It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror attack in turkey shots fired , 2 bombs !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv
There are to pretty good post on this,ETA: previous: page alone showing it is more than just what you are say.
Of course I would be the comment on the start of the next page after saying that.

We all hate the terrorist, but when you start just assuming every one who is brown and arabic is one, that is something else.
edit on thTue, 28 Jun 2016 22:04:00 -0500America/Chicago620160080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I'm afraid it is to late.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42
31 people died, 147 people are wounded according to the ministry of justice.
This is another attack from the islamic state in Turkey.

Turkish Official updates are now saying 36 are deceased. In hopes the number doesn't rise to 50 as officials were saying they might.

Regards.

edit on 28-6-2016 by dreamingawake because: added more

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Tempter

Traitor?? Really....

If what she said makes her a traitor, than I guess I would have to stand right next to her and be one as well.

It's good to admit your faults.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: shooterbrody

Don't ask her. She's a liberal and would probably get stoned to death in any muslim country for her beliefs but refuses to accept islam is a problem.

Liberals and feminists that defend islam are willfully ignorant of the religion and it's treatment of their own type.
I'm pretty sure if a Turkish Muslim was here, he would have shown you the taste of your own hatred. Well as some one who lives just a couple of hundred kilometers away, I'm the next best thing. So buckle up

First of all the prime victims of ISIS terrorism or any other "Islamic" terrorism for that matter is not west or western people. Its MUSLIMs here in middle east. OK?

So it's actually as un-islamic as it gets, ya know?

Secondly I've asked this many times and i ask it again : why the hell did all these groups pop-out post 1980? Huh? Why wasn't there a single one of those active before that? Imperialism anyone?

So if liberals have a heart and refuse to blame the VICTIMs instead of the perpetrators, who the heck are you to judge them?

Why do you think you're smarter? Cause you're insulting near 2 billion people? Well that's so smart of you Einstein

People are dying here. Stop being a heartless person who uses every opportunity to bash someone even if it's the victims

I'm not just talking about you. This is about anyone who started their bashing before they even said RIP or something like that

RIP btw

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
There are to pretty good post on this,ETA: previous: page alone showing it is more than just what you are say.
Of course I would be the comment on the start of the next page after saying that.

We all hate the terrorist, but when you start just assuming every one who is brown and arabic is one, that is something else.

If you were in the next attack I'd bet you wished we'd thought ahead of time how to deal with this logically.

Most terrorists ARE Arabic and brown, so how is that not Mother-effing PRUDENT to start with that group?

When will you open your eyes and name your enemy?

How many have to die? Tell me! Tell me you coward.

People are dying over this. They are dying all the time from these ISIS and Islamic attacks. Real people.

We can't just sit around anymore. We need to take action. We need to all call our representativesite and demand a plan of action out of Washington to step up the game intensely. We need the CIA to drop the duck out of their hands and do a BETTER job overseas and the FBI to starting cracking heads here at home of known associates. We need to root out this infection of Radical Islam.

Now!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IllegalName

Why are you placing the burden of action on DenyArrogance? He's not the root cause of Islamic terror, is he? He's merely pointing it out..

Your post:

"What do you suppose we do about that?"

Answer: Ban Islam in the West. That's about the only thing that will stem the flow of terror to our lands.

The Quran qualifies as hate speech, did you ever read it? Around 60% of the material is derogatory towards or inciting persecution of non-Muslims. The Hadith & Sunnah are even worse. The whole 'religion' is evil. Not the people necessarily, as many of them don't follow Islam as such, they merely get by under its weight (we'd call them 'moderates'). But yeah, the 'total life enslavement system' we know as Islam is fundamentally evil, and God only knows how the world will ever be rid of it.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

It's not a hate site, it merely hosts news on the impact of Islam, and explains some of the crap that nobody wants to talk about for fear of being seen as non-politically correct.

As mentioned in my post above, Islam is evil. Not necessarily the people who suffer under it, but the fundamental written works which constitute the bedrock of it - evil. Read the Quran, the Hadith, the Sunnah, and you will be in no doubt. The only reason Islam survived was because of the brutal apostasy laws. Nobody can leave, because they kill you if you do. So everyone suffers along in silence, terror-stricken at the merest thought of trying to get out. Then we see that the evil people in the lands where Islam reigns (who by nature arise in any society, but usually repress their evil nature), find a wonderful pedestal for their evil deeds in the foundational tenets of Islam. So they become terrorists, murderers, rapists & paedophiles, liars & false witnesses - all of which can be seen as acceptable behaviour within Islam.

After all, the prophet Mohammed raped his child bride Aisha when she was aged just nine years old.

The religion is evil, false, inverse morality. Brutal, perverted tyrants find a welcoming home in it.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: Kali74

It's not a hate site, it merely hosts news on the impact of Islam, and explains some of the crap that nobody wants to talk about for fear of being seen as non-politically correct.

As mentioned in my post above, Islam is evil. Not necessarily the people who suffer under it, but the fundamental written works which constitute the bedrock of it - evil. Read the Quran, the Hadith, the Sunnah, and you will be in no doubt. The only reason Islam survived was because of the brutal apostasy laws. Nobody can leave, because they kill you if you do. So everyone suffers along in silence, terror-stricken at the merest thought of trying to get out. Then we see that the evil people in the lands where Islam reigns (who by nature arise in any society, but usually repress their evil nature), find a wonderful pedestal for their evil deeds in the foundational tenets of Islam. So they become terrorists, murderers, rapists & paedophiles, liars & false witnesses - all of which can be seen as acceptable behaviour within Islam.

After all, the prophet Mohammed raped his child bride Aisha when she was aged just nine years old.

The religion is evil, false, inverse morality. Brutal, perverted tyrants find a welcoming home in it.

This is important to understand. People under Islam can be and are good to a greater extent than we know. But the tyranny contained in the foundation is undeniable.

The Koran is hate speech.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
when your children are 3 years old have toy remote-controlled believe in suicide bombers smacks of idiocy

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join