It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
New book coming out end of July....

Can't wait for the movie. The whole family are huge Potter fans. My wife and I even have full on robes, etc. (and stood in lines at midnight in bookstores when the books came out)...

Put it this way, we went to the Potter area of IOA in Orlando before it even opened officially, lol...and we wear the robes (and use our wands to light the way), while at the park! We're just that geeky.

Very happy to see more entertainment options from this world.

OMG, how adorable! What a fun family you are! I bet you guys make a lot of people smile.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: BIGPoJo

She is an amazing author and I am really looking forward to this! You can sit this one out if you wish.

Just want to give my opinion, the Harry Potter series were garbage, don't even see why a pre-teen would like it. Complete rubbish. I am happy for you that you are excited about it. I just think its garbage entertainment. This is more of the same trash in my opinion. The author is a sniveling idiot too.

Jesus christ, et off that high horse of yours.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I really like some of the Harry Potter movies, some more then others, i liked the Hobbit movies a tad better, but i am happy too hear this news, JK Rowlings is for sure a very talented writer and anything based on her books stands a chance to be a winner.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Great to hear, crossbones, i really enjoyed her Harry Potter books and movies, this movie should be no different, it reminds me of a time i had a video game (i think) and a video tape three days longer then maybe i should of, but god the mind control ways of life and ending up in a program you didn't want to be in would have anybody screwy, feel me, sorry just reflecting.

Movie should be great.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I feel this depends on the type of artistic approach the writer and director take on the movie and for sure the edits, some of her movies were better then the books and vice versa.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Has anyone heard if there going to do another Potter movie, i thought a movie where Harry was older was coming out, or at least talked about.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PoeGee

I think it's the play you are referring to.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: King Seesar

I'm a fan of the hobbits and Lord Of The Rings series myself! Yes, I would imagine anything J.K. Rowlings comes out with will be great!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DersonFed

Yes, usually books are much better than the movies, but sometimes the movies are much better than the books. I'm thinking this will be a good movie. Hope so anyway.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PoeGee

I thought so too! Kaylaluv answered our question. I am soooo disappointed. It would have made a great movie!!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Yea i am hoping this movie lives up to the Potter films, but your right anything Rowlings writes i am sure will be good.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Books are a bit better then the movies sometimes however your pretty much spot on, depends on the movie.
edit on 4-7-2016 by DersonFed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Cool thanks i didn't know if it was a movie they were working on or a play, thanks.
edit on 10-7-2016 by PoeGee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Just watched the trailer again for this movie, on second viewing i think it might just be better, thumbs up

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DersonFed

Yea i just watched it again my self, should be a great film.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I'm thinking it should be a great film too!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I am just wondering if it will be a stand alone film or will there be sequels like the Potter films, i dunno.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Hey Seesar i dunno i was thinking the same thing if it wil be a stand alone film or not, maybe it depends on the box office gross.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I don't know. I wonder the same thing.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Seesar i just read that a second film has been confirmed, so this is not a stand alone film.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join