It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Benghazi Lie in Black and White

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
Wow... So 800 pages of Government screw-ups and Silly and Gryph just want to blame the GOP for attacking hillary and not realize the entire affaire was a complete ignorant cockup by the entire government at the time.

In their mind is not worth discussing because Hillary was not to blame but all the other failures discovered are now irrelevant? I guess I am in the wrong line of work.

wrong line of work???...no, you're just wrong....failures were discussed and remedies were put forth....now, it's up to congress to make sure there is adequate funding, and to prioritize security enhancements in regards to our embassies.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You are still not answering the question and dancing around it.

I love how you focus on one line from a speech about an "act of terror" and completely ignore everyones statements about a video. His press secretary, that Ambassador lady, etc. etc. etc.

Was the republican panel a witch hunt? Yes.

Did the Government lie about a video being the cause and then back pedal? Yes.

Do we have proof of both? Yes.

And just because you were a smart ass about...

I have testified before Congressional commitees 3 times.

2009, Iraq war hearing in regards to missile acquirement.

2012, VA hearing in regards to the VA treatment of PTSD.

2013, VA hearing in regards to healthcare options.

My late wife is one of the 50 that got the Veterans Choice Program rolling.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Not to mention, this is the NINTH "investigation" into this tragedy. I think some of the bleating sheep have forgotten that fact.

The Republicans in this NINTH iteration of the "Hillghazi" Investigation were desperate to seem relevant to offer something new.

They did not.

Now, they've dropped back to Day One of the Republican Spin Machine and are whining about the damned video again.

Enough time wasted here.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

Good for you.

You should be proud of your wife.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

No one is whining about the video.
I for one, would just like you to try and justify the lie. I asked 3 or 4 yes or no questions.
Surely that wont take much time at all.
Asking nicely..
Did they lie about WHY this happened?
Do you believe that they though it was because of a YouTube video?
Do you believe this was because of a YouTube video?
Can you think of one good (justifiable) reason to lie about this?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

You say no one is whining about the video.

Then you proceed to whine about the video.

I'm leaving this thread now to those of you who find that sort of blatant cognitive dissonance relevant.

Cue the celebrations -- you guys "won."

edit on 29-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Don't you get it? It's not the video itself, it's the way the administration used it to LIE to the public.
My god.
How do you expect anyone to ever take you seriously again, after your dodging and deflecting?
You refuse to answer simple questions that others with opposing viewpoints have, then (proudly)leave, when you can't take the heat anymore.
No wonder you love this administration so much... you act just like them.
Shame on you.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

So the Republican majority document, known to be motivated by political bias in order to thwart Clinton's Presidential campaign, supports the same narrative that has been disbursed through the right-wing media for three years?

Wow, that is surprising.

At least give an option to review the both sides of the story: Select Committee on Benghazi - Report of the Democratic Members ... that is, unless you're only interested in Republican propaganda.

While there is plenty that stinks about Benghazi, the republican document is too partisan and only contributing to the obfuscation of the circumstance. It's a pig in a poke and it's a shame. Presenting both sides of the story is always a good tactic, but at this point, I think both sides are invested enough in distorting the issue to suit their own agendas that it's just a lost cause. I suspect that there are just way too many important butts on the line here (not just democrat ones either).

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Orionx2
Wow... So 800 pages of Government screw-ups and Silly and Gryph just want to blame the GOP for attacking hillary and not realize the entire affaire was a complete ignorant cockup by the entire government at the time.

In their mind is not worth discussing because Hillary was not to blame but all the other failures discovered are now irrelevant? I guess I am in the wrong line of work.

wrong line of work???...no, you're just wrong....failures were discussed and remedies were put forth....now, it's up to congress to make sure there is adequate funding, and to prioritize security enhancements in regards to our embassies.

Wait, what? That was my entire point?? Silly and Gryph want to completely ignore it. I say use it to better the system.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

From what I saw you did exactly what you accuse me of. I just pointed out how the 3 sources you chose to use did nothing to back up your claims. I didn't come in here claiming anything...you did.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Best of luck, it must be difficult and exhausting to defend the indefensible. I won't assist you in your endeavor. How many more people must be demonized and realities ignored to continue to promote the party line?

Is 'are you going to believe me or your lying eyes' the only response or your not so subtle intimations of stupidity of those who do see all you have left?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The Five W's of Journalism?

Those are the tools of a free press. Not part of the infotainment we have today. What public school taught you about such dangerous weapons? We must know who went off the standardized curriculum. Next thing you know people will be forming their own options or having....intelligent thoughts.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

To make the topic short

The Obama administration in an un-American unprecedented decision put the Libyan government and terrorist first over the life of Americans in American soil, in an American embassy.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls

WHAT are you complaining about ?

www.9-11commission.gov...

Editorial: Release the secret 9/11 pages

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

So the Republican majority document, known to be motivated by political bias in order to thwart Clinton's Presidential campaign, supports the same narrative that has been disbursed through the right-wing media for three years?

Ah yes, the Democratic talking point in order to discredit the report in order to link it to Trump's presidential campaign.

Clinton and Obama are liars - Fact.
They mislead the American people with the bs youtube video push - Fact.
Clinton told the family members of those killed the vid4eo was to blame - Fact.
The military was prevented from responding - Fact.
The push to topple Ghadaffi was created by Clinton and signed off on by Obama and the top leadership of Congress from both sides of the aisle.

The unanswered question is where the advanced weapons came from that the terrorist used on our people. The answer is Obama and Clinton.

The only position Clinton is qualified to run for is cell block b***h.
edit on 29-6-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Wow, the profundity continues ... "truth is truth" ... are you sure you're not a professional philosopher? LOL

I've never claimed to be in Benghazi, but we have testimony from all sides of the situation from people who were directly invovled, and ALL of them say clearly that there was nothing that could have been done to save those Americans, and further, that there was no wrong doing on the part of Secretary Clinton.

your personal hatred of Clinton is irrelevant to the facts of the matter. You're merely perpetuating the obsessive, irrational fears of the Clintons that have been propagandized for decades.

If she's scaring folks like you and the thugs and political whores of the Republican elite so badly, she's doing something right.

Cheers

"There was nothing that could be done"

That must be why Obama lied on several occasions (or someone else mislead him intentionally, either way someone majorly #ed up)

If anything, people are spinning this too much to be "Hillary's fault" when it's pretty clear that it's a much larger problem with the way the situation was handled by nearly everyone up the chain of command. Hillary playing along as the willing scapegoat to protect those who are truly responsible for being incompetent.

They'd rather let people waste their time trying to blame Hillary alone instead of admit the truth about the situation. And Hillary is more than happy to continue lying and refusing to just be straight forward and honest. God forbid Obama and those involved come out and say "We #ed up. We didn't do our job and people died." They certainly don't want people focusing on the fact that this was a terror attack by ISlamic militants.
edit on 29-6-2016 by VivreLibre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: VivreLibre

It gets worst when the Obama administration and that includes Billary Clinton
knew for 10 days that this attack was going to happen sometime in the future.

More sadly is that Obama and Clinton were so caught up on the presidential run that they didn't give two rat asses about he security of the Embassy.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Gothmog

The Five W's of Journalism?

Those are the tools of a free press. Not part of the infotainment we have today. What public school taught you about such dangerous weapons? We must know who went off the standardized curriculum. Next thing you know people will be forming their own options or having....intelligent thoughts.

Yes I did go to public schools. But , that was in the wayback machine when teacher actually taught. And , dang I had some tough ones.One Chemistry teacher I had would give 5 0s for the day if you missed (what she thought) was an easy question
Oh , and a very , very outside the box Physics teacher.

edit on 6/29/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join