It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What were the Church of Satan's most important teachings?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: reldra

Anton wrote the satanic rituals also...
Are you saying that it does not contain any such information?
Are you sure you are a satanist?

I never said I was a Satanist. Reading is not your strong point.

link   

a reply to: visitedbythem

If you feel that is important as a teaching of the church of Satan feel free to elaborate...
Otherwise I'll continue to view the ongoings there as troublesome...
That is Molock.

link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

I provided evidence.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Your evidence stated that there is no evidence he said that. That IS NOT the same thing as saying he never said that

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra Sweet dreams

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I guess yours isn't either. .because those practices are contained in the rituals...
Aside from that you have told me you are a satanist a witch and a wiccan at various different times...
But thats all rather boring anyway...
Oh I forgot to include you are also an athiest...
My bad...
edit on 29-6-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

So there's no proof that he DID nor proof he did NOT say that. So my statement is true to the fact that what the poster said was in fact false.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Funny the Wiccans I know in Manitou Springs DETEST the idea of Satanic ideas they worship nature and are into healing mostly..
www.religioustolerance.org...

edit on 29-6-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Then why would one claim to be both a satanist and a wiccan at different times? Or an athiest which believes in nothing at all?
I don't need a link...
The confusion is not mine...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

No , your statement is not factual. If you would have said unlikely then it would be factual.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Or an athiest which believes in nothing at all?

An atheist lacks belief in a God.

That does not mean they don't have beliefs.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

If you are curious to hear it from someone else perhaps David icke could tell you about it next time he's around here...
What I have said is true...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle They are all related. Its the denial of a supreme being. It is a game Lucifer plays, and plays well. Be a satanist, who does that serve? Be a Wiccan, who does that serve? Be Athiest, who does that serve? Worship the planet, who does that serve? Massacre 50 gays, who does that serve? strap on a bomb at a marathon, who does that serve? Be a church that attackd gays, who does that serve, be a government that attacks marriage of men and women, who does that serve. be a world leader who lies, and sends people to their graves for money, who does that serve? Be a scientist that goes along with whatever is expected of you rather than true science, who does that serve?

Yes we have a world full of full service servents. Who do they serve?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

nah, I'm good. I'm quite certain old Anton's mind was full of doubt as he lay on his death bed.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Atheist:
synonyms: nonbeliever, disbeliever, unbeliever, skeptic, doubter
I'm sure they believe they are always right though...

edit on 29-6-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Atheist:
synonyms: nonbeliever, disbeliever, unbeliever, skeptic, doubter

WHAT IS ATHEISM? FROM AMERICAN ATHEISTS.

No one asks this question enough.

The reason no one asks this question a lot is because most people have preconceived ideas and notions about what an Atheist is and is not. Where these preconceived ideas come from varies, but they tend to evolve from theistic influences or other sources.

Atheism is usually defined incorrectly as a belief system. Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods. Older dictionaries define atheism as "a belief that there is no God." Some dictionaries even go so far as to define Atheism as "wickedness," "sinfulness," and other derogatory adjectives. Clearly, theistic influence taints dictionaries. People cannot trust these dictionaries to define atheism. The fact that dictionaries define Atheism as "there is no God" betrays the (mono)theistic influence. Without the (mono)theistic influence, the definition would at least read "there are no gods."

Why should atheists allow theists to define who atheists are? Do other minorities allow the majority to define their character, views, and opinions? No, they do not. So why does everyone expect atheists to lie down and accept the definition placed upon them by the world’s theists? Atheists will define themselves.
www.atheists.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Perhaps such individuals simply need a different definition to classify themselves more accurately based on their beliefs...
Seeing as they by definition are not actually athiest...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Oh agreed ,one can tell by the simplistic wording.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Not me. I don't believe ANYTHING AT ALL.

It's so liberating.

Well done OP for dusting off and bringing out the other side. The thread degenerated quite quickly though.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

If a new "Tesla" showed up they would SNATCH them up so fast... I wonder if such
talented people like that are used in such a fashion?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join