It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The meltdown seems to be in progress

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
With the British vote to leave the EU, a giant leap was made, and I believe an encouragement for others to follow. I believe She has something.... namely the voice of the common citizen.

This may not be new to some, but never the less, current enough, and seemingly falling into place and gaining momentum.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-6-2016 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

in another thread on Brixet, I posted a link to an article which contained links to other articles which suggested that brexit may in fact have been a dark victory, or put another way, a victory for the dark side.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: Plotus

in another thread on Brixet, I posted a link to an article which contained links to other articles which suggested that brexit may in fact have been a dark victory, or put another way, a victory for the dark side.

Fantastic i expect to soon see the construction of the death star

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Curious, why would this Dark Side feel it was a victory ? If anything it would be a precursor of it/their demise or loss of power/influence.

I will bow out to 'Informer1958' as his was the first to post.
Is this Lady single ? She's my kind of girl....!!

I will say however, I am in full agreement with her, and I do see a cascade of nations casting off the corrupt old guard because they are tired, sick and tired of the politicians doing only what is beneficial to themselves, enriching only themselves, behaving like Hillary and Bill, having disdain for those they serve, not dictating to those they serve. I believe the days of merely lip service are gone.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Britain sneezes, Italy catches a cold, their banking system is in meltdown right now, small investors being wiped out, small banks really struggling to hold on, businesses have the jitters, the government, well, how many have the Italians had since 1945?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

Curious, why would this Dark Side feel it was a victory ?
If anything it would be a precursor of it/their demise or loss of power/influence.

just a little bit further than Ones nose or just outta-arm-reach.... connect the dots

Soros, took a couple months to divest 37% of his equity portfolio (some several Billion$)...
and quite unlike a Gold Bug.... stashed those Billion$ into Gold and Mining shares...

Who is laughing all the way to the bank ?

I see no demise of wealth. power or influence... there are a few other wealthy globalist who also re-shuffled their portfilos like Soros did, all rebalancing of investments --> just in-the-nick-of-time

my advice if your an investor or trader.... follow the money transactions in the quarterly reports required for these mover-&-shakers in stock markets, forex exchanges, etcetera
edit on th30146720551129052016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
I can see logic to your response... and also at the same time as governments change, power structures can lose their influence and sweetheart deals that they are accustomed to. Soros and others could effectively be worth half with the stroke of a pen or push of a key. They will certainly take every precaution to protect their wealth in this climate, but some may have reached their historic zenith and fall into decline as governments shuffle, decline, and some may increase as they change players.
Some of Russia's players were effectively ruined as Putin's power dictated in his early rise some two or three years ago. It might have been longer than that, but it seems recent in years. Time flies at my age.... With failures like Venezuela, Greece, Italy and European countries in great financial difficulties, it's very likely new faces will emerge. But yea, we diverge some on opinions.
edit on 29-6-2016 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

top topics

join