It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious help needed: Haunting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: annabanana

Sorry. It wasn't my intention to scare you.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Sorry, I don't agree. Many times sensitive people rush into situations because they want to help, when they may end up being the one that gets hurt.

Different paths for different people.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

Exactly there is nothing more dangerous than good intentions.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Sea salt around the house ? .....Isn't that what you do to keep out a ghost that isn't there yet ... So if you put sea salt around an already haunted house your just containing it within the circle? ...lol...or maybe I've watched to much of the show " Supernatural ! "

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

No, you're spot on. We already said that.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Missmissie173
a reply to: imod02

Sorry, I don't agree. Many times sensitive people rush into situations because they want to help, when they may end up being the one that gets hurt.

Different paths for different people.

If you read what I wrote, I said the same thing as you said.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

There has been a couple times I have asked an entity/ghost/house/being to stop what they were doing and they immediately did, maybe that is all you need

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Sea salt around the house ? .....Isn't that what you do to keep out a ghost that isn't there yet ... So if you put sea salt around an already haunted house your just containing it within the circle? ...lol...or maybe I've watched to much of the show " Supernatural ! "

Usually the house is cleared before that's done

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Have them set up a Recorder overnight to see if they catch any EVPs. Make sure all windows are shut and very few people in the house to eliminate outside containimention.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Update:

So then. I'll try to not get all long-winded here.

As agreed, I went to my "appointment" yesterday afternoon.

The three small children had been kept at the babysitter's so we could talk freely and without distractions. Therefore I have not yet met the little boy who seems to be having the bigger issues regarding this "haunting" situation. But apparently he is still very unhappy and still wants to leave - move out of the house. Won't go in his room.

As I had stated earlier - we were to meet at my friend's house who lives next door to Mollie and her family. My first impression of Mollie was good. She is a lovely young lady, perhaps a bit naïve, but seemingly quite overwhelmed with everything. I could definitely feel her stress and tension.

We talked for a good hour so I could get a picture of the circumstances...about the history of the house and her and her husband's own background and other personal details involving their relationship, lifestyle, parenting, etc. Mollie was very open and had no hesitations answering my questions. She seemed truthful and at ease talking about everything I asked, and her tension eased considerably after we'd chatted awhile.

Everything seemed pretty standard - run of the mill. No red flags. I did find it interesting to note that Mollie seems to have a bit of "sensitivity" herself. She's had other times in her life when she's been aware of ethereal types of things. As so too, has her mother, she informed me. (Psychic awareness does run in families sometimes.) And no, she hasn't discussed her situation with her mother. (She does not live near.)

I also obtained as much information as Mollie and my friend could give me about the history of the house and the previous occupants- of which there had been many. I got a better sense of the time-line, but mostly just the same scant information I'd already been told.

As to the man who had taken his own life...not much more there either except he was a heavy drinker who'd get surly (my word). Apparently not the pleasant sort after some beers. Apparently more often than not. Probably why the wife took the kids and left. I did also learn that "his Mollie" was not their only child. There were three children.

As to the specifics of the current paranormal happenings in the house - there weren't too many - and most could also have other explanations or justifications. Except maybe one incident: In the middle of the night the toilet lid in the upstairs bathroom slammed. However Mollie knew it had been left down as she'd given the children baths right before bed and always puts their towels on the top of the toilet lid. When she went to investigate, the children were fast asleep. As she went to go back down stairs she heard a loud voice say "F__K!" (Her husband, still downstairs, who had heard the toilet lid slam, didn't hear the voice.)

Also, Mollie and her husband both wake up every single night right at 3 am. For no reason. (H-mmmm.)

They have three cats. One of them sleeps with the two youngest boys upstairs every night. None of them seem to have issues and they're all really nice mannered kitties who seem to have no problems with whatever is supposedly sharing their house. (Good sign-I know.)

After about an hour of conversation with Mollie I made the decision to tour the house (in spite of some ATSer's warnings not to - but believed me, I weighed it carefully). I felt I needed to do so to assure Mollie; I'd felt no ill feelings as I sat and looked at the house from my friend's porch. I knew it'd be ok.

House was built in the 40's - not 20's. It has recently been renovated - hardwood flooring throughout, new plaster and paint, new windows and trims, etc. There are numerous "old" spots, certain rooms and hallways, closets, which remain in the original. The energy in the house isn't terribly good. It feels dark, lacking personality, far too many toys in huge piles everywhere. Other than laundry, no other clutter or dirty dishes or stuff like that. No other personality to it either. The (big, beautiful) windows all had blinds drawn. No rugs anywhere on all those hardwood floors, except in the bathrooms and under the dining table area. However, in spite of the lack of personality I felt, I didn't feel creepy.

I walked the whole house. I think the two ladies were quite bummed I didn't "pick up" anything. All I picked up on were toys toys toys everywhere - which actually was disturbing me to a greater extent. I started feeling perhaps the problems the little boy was experiencing was more psychological/behavioral and that more attention should be paid to parenting rather than finding otherworldly sources to explain matters.

However, then we came to the basement. Part of the basement was original. Part was redone. In the cement-block laundry room area is where I got the chills and vibes. I'm pretty sure this is where the suicide occurred - not in the child's bedroom as had been the assumption. One wall had been re-plastered and painted. (The blood-splat. - I'm sure.) I felt no fear prickles or unease though - just what I would call a residual energy.

Before I left I gave some instructions to Mollie about things she could do to clear up the energy her house. I assured her she was safe, no harm would come to her or the children. I didn't feel the need to smudge or anything else - at this time.

I did return to the basement though - alone - and had a private conversation with Mr. __ who had shot himself there.

We also opened up the blinds.

Later my friend texted me to report via Mollie how amazing the little boy was when he came home. (He didn't know anything about my visit.) He went straight to his room (which he'd been refusing to go into) and played, was all happy, etc.

"Everything's different!" my friend said. They are all quite elated and relieved.

I can only hope Mollie follows through with my suggestions. I think everything is going to be fine. We'll see I guess. I wish them the best.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Hi,

Sounds like a ghost and not demonic.

Demonic signs.... banging on the walls, windows and doors THREE times, screaming sounds throughout the house, some type of plasm running down the walls, or its raining small stones inside the home, just out of your peripheral vision you see movement like large black insects and spiders seen crawling on the walls but when you look directly at them they disappear, signs and images manifesting and seen by more than one person, family members start getting sick for no reason......

The above signs... lead to human possession within 30 to 90 days latest.... usually children first....

Above signs = multiple entities = servants will speak as master remains hidden. Master will never show until called out in a ritual.

Above signs = House is possessed not its occupants.....at least not yet.......similar to Amityville horror .....

Above signs = house exorcism, rare but does occur, (it can get very nasty BUT IF a exorcism is required then someone present or past opened gateway and it is still open)

For the above to happen occult practices took place possibly Satanic worship of Lucifer.

edit on 30-6-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
That was a succinct clarification of demonic infestation, DeathSlayer. Thanks.

And I agree this house is not demonically possessed.
It's possible there is a sad, troubled ghost, but certainly nothing like what you described. (Thank goodness!)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

This is my new favorite thread. I'm so glad you seemed to have help them. Could it have been your personal talk with him?

Keep us posted on the children, I hope they stay happy

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Thanks Veracity!

And yes, they said they think I did "help". I think just conversing with Molly and her husband did the greatest good - mostly letting them talk as they know I have an open mind.

I couldn't deny there was something there in the house. Since they also feel there is, it was my reassurance it wouldn't harm them that probably made them feel better too.

As for the child/children...I think his change in disposition had something to do with the sudden light/warmth in the house with blinds and windows open for light fresh air. The house was too dismal feeling. Also the suggestions I made for ongoing parental practices...and a few other things. I think they feel they have a "direction" to go...somethings they can "do".

Perhaps the discussion (one-sided mostly -ha) I had with the hapless suicide victim may have helped too. Perhaps he'll leave them alone.

I too am interested to see how the story continues with the little 5 year old. I'll keep you updated as I may hear more soon.

a reply to: veracity

top topics

<< 1   >>

join