It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europeans call for Bruxit

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Is all of Europe in rebellion against Brussels?Sounds like it.

In south of Belgium they were pretty anti EU.

Its because the the politicians in brussels are so out of touch.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
They want to build a Federal Europe with a central government, they dont care about the identity of the people, their culture or anything, they just see numbers, finance and democracy by dictatorship under disguise. Now the people are realizing what they are, look at how they behaved in the European parliament with the Leave comissionairs, they behaved like a bunch of spoiled school kids benting on revenge and bad blood.. Out with Junker and all his lap dogs!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Now we've openly identified the common enemy we might be more united than we could ever be under their rule.

Oh, the irony.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The german central bank should intervene immediately to stop Draghi's bailout attempt of the Italian bank MPS.
This would create a precedent that opens the road for a long term crash of the currency's value and rampant inflation raging throughout the continent!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I am curious to see Bruno Vespa interviewing the hackers arrested in Rome yesterday. The Occhionero siblings ....

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: ColCurious
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I just want to add this quote of Junckers from yesterdays Tagesschau, after demands were raised to let our Bundestag vote on CETA:

"The concept that only national parliaments hold democratic control (read: democratic legitimacy) debilitates the underlying idea of the EU."

What exactly is that idea then?

That is most likely a one Government for Europe. Might as well redraw the maps now and make all of Europe look like one big country.

I know, lets call it 'Europastan'

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I know, lets call it 'Europastan'

They would keep it a mob rule democracy and not form a republic as America did.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Italy is about to drag the EU into a black hole of inflation and stagnation, unless it puts budget under control and ceases military spending. Abolition of the Army may be necessary soon, due to its high cost and questionable usefulness.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Does anyone see prophecy coming to a head, I mean time wise.....

I trade London.....I'm sure I'm dealing with some evil machine....Brexit won't go away, Germany is the only thing holdin EU up...I'm bailin out men......FOREX has been shot to hail....oil and gas still pays

No matter whom is leading.....time is out of candles on my chart structures.....I'm looking for some major crap, my models say starts first week March
edit on 5-3-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join