It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I didn't know J.K. Rowlings has another movie coming up in November!!!

Do we have any Harry Potter fans here?

edit on 28-6-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Another trailer.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Oh yes!!! Absolutely!! Really loking forward to it

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star ooh I really like this main actor ... man I wish there was a video store around!
Thank you!

I mean, I love the actor... he is excellent.😍

edit on 29-6-2016 by peppycat because: love the trailor!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I refuse to watch anything from JK Shillings.

One word, Brexit.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
Oh yes!!! Absolutely!! Really loking forward to it

Me too!!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I have seen this actor before but can't recall where. J.K. Rowlings has quite the imagination, so I'm sure this will not be disappointing.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

She is an amazing author and I am really looking forward to this! You can sit this one out if you wish.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

She is an amazing author and I am really looking forward to this! You can sit this one out if you wish.

Just want to give my opinion, the Harry Potter series were garbage, don't even see why a pre-teen would like it. Complete rubbish. I am happy for you that you are excited about it. I just think its garbage entertainment. This is more of the same trash in my opinion. The author is a sniveling idiot too.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star I watched every Harry potter movie more than once... my only complaint in the story line is that we know so little about Hufflepuff... maybe one day?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
That's Eddie Redmayne as the main character. He's an excellent actor and a really nice guy in real life. He won the best actor Oscar for playing Stephen Hawking in The Theory of Everything, and he was nominated for best actor last year for playing a transgender person in The Danish Girl.

My daughter is a huge Harry Potter fan, and she is very excited to see more from Rowling. I never read the books, but I've seen all the movies - I liked them very much - it was fun watching the child actors grow up over the years. I hope this movie is as good.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Im just glad it hasn't got the "kids" from the original in it. They, and especially emma watson, ruined the films in my opinion. They were all terrible actors. Daniel has grown into s fairly good one now as well as being a stand up guy, and emma isnt quite as annoying...but when they were younger...dear lord. Unwatchable. They were only good in the very last film and only because it was so intense. I Realy loved the tone of the last 2.

Loved the books of course

Really looking forward to this film

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Eddie Redmayne was also in Jupiter Ascending. He was the best part about that movie haha! (Well, the FX were gorgeous too)

I love HP! If anyone here that likes the story hasn't read the books it is a definite must.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I know it's not for everyone but, I thought the series was amazing myself! It was highly imaginative, creative, magical and the movies really brought the stories to life.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I watched the movies more than once myself.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

It was indeed fun watching the child actors growing up in these films. I'd love to see them come back in another Harry Potter movie some day. That would be interesting.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Glad you are looking forward to this new movie! I thought the child actors in the Harry Potter series were great! I don't know if any of them had any formal training as actors.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

The books and or movies are quite enjoyable!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
New book coming out end of July....

Can't wait for the movie. The whole family are huge Potter fans. My wife and I even have full on robes, etc. (and stood in lines at midnight in bookstores when the books came out)...

Put it this way, we went to the Potter area of IOA in Orlando before it even opened officially, lol...and we wear the robes (and use our wands to light the way), while at the park! We're just that geeky.

Very happy to see more entertainment options from this world.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Glad you are looking forward to this new movie! I thought the child actors in the Harry Potter series were great! I don't know if any of them had any formal training as actors.

Im not sure how anyone could consider emma watson in the first 4-5 films great. She's so bad, my wise and i cant watch the first few films...too cringy. Rupert was passable and Daniel was as wooden as a dummy. But as i said, they have improves, emma wasnt bad in Noah and i like Daniel a lot now.

But hey! You enjoyed them, i didnt, who cares! Tp each their own.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join