It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Foot Wave.... was it a warning...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Music group 50 Foot Wave's bad timing.

New album released to critics a week before tsunami hit

NEW YORK (AP) -- Rock singer Kristin Hersh had something else entirely in mind when she named her new band 50 Foot Wave.

Sometimes there's just not much you can do about bad timing.

"It's either on my part or God's, I'm not so sure," Hersh, a heroine of the alternative rock scene with her longtime band Throwing Muses, told The Associated Press in an interview.

The band's first full CD, which is being released in March, was mailed to rock critics about a week before Asia's devastating tsunami, which killed more than 160,000 people.

www.cnn.com... ml

She said she never made the connection between her band's name and the Asian tragedy until someone phoned to point it out to her.

"I wasn't thinking about me," she said. "I was thinking about all of those people."

So conspiracy "nuts", is there anything to this... what about the other albums that "predicted" 9/11 .... coincidence ?

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Wow...

That is certainly strange. I remember the other music group's album cover , which depicted the WTC on fire in the same exact spots as the attack. Or, let's not forget the 20.00 bill trick, which still trips me out to this day... Definitely some sort of strange synchronicity going on....

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
there was one album that on the cover had new york up in smoke, the twin towers with a plane going in to it aswell i believe. it was like a rap duet thing but i cant elaborate on that any further really, ive seen it online somewhere before though.

join