" rather than on those whom actually carry out the attacks.

The FBI will continue to be discredited so that when Obama pardons Hillary of whatever is left of the investigation after the well has been poisoned won't seem to be such a big deal.

Unfortunately most Americans have shorter attention span than a goldfish (people actually think Fukushima has been fixed) and everyone will agree with Obama pardoning Hillary for something that is old news anyway.

Trump keeps clowning; I still think he's trolling the country and doesn't really want to be president. I mean that would take him away from what he does to make (lots of ) money and I can't seem him actually wanting to be tied down to something as restrictive as the office of the president is.

And so we get Hillary, there will be massive numbers of resignations in the intelligence field and our country will be even more open than it already is now. Yet more "gun violence" (terrorism to people who actually understand the problem) and yet more of an outcry for the "national health crisis" of "gun violence."

It will be given to the CDC to study the causes of "gun violence" which, since it is under their umbrella now, can be used to circumvent the constitution due to the commerce clause.

By the time any of these shenanigans are challenged in court and make their way all the way to the top, Obama (the constitutional scholar) will be ensconced within the vacant Supreme Court seat (no one's talking about a replacement anymore are they?) to uphold the blatantly unconstitutional infringements which are sure to come from a Clinton presidency.

What says ATS?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I can go along with this nearly completely intact as an accurate opinion reflecting the state we now find ourselves in, and TPTB squirming to delay and subvert, but I take exception to the idea that Donald Trump is a false flag as it were. I believe he is in earnest, he has my vote and nearly everyone I talk to (except people I know in Cali) backs him, and Britexit will only increase his blasting through the entrenched corruption, to the presidency, and the will of the People

In the last paragraph, it illustrates what a Hillary administration would do.....

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Because she's Hillary Clinton and she does what she wants

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Please don't ever post about Obama becoming a Supreme Court Justice.

That scares me more than Hillary being President!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Part of the equation is the the Republican Party's ruling cabal has made their peace with the democrats on a whole host of issues. Boehner was more comfortable with a liberal in the white house anyway. Ryan is cut from the same cloth.

They will hand the laurel wreath to Trump only if no excuse to nominate anyone else comes along. They are doing zero fundraising for him, not even discussing his race when they talk to reporters, which is unprecedented.

The republicans have done the soft-shoe with regard to Benghazi; they also will not engage the left in regard to gun control--even though the bulk of the party is pro-2nd amendment. The GOP is not serious about overturning Obamacare. They won't even help the states craft laws for the protection of religious liberty or protecting the Hyde amendment.

The Republican National Committee has totally vacated it's job as the party of dissent.

If they won't make an issue of Benghazi, they won't make an issue of anything....

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Perhaps I missed something. Can you provide the evidence that Hillary is dragging this out and she and her lawyer have concocted this "strategy"?

Also, if the FBI has the proper evidence to indict Hillary, why would dragging it out further make it harder for Comey to do so?

As for the rest of the post, it is mere conspiratorial speculation. I can't go too far down that road.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: redempsh

If they won't make an issue of Benghazi, they won't make an issue of anything....

They made a huge deal out of Benghazi. 9 investigations and over $20 million tax-payer dollars spent...and they found no wrongdoing.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It seems that the easy way to prove the contentions of the OP would be to provide a statement from the FBI that they have asked for an interview with Mrs. Clinton that has been delayed.

Lacking that, this is just more of the typical spin from the right-wing media.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The FBI wants an indictment it's pretty obvious the DOJ isn't acting.

The commander and dbag I mean chief is clueless get this moron out of office

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Your not aloud too sleep through phone calls that are life and death situations as president.

The special forces guys themselves say that the entire situation was a total failure due to lack of leadership

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Perhaps I missed something but I do believe this was posted in the Mud Pit for the particular reason that the (energetic) discussion of Hillary's approach to the investigation is rife with partisan rhetoric.

The latest spin from the left is:

The F.B.I. has yet to conclude its investigation of Mrs. Clinton’s use of a home server, a delay that is frustrating her aides because the uncertainty may extend beyond next month’s Democratic convention. While some legal experts doubt that the F.B.I. will recommend indictments of Mrs. Clinton or her aides, it remains a potentially campaign-changing event.

Unscathed by Report, Hillary Clinton Faces Emails as Final Benghazi Chapter

I include the above purely for the reference to the ongoing FBI criminal investigations; investigations which include counterespionage and public corruption tracks.

The impression is (once again) that Hillary is rearing and ready to go to get this investigation wrapped up. Her past history does not agree with this assertion; especially considering the what the State Department OIG had to say in regards to their own internal investigation which Hillary & many others did not participate in despite her protestations of transparency.

The author of the blog post in the OP provides an unsourced, yet plausible, assertion.

Hillary is running for president and that has to have her schedule pretty well booked from the moment she opens her eyes to the time she goes to sleep. Anyone undergoing such an undertaking is going to have a hectic schedule to keep and it would not be out of the realm of possibility for her (staff) to pony up a long list of reasons why she can't be bothered to find time in which the FBI can interview her.

Her track record regarding her acceptance of accountability for her wrongdoings precedes her.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: redempsh

They made a huge deal out of Benghazi. 9 investigations and over $20 million tax-payer dollars spent...and they found no wrongdoing.

You must be living in cave...or have a completely different definition of wrongdoing than I do.

Hillary and her minions did plenty that was wrong...including ignoring over 600 requests for increased security in Benghazi (even after it had come under attacks), stopping the dispatch of armed forces to defend the Ambassador and the other Americans under attack there (even after the POTUS and the SOD gave the order to go in), and then deliberately lying to the American public and the families of the deceased about who the perpetrators were, and why they attacked (while telling her daughter - and the Egyptians - the truth).

"They" made a huge deal out of Benghazi because it is a huge deal...both for the people who were abandoned, and died there for their Country - and for what it clearly demonstrates about Clinton's judgement and her character.

edit on 29-6-2016 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
So ... still no word from the FBI that Mrs. Clinton won't come in for a chat?

Hmmmm ... OP still totally unsubstantiated.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Perhaps I missed something but I do believe this was posted in the Mud Pit for the particular reason that the (energetic) discussion of Hillary's approach to the investigation is rife with partisan rhetoric.

Ok. What does that have to do with my question? Can you provide the evidence that Hillary is dragging this out and she and her lawyer have concocted this "strategy"?

The premise of this thread, regardless of where you decided to post it, is that Hillary is stalling her FBI interview. Where is the proof of that and where is the official FBI request for said interview?

That is what I would like to see and that is why I said, perhaps I missed it.

The latest spin from the left is:

I don't care. I'd rather see the facts involved here, including a request from the FBI for an interview, which is at the heart of this particular thread.

Speculation beyond that serves no purpose because it always leads back to conspiracy that cannot be proven at this point.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Your not aloud too sleep through phone calls that are life and death situations as president.

The special forces guys themselves say that the entire situation was a total failure due to lack of leadership

Apparently, 9 Republicans investigations show Hillary did nothing wrong.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

but ... but ... OP cited an independent blog post that while doing nothing to provide evidence is still quite interesting.

Jeez, what do you want?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
She spent eleven grueling hours being interrogated by Congress. FBI is small potatoes after that.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Apparently you do not understand their findings...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I think the FBI is holding off on a formal request, so they can get all the evidence together and then hit her with some hard questions they already know the answer to, so as catch her in as many lies as possible. Which shouldn't be too hard. Every time she opens her mouth, a lie comes out.
With her record, I honestly can't understand why anyone would even like her, much less back her as President.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

Apparently you do not understand their findings...

I believe I have a firm grasp on what has been released.

It is easy to say that, in hindsight, things could have been handled differently, but that notion goes well beyond just Hillary. The report also indicates some issues with how the Pentagon acted/reacted as well.

In the end, all we know is that there was nothing they could have done at that particular moment to save those Americans.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join