It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror attack in turkey shots fired , 2 bombs !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IllegalName

Sorry the other one just seemed more appropriate.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: UnBreakable

Yep, everything about me coming from a guy with three replies in a row.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Who cares anyway since stars apparently matter more than post count around here?

#43 - If in doubt then troll their post count, registration date or how many times they posted in the same thread.

#44 - If still in doubt, insult their mother.

Obvious is obvious. Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
31 people died, 147 people are wounded according to the ministry of justice.
This is another attack from the islamic state in Turkey.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

Well it was not al qaeda they only want to hit white americans now
www.usapoliticstoday.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog

The islamist message is found directly in the koran, sira, and hadith. Half of their text relates directly to kaffirs and nearly a third to jihad.

Says the website you read that on right?

All religious texts says the same stuff. Don't do this, don't do that and kill the people that don't think like you. They also have some other good parts about being a good person.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42
31 people died, 147 people are wounded according to the ministry of justice.
This is another attack from the islamic state in Turkey.

Just because Turkey resumed ties with Israel yesterday.

Israel and Turkey agree to restore full diplomatic relations

www.ft.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Amazing, listening to CNN, The CIA News Network, there still blaming Syria for ISIS!

Some lying reporter blamed this all on Syria as If Iraq wasn’t the source of ISIS and Erdogan looking the other way as ISIS poured across the Turkish border and the CIA/NATO plot to overthrow Assad isn’t the source of Isis’s rise.

Lies…lies and more lies from the Presstitute media.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

NO. It is people like you that keep the west hateful or numb to the atrocities our governments are doing in the Middle East... that only succeed in creating more terrorists.

Why do you ignore the fact that while monsters in this story of modern day terrorism are often Islamic they aren't always and the fact that the heroes of this tragedies are often Muslim and that the victims as well as the mourners are usually Muslim?

Why do you do that? Why do you need the bad guy to be a specific type? There is ugly in all groups on Earth, why do you single out one?

Of course DAESH needs to go... all terrorists need to go. You don't need to hate 2 billion people in order to do that, especially when they are the ones fighting DAESH on the front lines.

Yes, let the HATE floooow through your body.

You're a traitor.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Thanks for the article.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: Denoli
this is just getting daily now. The world is going into meltdown .

Yes. Violence in the world is a new thing. Keep that head in the sand. Lol.

This goes to show that ISIS hates humanity. Humanity should be able to band together and wipe out ISIS.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Think of all of the pent-up kickass there is, not only here in the U.S., but everywhere that these assholes have taken the lives of innocent people in the name of a god/prophet story that would make anyone that was intelligent, angry as hell. That is where we are, and how much more of these atrocious acts will it take to just get rid of these insects. It can only be done with the forces that know exactly how to do it, and they exist.

It is time to evaluate why not. It is beyond belief that the free world cannot / has not , mustered up a working plan to take care of business, yet we spend the last 5 days worrying about our money as Britain self-destructs itself, along with a lot of our hard earned cash, for many of the reasons why these insects are still at bay.

I would give it up, to just see these scumbags removed from our planet.... but I wonder how many others feel that way... A conundrum of the first order, and if is not handled immediately, we are a doomed population of potential victims that will lose a lot more than money, with no solution in sight as they wind up where you/we live as well.

If there ever was a call to action, it is upon all of us to demand that this is the primary focus of anything going on in the world today.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Well this thread went down the drain pretty quick.
I only wonder how long mods and the owner of the site are going to tolerate the hate outbursts and derailing done by the "usual suspects ".
I might aswell register on a stormfront forum since T&C are apparently the same.
Enjoy your muslim bashing kneejerk

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Traitor?? Really....

If what she said makes her a traitor, than I guess I would have to stand right next to her and be one as well.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Well this thread went down the drain pretty quick.
I only wonder how long mods and the owner of the site are going to tolerate the hate outbursts and derailing done by the "usual suspects ".
I might aswell register on a stormfront forum since T&C are apparently the same.
Enjoy your muslim bashing kneejerk

I don't see a Muslim bashing kneejerk here, rather a terrorist hating reaction, focused on terrorists, and it would not matter what religion they happened to belong to, as long as they just wanted to kill you, and using a contorted and falsified version of a religion, as a justification.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

The problem is that Islamic State consists of people with a shared ideology, they are spread all over the world.
If the west would intervene in Syria, there would be more attacks like the attacks in Turkey and in Europe.
We have seen the reaction of muslims on the presence of the west in Iraq while Iraq requested military air support from the west.
Apparently, helping and protecting the Iraqi people against IS is seen as a war crime against islam / real muslims.
To add to that, if Israel goes after hamas, thousands of muslims march through the streets, but the atrocities committed against the Syrian and Iraqi people seem to be ok because the streets remain deserted and many have tried to travel to Syria in order to fight for IS.

One thing is quite sure to me, islam is a black page in history for humanity, just like christianity in the middle ages.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
duplicate post removed.
edit on 28-6-2016 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

We are just as intelligent now as when Christianity pulled these atrocities back in the middle ages. What is different, is experience and understanding of how such things occur. There is no excuse or justification for any of it, other than the respect for the innocent. They bear the brunt of it all.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

It's hard to see online but there really is more of us than them.

edit on 6/28/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Wait...something even remotely like this happens in, oh say, Florida, it gets blamed on guns. Where are all the people bitching about that? There were guns involved, so that must be the problem, right? Not Islamic terrorists, Guns. Right?..........Hello?.........Is this thing on?
edit on 28-6-2016 by DAVID64 because: nothing nefarious - just a typo

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join