It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Active Shooter In Downtown Denver; Multiple Victims Reported -

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

This, to me, sounds like maybe an ex-husband or ex-boyfriend who harbored resentment over her leaving him. They said he seemed to be targeting her.

Hope she recovers!! So sad.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Wtf people.

This violence is all a product of the imbalance of economy, family, narcissism, greed and hate thats coming from all corners of the world.

What if I told you that violence is generally going down in the western world?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinke

I hate violence. I love guns.

I hate oppression. I love freedom.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
By the way, Denver has previous gun laws that superceeded the rest of Colorado.
I just left from a 2 bedroom apartment 2 years ago 850.00, Cherry creek, it was a bed bug ridden nightmare and the people seem angry there.
I MUCH prefer Colorado Springs.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Ok first of all the fact everyone jumps to "active shooter" is #ing insane. Seriously guys? 2 people got shot. This is not a mass murder and the words "active shooter" should not have been used AT ALL. Not to mention the shooter shot himself so he's no longer active....

Second of all. Lighted hype: I live in Colorado and have my entire life. We are not going to #. There are the same amount of homeless people as there have always been. The difference now is that ALL people of lower incomes are being gentrified.

The state is still safe. We don't have homeless wandering around like zombies trying to eat the poor civilians who roam to the outskirts of town. That being said pot does need to be legalized nationally. Because we don't have the infrastructure to support this influx!
That also being said, I think everyone needs to come here for a minute and take a chill pill....

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

edit on 29-6-2016 by Boomy327 because: Duplicate Post

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

People feel empty, disconnected and oppressed.

The market is truly rigged, upward mobility is essentially dead for the average person and the family unit has been destroyed.

Add to that the Kardashians and Facebook and boom!

don't include me on your list, I don't feel any of that...maybe it's you, who needs to get away from people that think this way

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join