It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Earthquake 9.0 + coming to a Coast near you!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
OK there just a precursor to what's to come & ive been saying Can y'all believe me now???? justr check my post and replies on my other threads please i did warn you..... death and destruction is coming !!! GET SAFE NOW DONT WAIT... RIGHT NOW OK

All i hear is 'wolf wolf wolf' from a little boy

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Yes im crying wolf right now ive had premonitions for months now .... it actually happening NOW

a reply to: scubagravy

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Yes im crying wolf right now ive had premonitions for months now .... it actually happening NOW

a reply to: scubagravy

Relax buddy, was just givin you a bit of stick.

i admire people like you that can have these premonitions, then have the balls to post it, albeit 6 months ago.

Another 8.o in Indonesia today.....

keep it up

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
California your up next 2-3 weeks 7.5+first two weeks in Feb..... there its out there now lets see if Im correct....

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!,

A few months - There will be a coastal event the likes of Japan but spread out more and a different people this time, shock and awe through out the World. The World stands still. Global Focus, Stunned, Humility follows.

Please don't ask of specifics, just Know & brace yourself for hurried change.Clear sun

Well considering that you predicted a 9+ earthquake at the start of the year before last and we never actually had any 9+ earthquakes in 2016 nor in 2017. So with your new recent prediction I'm not holding my breath. If I'm wrong and you're right I'll eat my shoes. In the mean time keep predicting you are bound to get one right eventually

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Ok to be clear timing definitely is off but with the west coast lighting up as it now is that prediction is closer than ever and yeah the dreams & premonitions don't come with a time date stamp but are definitely getting closer it just a matter of time now so clean up those shoes the next two years will be a wake up call for all humanity if we haven't lost that yet...

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
im not predicting, im tellin ya this 9.0 IS definitely on its way today, tomorrow within writing this??? so just saying i DID warn yall to get the word out... Just a time date stamp for me to test and mark a "feeling"/"premonition"/"intuition" i had recently : Mark@ 3/17/18 @ 3:45pm est
Cheers! & HAPPY St PATRICK'S DAY!!!
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Ok so it's been a month and im into April now all of the focus has been on us domestic politics and of course Syria and Russia has everyone forgotten about our Mother aka momma nature? Don't you realize the Global weather systems are off of their historical tracks? By the end of May yeah let's go with that lol cheers!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join