It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You could have asked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
If she ever told him who she truly was, she knew he would leave.. She knew her name could captivate others, but him, would be lost forever..
She wrote plays, books and stories about this very man, just so she could be near him..
She wanted to be his muse and his scribe, but instead of asking for permission she told a tale, hoping he never saw her everlasting.......
And his hands stretched out, his mind even further.. and the shadowy figure said;" What have you done?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Another captivating and delightfully obscure little tale, which seems to be part of a broader narrative. I aways have to resist trying to identify who the characters represent.

I enjoyed that but would have liked a few more paragraphs.

S+F...very creative style.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Sooo, could you please tell me about the characters?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

There are three characters here, the man, the woman and the shadowy figure. I resist any attempt at identification because it's difficult and would require too much thought. Not only that but you might have a whole different idea in mind. Perhaps too, that is sort of the idea...to let others put their own interpretation on the story.
At first glance the woman, for me represents all the aspects of the feminine principle. From the girl down the street to the eternal self. Perhaps even the right half of the brain! The man represents all of that which is masculine...from thought to the active principle or some such...but that's just one perspective. The shadowy figure is a whole different affair...I like that...I could spend all day on that subject...

Just having fun

Regards midicon.

edit on 29-6-2016 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang I have read this more than once and gather a difference each time... perhaps it is a loop of sorts...magic.
The muse person took the reins, naturally or not... depends what the loop says.
Nice work Tikbalang!

top topics

join