It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europeans call for Bruxit

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
That was one of the best comments in a german newspaper today: Brussels(Bruxit) should leave and the brits should stay.
After Jucker came up with the following, antidemocratic decision:

National Parliaments Not Needed For CETA Approval, European Commission President Juncker Says

Those EUrocrates, EUlitists, those E!normous U!npopular lifted off creatures want to force CETA on us now, because TTIP seems to be dead almost, so the US needs the detour over Canada and their in canada settled corporations.

European people are not that dumb. taxdodgers god Juncker! And your antidemocratic commission, your EU-Schulz and your ECB-Draghi!
It almost feels as these creatures want to create riots and uprisings. Maybe to install another order after that? Such decisions, at such a time, can only come from a lunatic, power obsessed circle of evil creatures that follow a plan.

Or they are completely insane, mental ill?

Both are reasons to march on brussels now, to stop those lunatics and chase em out of europe, those fraudsters!
And the mood of the people is like exactly this, i have read many, many pages of comments in several mass media propaganda web-sites today, and i still do, 99.5% of the people are fed up now from these EU brotherhood around Juncker, Schulz, Draghi etc!

This will become an interesting year, maybe one really should become a prepper?
I will leave this here for discussion, i have to switch on and off ATS, for several reasons, but i will look in here from time to time...
And as everytime, soory for my english

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Start a petition, Juncker needs to resign.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Its kind of hard to get my mind around it but maybe that is the point .This seems to be pulling the house of cards down and we will see who can put it together again ....

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hate to say we told you so...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Juncker needs to resign, as fast as possible, and the whole brotherhood around him.

But those (online)petitions are worthless, in my opinion they are blunt swords, created for those who only want to click something and feel good, because then they feel as they would have done something good. Something for the democracy...

Too easy to manipulate, as elections nowadays. There is no more trust in anything that has to do with so called democracy, sadly for good reasons.
And these individuals are that power obsessed, that they even wouldn´t care about that petitions, like they did with many others before.
edit on 29 6 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Just read a Finnish news paper were the prime minister said there is no reasion to even talk about leaving the EU, nice that they care what the people think ( im not finnish but do understand finnish)
edit on 29-6-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

This is why I always said the EU is beyond reform.

The Eurocrats seem to live on there own planet.

Everyone could see a EU country leaving a mile off if they didn't reform.

And instead of reform what did they do? Nothing.

They just carried on making petty regulations ect

This is a literally case of fiddling while Rome burns.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I keep saying Brussels played the fiddle while Rome burned and Juncker in my opinion was the orchestra conductor!

The fact he has not resigned after overseeing the biggest EU disaster says a lot about there ability to "reform".

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok
Yep we have Jucker boozing wile Europe is on the edge of war. Jucker is a classic drunk, cant see a single thing other than the glass in front of him

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
Yep we have Jucker boozing wile Europe is on the edge of war. Jucker is a classic drunk, cant see a single thing other than the glass in front of him

Yeah I heard about his supposed drinking problem.....figures.

He just sums up though EU politics in general.

UK parliament is out of touch and full of toffs but Brussels takes it to a whole new level.

They don't just live in Ivory towers, there ivory towers have gold walls to keep the sight of the peasants out.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

We decide on something, leave it lying around and wait and see what happens. If no one kicks up a fuss, because most people don't understand what has been decided, we continue step by step until there is no turning back.

If it's a Yes, we will say 'on we go', and if it's a No we will say 'we continue'.

When things get serious, one has to lie.

Monetary policy is a serious issue. We should discuss this in secret, in the Eurogroup [...] I'm ready to be insulted as being insufficiently democratic, but I want to be serious [...] I am for secret, dark debates.

There can be no democratic choice against the European treaties

We feel we need a Capital Market Union, Energy Union, Economic and Monetary Union but we also think we need security union

EU-Juncker

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Get rid of JCJ and all that will happen will be that another one off the same production line will take his place.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
What surprises me is the level of control the EU has over Europes news papers, all of a sudden the refugees are out of the news just as if they have become wonderful law abiding people, and no word of how many are been taken into Europe

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Get rid of JCJ and all that will happen will be that another one off the same production line will take his place.

Im not sure, the EU now understand there are two people they have to remove, JCJ is one . If the EU does not handle the refugee problum by sending them back there will be no EU in 3 years time. JCJ has dug his own grave but he is too much of a drunk to see it

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I just want to add this quote of Junckers from yesterdays Tagesschau, after demands were raised to let our Bundestag vote on CETA:

"The concept that only national parliaments hold democratic control (read: democratic legitimacy) debilitates the underlying idea of the EU."

What exactly is that idea then?
edit on 29-6-2016 by ColCurious because: spelling

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Eurocrat Elite are the very definition of an oligarchy. They are accountable to no one. You have no choice on who becomes one. They persue their own collective agenda (mostly the furthering of their own power) and ideology totally unopposed. There are no statutes in place to stop these people.

If the EU is to have any future, and to become an organisation that serves the people of Europe rather than the interests of Eurocrats and their corporate friends then these parasites have to go.

Failing that, everyone should leave the EU. Let it collapse and let these people be but a footnote in the annals of history.
edit on -050010am6kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You can file that petition directly at the EU parliament
¡I'd do it myself but ahem, I can't for personal reasons! I am already kind of an unwanted person.

But let me know in case you do

edit on 29-6-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious

I just want to add this quote of Junckers from yesterdays Tagesschau, after demands were raised to let our Bundestag vote on CETA:

"The concept that only national parliaments hold democratic control (read: democratic legitimacy) debilitates the underlying idea of the EU."

That is most likely a one Government for Europe. Might as well redraw the maps now and make all of Europe look like one big country.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: ColCurious

That is most likely a one Government for Europe. Might as well redraw the maps now and make all of Europe look like one big country.

The USSR tried that, the end story was not a nice one, same will happen with the EU

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

You can file that petition directly at the EU parliament
¡I'd do it myself but ahem, I can't for personal reasons! I am already kind of an unwanted person.

But let me know in case you do

Haha, unwanted person, that´s the people i like most!!!

I just went to their page and saw what i expected, a no go in the interwebz:

However, your petition must:
bear your name, nationality and permanent address (in the case of a group petition, it must bear the name, nationality and permanent address of the presenter or, at least, the first signatory)

I don´t want to set myself on another list that could be dangerous for my future!
Think "they" know enough about me to hate me, but i don´t have to make it to easy for "them" with leaving my real data(worth around 25.000 Euro!) anywhere in the web!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join