It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious help needed: Haunting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Text
I need to be pretty snappy about this because I'm due to visit a house late afternoon proclaiming to be having a "haunting" problem.

I've debated with myself about whether to post here because although I'm on ATS every day reading I rarely post or comment. Now I'm approaching limited time and am chastising myself for not getting this out here sooner.

Any advice, suggestions will be very much appreciated.

I am what is sometimes called a "sensitive" - and although a few people know this about me, it isn't really anything that makes my life any different. I never use my sensitivities for much of anything other than for my own enhanced intuition about things/people/situations. I live a quiet life. However, for some reason, people do tend to gravitate to me regarding their problems. Therefore, occasionally, I "help" people with some kind of spiritual sort of questing, problems, or whatever. I never take money. There are some people around who seem to understand I'm a "sensitive".

Now I've been approached by a gal whom I've known for years (she was a student of mine once). She knows this about me although I've never had to "help" her with anything. However recently she came to me (quite frantically) twice. The first time I sort of blew her off with not more than some encouraging words and suggestions. Couple weeks later she came back. She was clearly further distraught. I knew I needed to help.

But I also don't know what exactly I am to do. I feel I am able to help but I don't really know how. I've never been asked for help with a (presumed) house haunting -exactly.

Here's the situation.
My "friend" lives next door to a haunted house. The neighbor who bought the house is also my friend's friend (I don't know which came first -the house purchase or the friendship). Let's call the neighbor Mollie.

Mollie and her husband bought the house (not sure exactly how long ago - maybe 2 years). Beautiful house. Lots of character and charm. Probably built in the 20's. (I'll find out for sure when I visit later today).

The house has had several previous owners and renters. I don't know much about the previous owners. My friend tells me everybody knows it's haunted -some people won't go near, nobody lives there very long, etc. (I will find out as much as I can later.)

However, 30 years ago a man shot himself there.
He shot himself because his wife and little 2-year old girl left him. By coincidence, his 2-year old later grew up in the same grade class as did my friend. By coincidence, her name was also Mollie.

The other Mollie and her husband knew about the history when they bought it. They are stout Christians and had it "blessed" and smudged when they moved it.

Cut to the chase: Mollie and her husband have three very small children. Over the course of the couple years they've lived there many things have happened ( don't know the full story yet). The oldest is 5. He has been the one who seems most affected by whatever the problems are. (Nightmares, over-protectiveness of his younger siblings - won't let them in his room. Freaked out when Mollie (in attempt to ward off the evil) put up cross in his room. Sees things in the night -i.e. dark shadows...has bad dreams... Apparently he started getting mean and violent.

He is apparently getting worse.

And now -to further the parents' anxiety - apparently the baby (around 1-yr old) has been "waving" at unseen things.

Mollie has spent big bucks going to some psychics and such over the last year or so. She has apparently smudged with sage and done other stuff the psychics have told her to do -but nothing is helping. She is really scared.

I have never dealt with a situation quite like this. When I go visit, I'll get the full story and share here. Before I leave there, I will smudge for them again-with prayer and an (old) rosary I have which I've used for healing. I will talk to whatever entity may be there, I'll explain to him that this Mollie isn't HIS Mollie (in case it's being haunted by the man who shot himself, which I presume might be the case- if indeed there is actually a spirit there). I will be kind but very very firm. I'll surround the house with sea salt. What else can I do to help these people. Any suggestions?

I know they are feeling desperate. I don't know how much of this is imagined, or even fueled by stuff other than actual happenings (i.e. kid has an overseen medical/psychological condition, etc)

I will keep you posted, but I hope I can get some advice between now and when I leave later this afternoon. I'll check in here as much as I can before. Sorry, I have no pics, but I will try and take some this afternoon, if I am allowed. (Then it'll be a matter of figuring out how to upload them to here. Haha)

Thanks friends, in advance of your suggestions. And yes, don't worry. I know how to protect myself.

edit on 29-6-2016 by annabanana because: big typo

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: annabanana

good luck.

I really do not think that this man/ghost thinks that is his Mollie, especially if it has haunted others before. I do think, however, that he (clearly) was in a bad spot when he shot himself and could be stuck and may just need help crossing over.

Hopefully that is all it is, something simple, someone that just needs a little assistance.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I am a sensitive as well. 50+ years now. You sound unsure of yourself.

You know as a sensitive, you'll pickup or "sense" exactly what to do. You can contact me privately if you like.

Best

MS

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
If you are truly "sensitive" and understand what is going on around you, then there is no problum, if you are just wishing you are sentive and think you understand it might be good just to take a step back and and stop pretending to your self and others. No matter what have a safe and kind day.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Why do you surround the house with sea salt? To keep the spirit inside? How does that make sense?

Exorcism can only be done by professionals, so if this entity is reacting negative to prayers, you'll make things a lot worse for the family.
Don't pray, be friendly, see if you can communicate before you do something it could consider to be rude.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

You put seasalt around yourself and the family to protect yourselves.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

She said she surrounds the house with sea salt. The entity is inside. Sooooo, how does that make sense?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I know, lol

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Hey anna - I am a psychic empath. I normally do not even read, much less respond to the Paranormal Forum but for some reason I read your post this morning...do not go to that house.

I am not being dramatic. I realize that you know how to "protect" yourself, but I am telling you that what you think is there is not what is there.

Honest, I can't explain, but have your friend's friend call someone that deals with this type of thing on a regular basis. Tell them to go to a local new age bookshop or call a local psychic for a recommendation if they are not spiritual or religious.

I hope you don't go there.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Let's wait for the disaster to unfold...

a reply to: Missmissie173

I agree, if Mollies family is lucky she will take the thing with her, cause she pisses it off with half hearted prayers and general incompetence.
A priest, in this case, definitely a priest, no woo-artist.

edit on 29-6-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Missmissie173

Hey anna - I am a psychic empath. I normally do not even read, much less respond to the Paranormal Forum but for some reason I read your post this morning...do not go to that house.

I am not being dramatic. I realize that you know how to "protect" yourself, but I am telling you that what you think is there is not what is there.

Honest, I can't explain, but have your friend's friend call someone that deals with this type of thing on a regular basis. Tell them to go to a local new age bookshop or call a local psychic for a recommendation if they are not spiritual or religious.

I hope you don't go there.

99% of the time the only thing "sensitive" people need to protect themselfs from is themselfs, if you are a true empath you know this

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

NO! PLEASE!

Annabanana...please do not put salt around the house, but it around yourself and anyone else in the house, it is to protect them. It also would be a waste of salt if you put it around the house.

Sage the house first, light an evergreen candle, make your salt circles, sit and then say your stuff.

edit on 29-6-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Thank you for your replies. I would put the sea-salt on the outside perimeter to protect the inhabitants, to keep away any "intruders". I don't claim to be an expert in this as I am not this "kind" of "sensitive". As I stated in my OP, I don't really "practice" my "sensitivities" (with others_. Yes, although I am "unsure" how to approach -I do feel I will instinctively "know" what to do, what to say, how to "help". I do not claim I can exorcise this situation/haunting? (I would rely on an expert of course). As the family is desperate and quite frantic, I'm going there mainly to give some level of comfort and assurance, and to make suggestions and give possible resources to the family.

Thank you for suggesting I'm going about the wrong way with the sea salt.

Thank you veracity. I have considered this as well. He just can't pass over.
Thank you MysteriousStranger. I may PM you after I visit.

reply to: annabanana

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

From what she told, the entity will claim the woman and the kids, unless they agree to sacrifice the husband, or kick him out I can't see how they will achieve a compromise.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Tell us what happened, please.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Ok more replies. Thanks!
Let me respond quickly and clarify a bit. I am going to my "friend's" house who lives next door. Mollie will meet me there. That way I will talk to her first before doing anything.
I do indeed feel that I will "know"....

I am listening very carefully to your warnings/instructions guys.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Although I do believe in ghosts and have lived in a haunted house.....I think you need to find out what is actually going on there first, before you make any judgement . If there is a ghost there , it may not be the man who killed himself , but could be the entity that drove the man to kill himself....( which would be really bad!!!) And now it's going after the boy, and that is why the boy is angry .....or.....it could be that there is no ghost at all,and the kids are being sexually abused or abused ( maybe by another friend or uncle) and that's why the boy is overly protective of the girls..... I'm just saying, you just don't know much of anything yet. Do not Automatically assume it's the ghost of the man who shot himself.....personally, I'd start by talking with the family , hearing the kids stories, and speaking out loud to the ghost.ask the ghost to leave the family alone, or explain its scaring the kids . .... But... if you do go there and it's like something out of amityville horror, then your out of your league and you need to get someone who knows how to help!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Peeple, you are un-nerving me a bit here. However, I am not frightened for myself. I do not think it can get to me, I feel I am "protected" by something quite invisible to others.

And yes, I will certainly follow up and keep you posted as to more of the story when I get it.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Thank you Meldionne.
I agree with you.

a reply to: Meldionne1

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Fear not the things that stand infront of you, fear not the things that stand behind you, fear only the humans who stand to eather side of you and whisper into your ears.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join