It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Zuckerburg actually builds wall after criticizing Trump for just saying he'd do so

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

Zuckerburg has become somewhat of a poster boy for the liberal left.

He speaks at liberal conferences, he funds and donates to liberal groups, he works with liberal politicians like Merkel to censor conservative speech and uses his online imaginary kingdom to sway public opinion.

Cuckerburg constantly advocates for open borders and strict gun control while living in walled-in private compounds with armed paramilitary security. Remember... the rules only apply to the peasants.

edit on 29-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Exactly as I said. He is a hypocrite and a jerk. He is not the Grand Poobah speaking and acting on behalf of all "Liberals".

He is a selfish a-hole.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

The majority?..got a stat to back that load of crap up?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Ah yes I too live in a time of regular raids on my property and threat from my neighboring Lord who doesn't follow the kings orders. Therefore, I need to erect a wall!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

if I were a millionaire that attracted celebrities to my parties I would probably have to build a wall around my property as well.

I don't know why we are talking about MZ's wall, it would be more interesting to talk about what might be happening on the other side of his wall, even then, this is a boring thread.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

They can't. Not possible, because it isn't true. It is however, the sort of statement made by a politician and his followers make: Simple, easy to understand, but wrong and impossible to prove.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

The majority?..got a stat to back that load of crap up?

first
second

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I don't think Trump even going to build a wall if elected..he's selling like a cheap car salesman.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
a reply to: vonclod

They can't. Not possible, because it isn't true. It is however, the sort of statement made by a politician and his followers make: Simple, easy to understand, but wrong and impossible to prove.

For the second time. Of course, people like you will criticize the source because it doesn't agree with your agenda.

A majorityof Americans agree with Donald Trump that a wall should be built along the U.S. border to prevent illegal immigrants from entry, a new poll has found.

According to a Rasmussen Reports survey of 1,000 likely voters conducted Aug. 17 to 18, 51 percent of likely voters are in favor of building a wall, compared to 37 percent who are against it and 12 percent who are unsure.

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

You didn't read what you cited, did you? Posting the same story republished by two different outlets doesn't make it two sources. It makes it the same dubious source. And posting an article from a deeply biased group that doesn't even back up your point seems naive at best, disingenuous at worst.

"70% of likely GOP voters" is hardly a "majority of Americans".

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Ok, I'm still sceptical, %51 of a 1000 people is not what I would bet my life on but thank's for providing the link's..they are both from the same source too. Don't get me wrong there are immigration problems to deal with but the wall is ridiculous and will just be another cash making enterprise with a whole new bureaucracy invented to support it.
Here is a more recent poll that say's only %38 support.
dailycaller.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

"People like me"?

Please do enlighten me.

Even using using the source provided, the statement isn't true. No matter how you stretch it. Using THAT source, the HIGHEST you can get +/- is 112 million in support. Hardly a majority. And that is giving the term "likely voter" the benefit of the doubt and using the number "All eligible voters".

And that is using that source and that source only.

But please help me understand and explain "people like me".

Thanks

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

lofl, that's how it is with the narrow-minded, mis-informed americans. They cherry pick what (they think) agrees with their point then the mind flips for them, they stand behind lies, mis-truths, twisted-thruths with all of their heart and soul.

Its really hard for them to admit that they might be wrong, the other side may just be right...so then they just become more extreme and use tactics such as name-calling and Obama bashing, becoming more and more ridiculous then they hear Trump (just as ridiculous) and worship him.

edit on 29-6-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Ok, I'm still sceptical, %51 of a 1000 people is not what I would bet my life on but thank's for providing the link's..they are both from the same source too. Don't get me wrong there are immigration problems to deal with but the wall is ridiculous and will just be another cash making enterprise with a whole new bureaucracy invented to support it.
Here is a more recent poll that say's only %38 support.
dailycaller.com...

Building a wall is a figure of speech. I don't so much care if it is a wall, sign, unmanned drones, or a librarian at the border. People want the border protected and illegals deported. It really is that simple. Saying build a wall just conveys the message. I don't think it is practical to build a physical wall although I am sure it could be done if we really wanted to do so. Just implement everify, cut off benefits to illegals, and no anchor babies. It really isn't that difficult.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

lofl, that's how it is with the narrow-minded, mis-informed americans. They cherry pick what (they think) agrees with their point then the mind flips for them, they stand behind lies, mis-truths, twisted-thruths with all of their heart and soul.

Its really hard for them to admit that they might be wrong, the other side may just be right...so then they just become more extreme and use tactics such as name-calling and Obama bashing, becoming more and more ridiculous then they hear Trump (just as ridiculous) and worship him.

Name-calling? "...narrow-minded, mis-informed americans..." . Pot, meet kettle.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Trump will be speaking for the people who elected him by a MAJORITY if he wins.

We live in a democracy, morons.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

yes...also ignorant is not considered name-calling, it basically means one does not know much of a subject, but I can see how one would take it personally. I like to use the word mis-informed when talking politically.

To say one is ignorant on all subjects and issues would be mean.

The words I chose to use are not derogatory, simply factual.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

yes...also ignorant is not considered name-calling, it basically means one does not know much of a subject, but I can see how one would take it personally. I like to use the word mis-informed when talking politically.

To say one is ignorant on all subjects and issues would be mean.

The words I chose to use are not derogatory, simply factual.

"Simply factual" because it doesn't agree with your agenda. Ok.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
typical of the 1% they tell us we don`t need a wall to protect us from illegals and terrorist sneaking across the border, but they have walled compounds on offshore islands that they can run to.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
he built a wall around all of hawaii ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join