It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benghazi Bombshell: No Evidence of Obama’s ‘Three Directives’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The Benghazi Committee report says Obama made some statements to the media a month or so after the attacks.

The report claims no evidence has been found that those statements are true.

3 directives were allegedly made, and possibly none were carried out, or none were actually issued, which suggests Obama may have lied.

And naturally, Obama apparently refuses to answer for this.

[imo]
He may have lied to protect his lead in the 2012 election which was 3 weeks away at the time he "mis-spoke".

No surprise.
[/imo]

Benghazi Bombshell: No Evidence of Obama’s ‘Three Directives’

The House Select Committee on Benghazi report contains at least one major bombshell: the committee found no evidence of the “three directives” that President Barack Obama claimed he issued when he first learned about the ongoing terror attack.

Neither the committee’s official report, nor the Democrats’ dissenting minority report, mentions the “three directives.” (In fact, President Obama barely features in the Democrats’ report at all, as if someone else were Commander-in-Chief that evening.)

Obama made the “three directives” claim in October 2012 when asked about what he did during Benghazi by a local reporter in Denver — who evidently had more interest in the facts than the Beltway media:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
It is a lot deeper and more sinister than just protecting his run for reelection .

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Well ... I don't know how much of a bombshell it is ...

But ... I'm willing to bet 0bama and his cabinet are gonna have a come-to-Jesus moment over Benghazi when his term ends.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Errr...I'm sorry but the liberals say there is nothing new in this report...and Hillary says she would like us all to move on.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

But ... I'm willing to bet 0bama and his cabinet are gonna have a come-to-Jesus moment over Benghazi when his term ends.

Doubt it. He's towing the line, they won't throw him under the bus.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Errr...I'm sorry but the liberals say there is nothing new in this report...and Hillary says she would like us all to move on.

It was the GOP that sold you out.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Why would they. They take every piece of exculpatory evidence out or ignore it, excluded democrats as witnesses, withheld interview transcripts they even took a completely cooperative witness in under arms.
This isn't unbiased, this isn't bipartisan this is utter bollocks. .

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

But what about Obama's statements to the media a month after the attacks?

And why won't he address this himself?

What *IS* he so afraid of?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Because what ever happens in politics was designed that way. It's not by accident.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
It is a lot deeper and more sinister than just protecting his run for reelection .

A thousand stars for you, if only in my head.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I saw three presidential directives.

IGNORING it.

Calling something else.

Blame.

How did they miss those?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Snarl

Doubt it. He's towing the line, they won't throw him under the bus.

A seated ambassador died. There's a certain faction who's not willing to let that go. I believe someone will be sacrificed at the appropriate time. I believe that someone will be a Clinton ... unless 0bama interferes. Then ... he'll soak it up.

As far as 0bama being destined to travel under the wheels of the bus ... I agree.

new topics

top topics

join