It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What were the Church of Satan's most important teachings?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: NOTurTypical

No but you cast judgement. Didn't you.

On whom? I never tell anyone where they will spend eternity because I have no clue what a person my choose to do with Christ before they die.

You made the assumption someone who you know nothing about is burning in some fictitious fiery hell. Chew on that.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

On whom? I never tell anyone where they will spend eternity because I have no clue what a person my choose to do with Christ before they die.

You made the assumption someone who you know nothing about is burning in some fictitious fiery hell. Chew on that.

He's dead. I can pass judgment on him, he died without regret as many here have pointed out. Therefore he died without repentance and saving trust in Yeshua. He's in Hell.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I know your postings. You have no objectivity in non-theism, Christianity.

I made a couple statement for clarity. But, atheism is not the debate of this thread. Another time, another place.

Fair enough, but know his, nobody enters a debate with a neutral position.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

It's supposed to be vague. Can't you see?

Okay, then I'll answer that the cross is foolishness to them that are perishing.

that must be it.

I asked another poster the same question. Why was that? Because you are both holding up a symbol that means something. What does it REALLY mean?

Have you squared your circle? Is he circling his square? Why or why not?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

He's dead. I can pass judgment on him, he died without regret as many here have pointed out. Therefore he died without repentance and saving trust in Yeshua. He's in Hell.

Keep passing judgement then God.

Judge not least ye be judged yourself.
you Christians suck at that game.
edit on 29-6-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

More of an opinion wouldn't you say?

Also on another of your posts. I try to walk into this particular discussion neutral.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I don't judge people who are alive, I will declare what the Bible says about people who die without Christ. But in that instance I'm repeating a judgment, not making my own as a judge. People whom are alive I'll never judge for reason already given previously.

And that's not the only verse Jesus gave about judging, don't forget John 7:24.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

More of an opinion wouldn't you say?

Also on another of your posts. I try to walk into this particular discussion neutral.

You can't try, everyone has presuppositions and governing worldviews, middle ground doesn't exist. That's Socrates.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Well the bible tends to contradict. Not because it's wrong rather because it's riddled with double meaning. Those who can see can see.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I've heard that for years, I think people just believe that because they heard someone else say that and they didn't diligently see if it was true.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Just wanted to say I am glad to see you back.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I've heard that for years, I think people just believe that because they heard someone else say that and they didn't diligently see if it was true.

Everything I believe is self realized. I was raised a babtist Christian and what I "heard" is laughable.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Off to bed

May your path to self enlightenment be realized. I wish the same for me. Take care.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DbDraad

I would suggest that you simply re-write your post in legible English. Try using a dictionary.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: celticsea

Just wanted to say I am glad to see you back.

Thank you, I'm glad to be back. How are you?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Everything I believe is self realized. I was raised a babtist Christian and what I "heard" is laughable.

Sorry to hear that, maybe sometime we can discuss in further details what you found absurd. I myself am opposed to denominational Christianity.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Good I don't really make any threads but I am glad to see a christian viewpoint on here. People are so tolerant of every other viewpoint but not the christian one. Well the majority anyway. Just because we are christians doesn't mean we are not interested in conspiracies. I missed you and lonewolf also.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Good I don't really make any threads but I am glad to see a christian viewpoint on here. People are so tolerant of every other viewpoint but not the christian one. Well the majority anyway. Just because we are christians doesn't mean we are not interested in conspiracies. I missed you and lonewolf also.

Akragon asked me to come back a week or so ago. I'm touched, thank you for the kind words.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Interested in conspiracies is one thing. But why should a thread, started for the purpose of discussing "the Church of Satan's most important teachings" be of any interest to Christians?

Christians have promulgated excessive intolerance, especially towards Satanists. This thread already contains expressions of Christian intolerance - repeated proclamations that the founder of the Church/teachings being discussed is burning in hell.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: birdxofxprey

I guess I should apologize for interrupting your Satan thread but I was happy to see NOTurTypical back. I wanted to let him know so I am sorry I interrupted your thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join