It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton tech plan reads like Silicon Valley wish list

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
www.usatoday.com...

Oh my where to begin with this......

"SAN FRANCISCO — If there was any lingering doubt as to tech's favored presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton put an end to that Tuesday."

Techs favored presidential candidate.....really

"There is little doubt, however, that Clinton's plan has cemented her standing as the candidate of choice in the tech universe"

Again .....how removed from reality are these people?

SHE CANT EVEN DO EMAIL

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
www.usatoday.com...

Oh my where to begin with this......

"SAN FRANCISCO — If there was any lingering doubt as to tech's favored presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton put an end to that Tuesday."

Techs favored presidential candidate.....really

"There is little doubt, however, that Clinton's plan has cemented her standing as the candidate of choice in the tech universe"

Again .....how removed from reality are these people?

SHE CANT EVEN DO EMAIL

Sorry bud, I absolutely despise Hillary, I am a Republican Conservative (not a tea party religious nut) but what this article says is something I actually agree on.

The presumptive Democratic nominee released a comprehensive tech plan that reads like a Silicon Valley wish list. It calls for connecting every U.S. household to high-speed Internet by 2020, reducing regulatory barriers and supporting Net neutrality rules, which ban Internet providers from blocking or slowing content.

It proposes investments in computer science and engineering education, expansion of 5G mobile data, making inexpensive Wi-Fi available at more airports and train stations, and attaching a green card to the diplomas of foreign-born students earning STEM degrees.

She is a master of BS and makes it up as she goes.

"Did you wipe the server?" a Fox reporter asked Clinton.

"What, like with a cloth or something?" Clinton joked. "Well, no. I don't know how it works digitally at all."

NBC "Meet the Press" host Chuck Todd repeatedly pressed Clinton on her email server use on Sunday.

Clinton told him that her attorneys supervised a search through her emails to determine which were personal.

"So when that process finished, you know, my attorney said, 'Well, what do you want us to do with all these personal emails?' I said, 'Well, I don't need to keep them. I don't need them or want them,'" Clinton said.

"So they then talked to the IT server, the technical people who were responsible for maintaining them and said, 'You know, we don't need them anymore.' That's the limit of my knowledge," Clinton said. "And I know I was a little sarcastic in one exchange with the press."

"For which I, you know, I'm sorry guys," she continued. "But, you know, I'm not a technical expert. I just said, 'I don't need them.' Whatever happened to them happened to them."

talkingpointsmemo.com...

She plays dumb like she doesn't know what she did...

So I have no idea were her BS is or were she is serious.

edit on 28-6-2016 by Orionx2 because: spelling

new topics

join