It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you tell your loved ones you are dying?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Oh God, I am so sorry. I can only imagine the position you are in or how you're feeling. Hell. Just don't leave room for any regrets. Bless you. And everyone who has indicated in this thread that they are suffering.

Sometimes, I swear. BAH!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I am sorry for you. God bless and help you and them through this. There is no good way to say it...but something I found was this:

"I have something to tell you. I am here only a short while, and don't know how long I have. Treatment and cure is not an option for me, so I want you know I want to spend as much quality time with you, in the time I have left."

"Please don't feel bad for me. I won't be gone...just consider me "away" for awhile... for we will meet again. I promise."

Good luck to you. Make the most you can of the time you have. And because of that...tell them all soon.

Peace, Love n LIght to you Always....

MS

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
a reply to: woodwardjnr

It was really nice to see you post up.

Please keep us informed...Still Praying for you.

Ditto!

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

WOW!

Alright..... I will be hanging around and will wait for more info.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I like that approach! So simple and effective.... yet I could not piece it together.

Thanks for the advice.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I want to say my heartfelt thanks to everyone wishing me the best.

I read every post.....THANK YOU ALL!!!

A lot of great advice.... being a man from the south and how my family raised me; I would have never spoke about this openly like I have here on ATS......I hope I am anonymous ...... I hope.

BUT like everything else I learn only one way......"The "Hard Way"
edit on 30-6-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Hey Guy.

Still thinking of you and praying for you.

I pray God gives you wisdom, wholeness, solutions, healing, healed-cleared-resolved relationships; great dialogues with loved ones; comfort, peace, hope.

In any case, I hope you realize that there's quite a lot of us here who care about you.

You might keep a journal--even if only one sentence in a bound book before sleep every night. It could help you sort out your priorities and feelings as well as be a treasure to your family.

Cheers,
BoX

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Your welcome friend....another thing to consider. You are about to begin the "great adventure""... from this place to the next. No one knows what lies beyond for the soul.

We come from somewhere, we live, we experience living, we go on into the next journey of soul and self.

I truly believe there is more for the soul than just "living".

Blessings and safe travels my friend

MS
edit on 30-6-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

My train has stopped briefly in Tucson with Internet and I have asked my hubby to email me his links so that I can try to cut and paste them without messing up...sorry, I'm not technology minded, but we'll get through this! Hope you can find some useful info here and please pm me if you have any additional questions.

(These are in no particular order and I don't even know what they are...I'm just grabbing what he sent me...)

Dr. Lahodny's online:
dr-lahodny.at...

Hyperbaric Major Autohemotherapy on the Zotzmann 2000 ozone generator - YouTube:
m.youtube.com...

No email title on this double mystery:
www.drkaslow.com/HMAHOT.pdf
www.drkaslow.com...

Actually, that's it. If these links didn't work, let me know and I'll resend them from the grown up computer when we get home. Take care...

Fishy

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

There is nothing cowardly about what you choose to do.

Remember, we can all offer advice and sympathy but it's you alone who will walk this path.

Best of luck and my sincerest condolences. You are one of my favorite members

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

I was sorry to hears your prognosis .....giving you ((((((((hugs))))))), don;t wait too long to tell your family, you want to have time with them...at least tell a few close ones at first that cam can help you tell the others...sending positive vibes your way.

when my hubby had cancer..I had to have someone tell his family.I just couldn't do it and I waited a bit....they came and saw him, he knew who they were and stood up and hugged them all, I do wish they knew a little sooner, but you just do what you think is best at the time
edit on 30-6-2016 by research100 because: added sentence

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I have recently read about the vitamin b17 and the effect it has on cancer. People swear by it. There are apricot seeds on Amazon you can order.

Look up b17 and read about its benefits and it's effect on cancer.

It won't hurt to try. A few seeds a day to maybe cure your cancer is a chance id be willing to take!

Best wishes, hope everything turns out ok. If you do decide on trying the apricot seeds let me know how it turns out!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
we cannot explain to anyone that how much we love to them. i think it is very tough task in the world to show your love.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClownFish

My train has stopped briefly in Tucson with Internet and I have asked my hubby to email me his links so that I can try to cut and paste them without messing up...sorry, I'm not technology minded, but we'll get through this! Hope you can find some useful info here and please pm me if you have any additional questions.

(These are in no particular order and I don't even know what they are...I'm just grabbing what he sent me...)

Dr. Lahodny's online:
dr-lahodny.at...

Hyperbaric Major Autohemotherapy on the Zotzmann 2000 ozone generator - YouTube:
m.youtube.com...

No email title on this double mystery:
www.drkaslow.com/HMAHOT.pdf
www.drkaslow.com...

Actually, that's it. If these links didn't work, let me know and I'll resend them from the grown up computer when we get home. Take care...

Fishy

OMG!

YOU ARE A SWEETIE PIE!

You are a nice person............RUN.....................Get out of here!...............before its too late.......

I can't believe you are traveling and you think of me!!.....I don't know what to say......

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I wanted to offer my sincere condolences for your diagnosis. I pray that you are healed in one way or another. Having no experience with cancer, but experience in losing a very close family member recently, I wish you love and light. Try to stay positive, easier said than done, and tell your family straight. This is what the doc said and how you need their support and positive energy to get through this together.

"Que el Espíritu de Dios esté con vosotros"---May the Spirit of God be with you

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Sorry for the awful news. My Uncle died of a brain tumour and they didn't tell my grandmother to try and spare her feelings, they told her he died in a crazy random accident itself - it beats me why they thought this was any better. She found out anyway, and I think the best way is to tell the truth, be gentle but tell the truth.

All the best.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hi there,

We are back on solid ground and I was reviewing the information that I have sent, plus reading everyone else's comments. I especially agree with everything that chr0naut said, but especially that cancer is a combination of things and I agree with with what DAVID64 said, so eloquently: "Don't just assume you're going to die. Get mad. Fight. Get cured. Tell Cancer to go f*** himself." And what CagliostroTheGreat said: "Fight it man, kick it's ass. By any means necessary... your name is DeathSlayer, right? Time to slay some damn death." But I think you've already agreed with them too. Good.

The only comment I disagreed with was the person telling you to stay away from alternative therapies and calling these scams and that you should only listen to the oncologists. With all due respect, for us this was not a career but a vocation, and we devoted a good solid 10 years to searching out and implementing such alternatives, from the perspective of an orthodox trained professional.

If you would allow just one brief paragraph of thread drift, many years ago I accompanied my husband on a house call to a lady whose dog had bone cancer. At the time, he was a fully licensed, orthodox trained veterinarian, and his alternative skills were limited to acupuncture and homeopathy. He told this lady that he could amputate the dog's leg or not, and either way, the prognosis for the dog was 6 months. Once we were back in the car, he smiled and asked me where I would like to go to lunch. I was shocked and appalled at his seemingly heartless and disinterested attitude, but this was the orthodox training speaking, and when you have nothing or very little to offer, you can't afford to get emotionally involved. I asked him if he realized what this lady was about to do next as this was her "child" and she would do anything and everything within her power to save him. As such, she was about to go on line, which was limited back in 1994, and read any alternative article or speak to anyone at a health food store, call a psychic hot line, listen to neighbors and/or strangers, basically do anything to help save her dog's life. But what medical knowledge did she or any of these others have; and therefore, what discernment did they have to be able to think something through to know if this even made sense? What I "suggested" in the way that only a wife can do if the husband knows what's good for him, was that he be the one doing this research and leg work, so that he could either make better suggestions or even have better resources to offer. In the process we learned that if he did any alternatives, he would not be covered by his professional liability insurance. At first, I thought it was a conspiracy, but later I realized that the issue was that they wouldn't know how to defend him. I also learned that the "other side" of the law suit would need to find an expert witness to say that what he did was wrong. So, I "thunk it through" and came up with the idea that he should be the expert witness, by sticking to therapies where he was the first to learn about them and use them, and limit his therapies to those that had actual science behind them and were already demonstrated to be effective from the physicians on the other side of the fence, since the vet field offered nothing. These trainings were expensive and as we were dealing with animals, we couldn't charge that much, so we eventually went bankrupt...but it was worth every penny that we didn't have
and this knowledge is what saved my life later on.

One of my favorite authors said to have the use of all systems but be dependent on none, and this saying has kept us balanced, regardless of the subject at hand.

Anyway, I wanted to make sure that I got the IPT links to you, and I see that nothing happens when I click on them, so I want to try this again, and wincing, I hope that I don't have three edits ahead of me. I won't know until I hit Send and we are (obviously) still thinking about you and (not obvious) praying for you and any and all miracles that are up for grabs.

Oh, by the way of a good example, this man below, Dr. Garcia, is who personally trained my husband in IPT, when it was first introduced to the world. There were 38 doctors at that initial training from around the world: 37 physicians and 1 vet.

I don't recall how many animals were treated with this, as I was gravely ill soon afterwards from an unrelated event, but to the best of our memory there were about 7 or 8, but keep in mind that this was just at its inception. Our success rate was 100% with those who finished the treatment. The only "failure" which was not a failure, was one lady who got cold feet after the first treatment, which was partly due to his being unprepared for how quickly the cancer cells would die off. He could have made a quick adjustment and managed the case better, but she chose to euthanize instead. The rest were still holding after one year, at which point we lost track of our clients as we were busy trying to save my life, but off memory, the types of cancers we reversed were two limb osteosarcomas (bone cancer) in large breed dogs, a Mast Cell Tumor, Transmissible Venereal Tumor, two Lymphosarcomas and an advanced end stage (3 weeks left to live per the expert veterinary oncologists) rectal adenocarcinoma. That particular case was an interesting one with one blunder after another before we saw it. After biopsy and histopathology diagnosis, there was a failed surgical removal, then the patient failed to respond to an extensive series of radiation therapies and then the poor patient demonstrated extensive metastasis to the lungs and had failed a series of chemotherapy treatments -- all prior to coming to our clinic. (No pressure here!) After IPT, this last case had remained stable with chest X-rays showing stable or improving lesions, with a pet that was now bright eyed and bushy tailed 7 months into our initial therapy. Another year later, after all treatment was discontinued, he returned because of a bit of arthritis, and this gave us the opportunity to confirm that there was no evidence of tumor progression.

Anyway, I hope some real life examples might add some flavor to the otherwise mere theory of these links. The first link is Dr. Garcia's web site and explanation of IPT and the second link is to a list of all accredited physicians trained in his technique, which you will see includes more than one in your neighborhood. In fact, you have the President of the European Academy for IPT there for you in Germany. And as I began, so I end, with no guarantees or promises, but that applies to any and all therapies and also to the choice of no therapies. What matters is that you have choices and I do believe some really good ones here. Good luck to you, my new Friend.

iptldmd.com...

findaniptldphysician.blogspot.com...

Fishy

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join