It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey Attack Likely A CIA...NATO...Turkey Black Operation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Just listening to the CIA Network, CNN and their commentators, an EX CIA official and one of their reporters blaming the terror attack on the war in Syria is prima facie proof this terror attack was called in by the CIA black operation in order to blame Syria.

On MSNBC just two weeks ago they reported ISIS had sent in 30 fighters from SYRIA to Turkey for Ramadan attacks.

This was reported on MSNBC just a few minutes ago

This is all done because the operation to destabilize and overthrow Assad is still a State department CIA MAJOR goal.

Turkey, the US and NATO are still obsessed with overthrowing Assad and NOT destroying ISISI

Obama is hiding behind his phony idea of NOT blaming Islam for terrorist or not labeling terrorism, Islamists terrorism. That’s all phony so Obama can still oppose Syria and secretly support the ISIS’ destabilizing program in Syria and the other terrorist partner of the US (Al Nusra) war on Syria.

Deep black operators in Syria probably run the ISIS group there so they sent with fanfare ISIS fighters from Syria and it was advertised in the US press the Syria connection.

Look for the US press to concentrate on Syria in this attack orchestrated by the CIA and their puppets in the US press

edit on 28-6-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

..... so says some random on a conspiracy website with no evidence.

Anyone else starting to think that whenever anything significant happens there are just some people on ATS who want to get the first "it was a false flag" thread in to grab a few flags?

I have been drinking.

Let me say this.

Your life must be rather sad if you somehow think that a few thumbs up form a bunch of strangers somehow makes up for your short comings.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Im not saying your claims are false, and I have seen evidence that our goverment is at best guilty of not acting when it should and at worst directly responsible for many things. But ...

EX CIA official and one of their reporters blaming the terror attack on the war in Syria is prima facie proof this terror attack was called in by the CIA

A reporter beating the drum that draws in ratings along with an EX CIA employee blaming ISIS is not proof of anything. Although I do admit that if they were responsible they would have to blame someone ....

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Just listening to the CIA Network, CNN and their commentators, an EX CIA official and one of their reporters blaming the terror attack on the war in Syria is prima facie proof this terror attack was called in by the CIA black operation in order to blame Syria.

On MSNBC just two weeks ago they reported ISIS had sent in 30 fighters from SYRIA to Turkey for Ramadan attacks.

This was reported on MSNBC just a few minutes ago

This is all done because the operation to destabilize and overthrow Assad is still a State department CIA MAJOR goal.

Turkey, the US and NATO are still obsessed with overthrowing Assad and NOT destroying ISISI

Obama is hiding behind his phony idea of NOT blaming Islam for terrorist or not labeling terrorism, Islamists terrorism. That’s all phony so Obama can still oppose Syria and secretly support the ISIS’ destabilizing program in Syria and the other terrorist partner of the US (Al Nusra) war on Syria.

Deep black operators in Syria probably run the ISIS group there so they sent with fanfare ISIS fighters from Syria and it was advertised in the US press the Syria connection.

Look for the US press to concentrate on Syria in this attack orchestrated by the CIA and their puppets in the US press

Kinda thin. Not ruling out, but kinda thin.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Well, the present secretary of state isJohn "skull N bones" Kerry, right? I wouldn't put it past the SD or cia to run the OP, but we really need to see better Intel. However, it may just be one of those train-arm-entrapment programs like Orlando along with the traditional catch-and-release?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Anyone else starting to think that whenever anything significant happens there are just some people on ATS who want to get the first "it was a false flag" thread in to grab a few flags?

I have been drinking.

What I have noticed is that you are always right in there as soon as someone gets too close to the truth.

soulwaxer

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

I have been drinking.

What I have noticed is that you are always right in there as soon as someone gets too close to the truth.

soulwaxer

No actually i like to think i am always there when someone takes the lazy "it was a false flag" approach.

If there was really some kind of deep conspiracy behind this show me some proof don't just post a few words, if you are going to claim that there is some kind of deep conspiracy behind this then rather than posting a "OMG FALSE FLAG" thread a few hours after the event how about spending a few days doing some proper research and presenting your findings backed up with solid facts and logic.

And before you say anything the burden of proof is on the individual making the claim, if you are going to claim that this was some kind of CIA False flag opp then present the proof otherwise your view is just as valid as mine that there is a giant chicken orbiting the sun who influences all events in the universe.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This is old stuff the US/NATO/ISIS/Turkey false flag operation…nothing new….And the Obama fake, phony concern for naming terror, Islamist terror

But when these attacks occur the CIA official story gets out quick and fast so the brainwashing can proceed accordingly

In the US the FBI runs the lying show on false flag terror; the CIA runs the foreign branch

They manipulate the US press like a pimp controls a whore

If people here don’t know that by now they are naive

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Looks like the Saudi/Qatar natural gas complex is getting nervous.

Too much stagnation.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I agree, just crying wolf is pointless. Keep yelling it without proof and even your friends will let the wolf eat you ...

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Terror attacks have repeatedly rocked Turkey over the last year.

The government has blamed ISIS and Kurds for the attacks ... and is about to use this "justification" to launch troops into Syria.But there is an alternative explanation. Specifically, government officials have admitted that Turkey has repeatedly carried out false flag attacks

www.zerohedge.com...

(1) The Turkish Prime Minister admitted that the Turkish government carried out the 1955 bombing on a Turkish consulate in Greece – also damaging the nearby birthplace of the founder of modern Turkey – and blamed it on Greece, for the purpose of inciting and justifying anti-Greek violence.

The former Italian Prime Minister, an Italian judge, and the former head of Italian counterintelligence admit that NATO, with the help of the Pentagon and CIA, carried out terror bombings in Italy and other European countries in the 1950s and blamed the communists, in order to rally people’s support for their governments in Europe in their fight against communism.

I could get an encyclopedia on these deep dark forces in the past Committing these kinds of acts

911, Operation Gladio, Northwoods These people are serious murderers

NEVER FORGET 911

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Plans for Middle East - U.S. Army Gen. Wesley Clark

there IS A STSATE DEPARTMENT AND CIA finding to destroy Syria and 4 other Arab countries that still going on

Isis IS A PART OF THAT BLACK OPERATION

Obama IS A FAKE, HES PLAYING ALONG WIHT THIS SECRET OPERATION

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

..... so says some random on a conspiracy website with no evidence.

I have been drinking.

Let me say this.

Your life must be rather sad if you somehow think that a few thumbs up form a bunch of strangers somehow makes up for your short comings.

It is not that difficult to conceive that this could be a false flag. They have been barking up that tree for a long time, remember the chemical weapons attack they tried to pin on Assad and then low and behold it was actually the "moderate" rebels that had orchestrated it. Now if they are willing to use chemical warfare upon innocent civilians what would they not due in your estimation?

When it comes the government of Erdgogan, we have seen him become increasingly desperate since they have not been able to take out Assad and annex Aleppo as well as northern Syria in general.

To your comment about how every event is met with the notion of it being a false flag, perhaps that is because it has been the modus operandi of intelligence agencies for as long as they have existed. Going all the way back to the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand to pop of world war one, honestly it is an effective method of creating the conditions you want to guide the masses, it is probably ancient.

After observing so much fabricated terrorism, things like Operation Gladio, 9/11, JFK (the last two which have video documentation that makes the official story a clear lie) to bring about more and more oppressive control around the globe, I think you would be a fool to not question events, whether they are straight up false flags, psy-ops, hoaxes, when the elite of the world operate from Ordo Ab Chao you can bet your a$$ that I will question everything.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630pmTuesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The Syrian Chemical Weapons Attack Was a False Flag By Turkey and ISIS

Two members of the Turkish parliament gave a press conference in October saying that they have wiretapped recordings and other evidence showing that Turkey supplied the sarin used in Syria.
As reported by Turkey’s largest newspapers, Today’s Zaman:
www.washingtonsblog.com...

Aleppo: US NATO False Flags, Lies and Propaganda

What would justify a false flag? The Syrian Arab Army is making rapid and effective advances towards the ISIS and Al Nusra strongholds to the east of Aleppo and spiralling in towards the central hub of Al Nusra that is located further inside the city itself, having driven inhabitants from the east into the western government held areas.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Aleppo is the logistics hub of the US NATO proxy army of mercenaries. Industrial chemical factories have been occupied which gives Al Nusra and associates the possibility to produce chemical weapons with the ingredients supplied by Turkey. Turkey has stolen over 1441 factories from Aleppo, the cradle of industry in Syria. Aleppo is pivotal to the terrorist supply chain, ideally located to send and receive supplies, arms and personnel to reinforce the US NATO terrorist brigades.

False Flags To Be Used To Justify A Massive Ground Invasion Of Syria?

Read more at prophecynewswatch.com...

Throughout history, governments have staged attacks on their own people in order to place the blame on their enemies. These kinds of attacks are known as "false flags", and they are often used to justify military action.

Read more at prophecynewswatch.com...

As I will explain below, it appears that we may have just seen a "false flag" attack in Turkey. The Turks needed justification for bombarding the Kurds in northern Syria, and right on cue there was a "terror attack" in Ankara. During the weeks to come, will we see more "false flag" attacks that will be used to justify a full-blown ground invasion of Syria?

You don't want to hear my logic and information, folks have to read it or hear it from some published source all the time.

My logic and information is as good as anybody's and I base it on FACTS
edit on 28-6-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Man those FALSE accusations are EPIC.

The civil war in Syria, whose Alawite regime Saudi Arabia's Sunny monarchy has long plotted against, and the prospect of a war with Shiite Iran over its reported drive to acquire nuclear weapons, preoccupy Riyadh while, Abdallah, Canute-like, strives to keep the democratic wave from breaking on its shores.

His elevation to chief of Saudi Arabia's vast intelligence network, and the unlimited funds it controls,

GIP

A WikiLeaks released memo from the United States Secretary of State sent in 2009 asserted that the primary source of funding of Sunni terrorist groups worldwide was Saudi Arabia.[76]

en.wikipedia.org...

The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL, IPA /ˈaɪsᵻl/), also known as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria[note 1] (ISIS, /ˈaɪsᵻs/),[31] and by its Arabic language acronym Daesh (داعش‎ dāʿish, IPA: [ˈdaːʕiʃ]),[32][33] is a Salafi jihadist militant group that follows an Islamic fundamentalist, Wahhabi doctrine of Sunni Islam

en.wikipedia.org...

Istanbul

Seventy nations participated in the conference held on 1 April 2012 to support Syrian opposition and increase pressure on the Syrian government.

Paris

The third meeting of the Friends of Syria group opened on 6 July 2012 in Paris, France. Speakers addressing the meeting included William Hague, Laurent Fabius, Ahmet Davutoğlu, and Hillary Clinton.[

en.wikipedia.org...

TWO capitals there.

The only alphabet agency responsible is GIP from the House of Saud.

I wonder what their play was going to be after flooding the market with cheap oil at the cost of billions to themselves.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

So somebody talking on CNN about this being a terrorist attack is "prima facie evidence" that its a CIA job?

Either you don't understand the meaning of that term, or you have an incredibly low threshold for what you consider proof.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

I have been drinking.

soulwaxer

Truth? Source for that?

Ooo, wait, I forgot we're taking the "my assumption is true, you have to prove its not" approach to things.

Carry on.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

So somebody talking on CNN about this being a terrorist attack is "prima facie evidence" that its a CIA job?

Either you don't understand the meaning of that term, or you have an incredibly low threshold for what you consider proof.

That's just the tip of the iceberg.

You look for the signs in the MSM for how the behind the scenes masters are running the propaganda show

If you don't understand that then, with all due respect, your being naive

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I don't know what your point is but If you’re blaming Saudi, Americas main ally in the ME, than you’re preaching to the choir.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

This is old stuff the US/NATO/ISIS/Turkey false flag operation…nothing new….And the Obama fake, phony concern for naming terror, Islamist terror

But when these attacks occur the CIA official story gets out quick and fast so the brainwashing can proceed accordingly

In the US the FBI runs the lying show on false flag terror; the CIA runs the foreign branch

They manipulate the US press like a pimp controls a whore

If people here don’t know that by now they are naive

Just pit back on the tin foil hat and you will be ok I promise. By the way thought I'd say making wild claims without proof doesn't really help your case. Just because your paranoid and believe everything is a false flag doesn't make it true. But on the plus side I guess eventually you'll be right. But so you know it would never be the CIA or the FBI.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join