It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone educate me on Muslims, Sharia Law?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: MysticPearl

I dare you to have your mother, or wife, or daughter, go walk down a street in a Middle Eastern country in shorts and a halter top, then have her politely explain the difference when the mobs approach her.

You do know anytime you are in another country , you have to know and obey the laws of the land , yes ? Or are there no laws where you are at ?

Yes, obey Sharia or get stoned, raped, beheaded, lit on fire, dropped in acid, thrown off a roof top, etc, just as you would if a woman wore those same shorts and shirt in any non-Sharia practicing country.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I think for myself.

I don't own a TV. I don't watch MSM.

Here`s a good site for you then, Freethought Nation..

75% of Mohamad's ( their perfect human ) biography is waging war against anyone who doesn`t believe in him. He raped slaughtered ,kiddy fiddled, stole, usurped and butchered the OT and New Testament and made his own egocentric death cult religion. That's a perfect human to follow?

“About sixty-one percent of the contents of the Koran are found to speak ill of the unbelievers or call for their violent conquest; at best only 2.6 percent of the verses of the Koran are noted to show goodwill toward humanity. About seventy-five percent of Muhammad’s biography (Sira) consists of jihad waged on unbelievers.”

freethoughtnation.com...

Quotes from the Quran/Koran

“This Book is not to be doubted…. As for the unbelievers, it is the same whether or not you forewarn them; they will not have faith. God has set a seal upon their hearts and ears; their sight is dimmed and grievous punishment awaits them.” Quran 2:1/2:6-2:10

“God’s curse be upon the infidels! Evil is that for which they have bartered away their souls. To deny God’s own revelation, grudging that He should reveal His bounty to whom He chooses from among His servants! They have incurred God’s most inexorable wrath. An ignominious punishment awaits the unbelievers.” Quran 2:89-2:90

“Lord…Give us victory over the unbelievers.” Quran 2:286

“Lord…give us victory over the unbelievers.” Quran 3:147

“I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers.” Quran 8:12

“Let not the unbelievers think they will ever get away. They have not the power so to do. Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your command, so that you may strike terror into the enemy of Allah and your enemy…” Quran 8:59-60

“When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them.” Quran 9:5

“Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate.” Quran 9:73

“Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them. Know that God is with the righteous.” Quran 9:123

“Believers, take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another…” Quran 5:51

“He that chooses a religion over Islam, it will not be accepted from him and in the world to come he will be one of the lost.” Quran 3:85

“Let not believers make friends with infidels in preference to the faithful – he that does this has nothing to hope for from Good – except in self-defense. God admonishes you to fear Him: for to God shall all return.” Quran 3:28

“Garments of fire have been prepared for the unbelievers. Scalding water shall be poured upon their heads, melting their skins and that which is in their bellies. They shall be lashed with rods of iron.

“Whenever, in their anguish, they try to escape from Hell, back they shall be dragged, and will be told: ‘Taste the torment of the Conflagration!'” Quran 22:19-20

“Muhammad is God’s apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another.” Quran 48:29

“Those that deny Our revelations We will burn in fire. No sooner will their skins be consumed than We shall give them other skins, so that they may truly taste the scourge. God is mighty and wise.” Quran 4:56

“Believers, know that the idolaters [non-Muslims] are unclean. Let them not approach the Sacred Mosque after this year is ended.” Quran 9:28

“The unbelievers among the People of the Book [Bible] and the pagans shall burn for ever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures.” Quran 98:6

Oh, but so much more else where.

The top Islamic Scholars at the University in Egypt gave the all clear to EAT unbelievers apostates etc, go to Walid Shoebat`s site for video proof of human slaughter houses in Syria, also there are medical reports of Kuru in many of the Syrians, which can only be contracted by eating human brain.

Here is just one site regarding it. This is from their own Universities not some fringe wacko`s.
Egypt’s Al-Azhar Islamic University Advocates Eating Bodies Of Christians And Jews

Watch Brigitte Gabriel`s plea to the UN, where she reports of a case in Africa where a woman was starving and the Muslims gave her some meat, she asked them "where is my son?" they laughed at her and said "your eating him!

In 2014, American and Iraqi intelligence analysts said that al-Baghdadi has a doctorate in Islamic studies from a university in Baghdad.[30] According to a biography that circulated on jihadist internet forums in July 2013, he obtained a BA, MA, and PhD in Islamic studies from the Islamic University of Baghdad.[7][29][31][32] Another report says that he earned a doctorate in education from the University of Baghdad
en.wikipedia.org...

When your own POTUS says (like all our gov leaders) that ISIS doesn`t reflect Islam as Islam is a religion of peace, he is either flat out lying or miserably uninformed and I don`t think someone in that position could be that stupid, because al-Baghdadi is highly educated in Islam and is following the books to the letter.

So if your not going to educate yourself on Islam, why are you here on a thread where someone asked for education on Sharia? that you are clueless, other than you admitted on the other thread that you spoke to one Muslim.
edit on 29-6-2016 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2016 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

I think for myself.

I don't own a TV. I don't watch MSM.

Here`s a good site for you then, Freethought Nation..

No thanks.

I am not you, I am not like you, I don't want to be like you.

I will read what I choose.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Didn`t think you would read or watch what I posted so its no skin off my nose to post info on the topic, you would have educated yourself even a bit on the topic beforehand, yet claim as you did before," that there are so many ignorant posts regarding Islam".

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

a reply to: Annee

Didn`t think you would read or watch what I posted so its no skin off my nose to post info on the topic, you would have educated yourself even a bit on the topic beforehand, yet claim as you did before," that there are so many ignorant posts regarding Islam".

Well, you're wrong.

First I research the author. Who died of Cancer on Christmas Day 2015.

There really isn't much on her. A few God believers disagree with her, of course. But, that's to be expected.

So, basically she's self taught - - and her books/philosophy is her opinion based on how she interpreted her research.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

I dare you to have your mother, or wife, or daughter, go walk down a street in a Middle Eastern country in shorts and a halter top, then have her politely explain the difference when the mobs approach her.

You do know anytime you are in another country , you have to know and obey the laws of the land , yes ? Or are there no laws where you are at ?

Yes, obey Sharia or get stoned, raped, beheaded, lit on fire, dropped in acid, thrown off a roof top, etc, just as you would if a woman wore those same shorts and shirt in any non-Sharia practicing country.

You have clearly never spent any time in Muslim nations or bothered to study anything about Islam. Your version of Islam is ISIS version of Islam like Westboro Baptist Church version or The Branch Davidians of Christianity. Senegal had a Christian President for 20 years, Pakistan elected a female head of state. Before the US elected a woman and before the US elected a Muslim or Jewish leader.

You can wear pretty much whatever you want in most Muslim nations and nobody will say anything, although you are expected to cover up shoulder and such in a Mosque. Maybe you are not aware their are many Muslims nations that are tourist havens. Muslim nations are as diverse and any other group. Senegal and Saudi Arabia are nothing alike. This nonsense your spouting on what you think is a good Muslim does not mash with most of Muslim world. Try spending some time with them, hit Morocco, Senegal, Dubai, Bali or Turkey. You will find plenty of Muslim women who chose to dress in the Western way and nobody cares.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

So if your not going to educate yourself on Islam, why are you here on a thread where someone asked for education on Sharia? that you are clueless, other than you admitted on the other thread that you spoke to one Muslim.

Didn't know I could only educate myself with the info you provided.

There is more then one Muslim poster here on ATS providing information.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You know what did take over the US? Corporations, Wall Street, the wealthy.

Can't have people focusing on the problems that affect us most we need to focus on something that may be a problem if allowed to flourish

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Right the same Muslims who spout there is no compulsion in their religion, that's why there are so many atrocities done from it by Mohamad's words and example, its the religion of Islam by Mohamad who says what a good Muslim is or not. Not me not you. The Quran + Hadith = Sharia
edit on 29-6-2016 by gps777 because: bb code

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

You have clearly never spent any time in Muslim nations or bothered to study anything about Islam. Your version of Islam is ISIS version of Islam like Westboro Baptist Church version or The Branch Davidians of Christianity.

I have. Seems there's an in-thread effort going on to describe two sides of the same coin.

I have seen the dark side of Sharia Law with my own two eyes. We don't need that in the Western World. Let it stay right there in the Middle East where they made that crap up.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

You have clearly never spent any time in Muslim nations or bothered to study anything about Islam. Your version of Islam is ISIS version of Islam like Westboro Baptist Church version or The Branch Davidians of Christianity.

This is where you are wrong, ISIS follows the Quran to the letter from beheadings/killings, sex slaves, Christian and Jew slavery , its leader has a doctorate in Islamic studies, Westboro have been known around ATS to be a group that sues anyone they can for money, they do not represent Christ or Christianity, the same cannot be said for ISIS.

You talk of Pakistan, have you any idea how the Christians are treated in that Islamic country? maybe you do but don`t think that worth mentioning.
You talk of Bali Indonesia, but haven`t listed the amount of persecution of Christian Indonesians or the capital punishment on women etc.

You can wear pretty much whatever you want in most Muslim nations and nobody will say anything, although you are expected to cover up shoulder and such in a Mosque. Maybe you are not aware their are many Muslims nations that are tourist havens. Muslim nations are as diverse and any other group. Senegal and Saudi Arabia are nothing alike. This nonsense your spouting on what you think is a good Muslim does not mash with most of Muslim world. Try spending some time with them, hit Morocco, Senegal, Dubai, Bali or Turkey. You will find plenty of Muslim women who chose to dress in the Western way and nobody cares.

All these places I bet you can find the abuses of enforced Islamic teachings.

But it doesn`t matter that some countries are more lax than others, though I`m glad there are, what the topic is what Islam says and teaches not our opinions.

Likewise with Christianity, hypothetically if everyone followed Christs words and example, there would be no violence crime etc

But if everyone followed Mohamads example there would be kiddy fiddlers murderers thieves etc everywhere.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I'm glad all the experts are out in full force.

Saves you listening to real Muslims.

DeadlyHope, go to a Mosque near you...
I promise they will be more than happy to explain Shariah Law to you.

A Mosque is not a no-go zone, they're always helpful to anyone who wishes to learn more.

Salam.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Eh, looking into it, I'm several hours away from a mosque.

What it seems is that Muslims are peaceful/loving if they choose to ignore their leader/bible - Which most people do with the Christian Bible as well, as both books are about War, hatred, conquest, killing of non-believers, and such.

Seems they are just like anyone else, though it seems when they get put together and extremists are in the mix, bad things happen, and conversion to extremism is more likely to happen.

Holy Crusades and such being over - The entire situation shows me that Muslims are not something to fear, but the spread of extremism is. People in groups of like people commit more crime so far as I've seen - Especially when there's a violent route that can easily be taken and justified.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Right the same Muslims who spout there is no compulsion in their religion, that's why there are so many atrocities done from it by Mohamad's words and example, its the religion of Islam by Mohamad who says what a good Muslim is or not. Not me not you. The Quran + Hadith = Sharia

You, obviously don't put forth an objective view.

And Yes! I will listen to real Muslim posters on ATS.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Spoken like someone who's never cracked open a book on the subject nor has travelled more than two blocks down the street.

originally posted by: MrSpadSenegal had a Christian President for 20 years, Pakistan elected a female head of state. Before the US elected a woman and before the US elected a Muslim or Jewish leader.

The same Pakistan where 1000 women are murdered annually in honor killings?

link

Yay for women's rights?

Senegal is better than many Muslim nations but women who aren't virgins upon marriage are still heavily ostracized and abused, never mind forced female mutilation is still heavily present at above 25% of women.

link

Yay for women's rights?

originally posted by: MrSpadYou can wear pretty much whatever you want in most Muslim nations and nobody will say anything, although you are expected to cover up shoulder and such in a Mosque.

Ha. Except for

Saudi Arabia
Lebanon
Turkey
Iraq
Pakistan
Saudi Arabia
Afghanistan
Yemen
Qatar
Somalia
Syria
Iran
Sudan
Gambia
Uganda

among others. Your viewpoint is a great way to get women hurt, or worse.

originally posted by: MrSpad This nonsense your spouting on what you think is a good Muslim does not mash with most of Muslim world. Try spending some time with them, hit Morocco, Senegal, Dubai, Bali or Turkey. You will find plenty of Muslim women who chose to dress in the Western way and nobody cares.

All I can take from your rhetoric is you hate women and want to see them hurt. Either that, or you believe you reside in some utopian parallel universe which doesn't exist.
edit on 29-6-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join