It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What were the Church of Satan's most important teachings?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: reldra

FAR greater than you .
With MANY links to back up my statement.

Nope.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra There are better things to do in SF then that, and better places to go. I like to take my bikes on BART, and get off the underground at Powell station. Race the cable cars up and down the hills, zoom across the Golden Gate, stop for lunch at McCormicks, dessert at Ghirardellis, window shop, people watch, and interact with people on the streets. Why waste time with a washed up spiritual being that really doesnt like you anyway?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This thread is offering up nothing to support it's premise as it has offered up nothing to show the importance of the teachings attributed to the church of Satan...
Which is evidence of my original contention that there is no important teaching offered up by it...
The fact nothing has been offered up as such is indeed evidence my claim is more factual then the title of this thread...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

The ones that ARE real and capable are HIDDEN for rather obvious reasons.
Once you are visitedbythem , you know who they are. Once they know you know its not fun anymore. Its all about getting them out of your life or dealing with them night and day.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Anyway, to get back on topic, the Title is "What were the Church of Satan's Most Important Teachings". The First post then goes on to note the general list of teachings, though I feel some are missing context, that is the list. The full list is in the video or available with a simple google search.

So, in the spirit of that, I think all of them are good and mainly common sense.

I like this one though, in particular "Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved."

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Self proclaimed winner of non arguments. Be sure to slap yourself on the back!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

NOT my idea of a correct lifestyle.
I killed in service for my country it left my heart rather dark, I'd rather take my own life, than to sacrifice a baby to anything.
AND she doesn't believe us...
edit on 29-6-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle Just what do you think goes on over in Bohemian Grove? Think that is a game? Wgy do you think presidents participate? Its just a game? just role playing? They are just being silly? They all know whats up. Its just the public that doesnt have a clue

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: reldra There are better things to do in SF then that, and better places to go. I like to take my bikes on BART, and get off the underground at Powell station. Race the cable cars up and down the hills, zoom across the Golden Gate, stop for lunch at McCormicks, dessert at Ghirardellis, window shop, people watch, and interact with people on the streets. Why waste time with a washed up spiritual being that really doesnt like you anyway?

I love SF. Why not stop by the Church of Satan too? Satanists are actually atheists, my religion has Satan in it, as a good guy.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7 I was spared from killing, and discouragd my son from joining the marines. He was spared as well. No one needs to download that into their mind. There is only one delete, and its not a good option. Im sorry you have to endure that

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

If you feel that is important as a teaching of the church of Satan feel free to elaborate...
Otherwise I'll continue to view the ongoings there as troublesome...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

NOT my idea of a correct lifestyle.
I killed in service for my country it left my heart rather dark, I'd rather take my own life, than to sacrifice a baby to anything.
AND she doesn't believe us...

Who is sacrificing a baby? Are you stuck in a 1995 Lifetime movie about Satanists?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

If you feel that is important as a teaching of the church of Satan feel free to elaborate...
Otherwise I'll continue to view the ongoings there as troublesome...

At this point, your replies don't answer the OP and are really boring, so no one cares that you are troubled or find this troublesome.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I love SF. Why not stop by the Church of Satan too? Satanists are actually atheists, my religion has Satan in it, as a good guy.

Well yeah. Thats why Ive been messing with you all this time. Have they come into your home and do you have witnesses? I dont think so, otherwise you would know their/His intentions. I have friends, family, neighbors, and dogs that saw for themselves. Do not encourage or invite them into your life. You are powerful enough on your own and do not need them

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Good thread. Ty to OP. but I am falling asleep.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Anton wrote the satanic rituals also...
Are you saying that it does not contain any such information?
Are you sure you are a satanist?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
The "Occult Law of Reversal"

One of Crowley's chief insistances was that his followers learn and put into practice the Occult Law of Reversal. In the many various and sundry classes he instructed in his home in the occult, he invariably instructed his multitude of excited students in this major law of Satan.

Those who want fame, power, spell-casting abilities, demons at their beck and call, and to recognize the godhead within, as well as to know the past, present, and future, he extolled to his apt students, must consistently, with intensity, practice talking (reverse speech), walking, thinking, and playing phonograph records, backwards. This is a form of divination, and we are warned against this in the Holy Bible.

amos37.com...
Meaning if we are switched on christians we can hear the antagonists plans in the world
Take rock music
www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-6-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I was already so mad inside it was a good fit ,I wanted to fight.
I had studied Martial arts and grew up with firearms so I looked at it like a rite of passage.
I didn't know some would freak out about it LATER but here we are.
I was wondering how far your best has gone to actually alter reality?
I am reminded of a book called "Black Easter" in which Satan comes to earth and laments God's death,when I read some responses.

edit on 29-6-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Well yeah. Thats why Ive been messing with you all this time. Have they come into your home and do you have witnesses? I dont think so, otherwise you would know their/His intentions. I have friends, family, neighbors, and dogs that saw for themselves. Do not encourage or invite them into your life. You are powerful enough on your own and do not need them

Do not invite who? Are you talking about my Wiccans in fellowship or 'cousin' Satanists? Of course they have. I have been a Wiccan since college and my daughter is now in college.

I am not sure what you are saying, but I am off to sleep.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Lack of evidence does not render something false

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join