It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and Bernie both LAUGH at "Climate Change"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
They want slaves, until the battle is over, and now they take credit for Lincoln being a Republican. They fight Civil Rights until they lose, and now they take credit for that. Can't we just jump ahead to the future where you lose this battle too, and now take credit for embracing clean energy and saving the planet?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: amazing

So again, let me get this straight. Most Scientists agree,

Propaganda technique 5

5. TESTIMONIAL: When some respected celebrity (or alternatively someone generally hated) claims that an idea or product is good (or bad). This technique is used to convince us without examining the facts more carefully.

And 7

7. BAND WAGON: This common propaganda method is when the speaker tries to convince us to accept their point of view or else we will miss out on something really good. The Band-Wagon technique is often used in advertising. Examples: "This is the wave of the future", "Be the first on your block", "Act Now!". You might ask yourself "What if I was the only one on my block because no one else was interested (duped)?".

www.uvm.edu...

Free your mind.

Your wallet will follow.

Bro, find me some actual Climate Scientists that disagree with that position. The position that the earth is warming and that man is causing quite a bit of it.

Here's a list of leading Climate Scientists. It's from Wikipedia but as always a good place to start.

en.wikipedia.org...

You'll find that "Most" of them agree with my position. Your ball.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: neo96

So you believe it's happening but that it's just a natural process and man has nothing to do with speeding it up or anything???

Plus you disagree with the Political Agenda of using it to tax people and businesses with the idea that they should be helping the environment and not polluting and stuff??

The more important factor about climate change BS is that corrupt people are the loudest voices pushing for the agenda, carbon taxes, and that sort of thing. Because of this, the situation is doomed.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Here's a list of over 31,000 scientists against the theory of man-made global-warming
www.petitionproject.org...

I can GUARANTEE there's no list of scientists who support it, just vague "scientific" studies from a green-funded (and green-eyed) biased organization.

Here's a letter to congress from several politicians explaining how the Rockefellers have basically funded the pseudo-science of man-made global-warming.
science.house.gov...

Here's a link so you can look at the facts and realize the ridiculousness of the global-warming scare.
joannenova.com.au...

Or, do your own research instead of believing the fake scientists. I don't believe any real scientist actually believes in man-made global-warming. Bill Nye obviously wants to depopulate the world and make $$$ at the same time; what better way then to scare people into not having children or using electricity.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Robotswilltakeover

Oh man, an online petition anyone can sign up for? That is some solid evidence man!

What makes someone a real scientist btw?

OH and I can find websites too!
www.skepticalscience.com...
But I am sure those are all not 'real' scientist...
www.dummies.com...
www.esrl.noaa.gov...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Oh man, an online petition anyone can sign up for? That is some solid evidence man!

What makes someone a real scientist btw?

OH and I can find websites too!
www.skepticalscience.com...
But I am sure those are all not 'real' scientist...
www.dummies.com...
www.esrl.noaa.gov...

No, I think he means scientists that aren't like yours who push anything they are told to push because of....wait for it.... Politics! I bet you even believe what Bill Nye tells you LOL LOL LOL

Perhaps if you researched things yourself, and didn't always push the left's party line, you wouldn't be so predictable, or transparent like now.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I have scientist? No one told me!

I do like Bill, he isn't a scientist but he is pretty funny.

And glad to know that a real scientist is someone who doesn't say what you disagree with, that is a great way to determine it.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
They want slaves, until the battle is over, and now they take credit for Lincoln being a Republican. They fight Civil Rights until they lose, and now they take credit for that. Can't we just jump ahead to the future where you lose this battle too, and now take credit for embracing clean energy and saving the planet?

Lincoln was himself a racist. read his memoirs and diaries. He also broke 11 laws when he called for thaT Civil war. the man was a traitor to his posistion and the US as a whole.

A huge number of southern dems tried to stop the civil rights being granted to african americans as well. one of SC's senators was a raging racist.

Man made GW is a lie but natural warming is not.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
NOBODY ever said they DIDN'T have a sense of humor...it IS funny to try and tax people for their carbon output.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You have posted zero sources to back up YOUR claims.

Yes. I posted a source saying that we just experienced the hottest spring ever. What other claims have I made that have gone unsourced?

Climate change being a normal cyclical part of Earth is a FACT.

No one is disputing this.

To all of you so worried about climate change being man-made send YOUR money in and leave mine alone.

Lol.
edit on 29-6-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
No one can deny climate change occurs. Simply look at history. Ice Ages and heat waves regularly occur. What you and everyone else can deny is that humans cause it and imposing taxes and regulations on the ordinary citizen won't do a damn thing about it. I'm all for reducing pollution and waste and getting off fossil fuels. I'm not for bogus man made climate change quit driving your car to work malarky.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I'm all for reducing pollution and waste and getting off fossil fuels.

I'm not for bogus man made climate change quit driving your car to work malarky.

so you want to reduce pollution, but see no point in trying to reduce it, how does that one work sports fan?

No one can deny climate change occurs. Simply look at history. Ice Ages and heat waves regularly occur.

using an event (ice age) as an example for climate change, is a little like blaming every summer for being warmer than winter.

What you and everyone else can deny is that humans cause it

hopefully thats a spelling error, proof humans have affected climate is everywhere, try google, or maybe the first line of yours i quoted, where you admit to pollution, a form of human climate change, yourself.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
As usual, this...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

The policies to "combat climate change" will do nothing to help the environment, but they will definitely destroy the economy and keep billions of people in poverty. Green-energy is an inefficnient joke and all countries eventually abandon that idealogy after their economy falters enough.

Why don't you EVER hear criticism against Indonesia, who is destroying more rainforests at a faster pace than anywhere else in the world? Why aren't sanctions being put on China, or mass-boycotting of Chinese products, since it's the biggest air-polluter in the world? Why isn't hemp being promoted, which could halt all deforestation?

Why is the solution ALWAYS AND ONLY higher taxes and higher energy prices? That seems VERY suspicious.

If the Dems really believed that climate change is the biggest threat, why aren't they bom-bing China or Indonesia like they are the Mid-East? Why haven't they EVER mentioned hemp as a replacement for wood, cotton, and animal-feed?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Hemp is a seasonal plant and require A LOT of space, space already taken by food, there simply are no space for a huge commercial hemp industry to substitute for other products.

The other things are because, no one agree's with each other, so it is just a lot of talking heads but no real solutions.
edit on 29-6-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Those countries get heat for it all the time, just because you ignore it doesn't make it a reality. That being said, we can't control what they, only what we do. The solutions is nit only higher taxes, again that is only your reality that you are creating.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Can't we just fast forward to the next Republican shift "No one is denying this is man made... The science is clear... But Democrats would have you believe blah blah blah..."? You know... the next inevitable step in acceptance while still pointing at Democrats as the problem.

I don't care if Republicans ultimately take credit. I think their ego and party survival probably depends on it. That's fine... let's just move on to the next phase in acceptance. Stop with the dumb anti-science.

As far as Obama's 'laugh'... He knows the opposition is siding with stupidity. And he knows THEY know it too. Clearly Republicans believe that most Americans are stupid. This is about winning elections after all, and Republicans are betting on 'stupid' anti-science, religious, xenophobic America.

Thankfully, it's been a losing side.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Does anyone seriously believe that taxes on tobacco and alcohol are made purely because the Govt cares about our health?

They tax us on carbon emissions for exactly the same reasons.

And if they didnt, they would find a way to tax you on the your underpants.

None of which changes the fact that smoking, drinking, emitting CO2 and wearing very tight, scanty, underwear in public, is bad for your health, and/or that of others. So should be discouraged.
edit on 29-6-2016 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: yuppa

Can't we just fast forward to the next Republican shift "No one is denying this is man made... The science is clear... But Democrats would have you believe blah blah blah..."? You know... the next inevitable step in acceptance while still pointing at Democrats as the problem.

I don't care if Republicans ultimately take credit. I think their ego and party survival probably depends on it. That's fine... let's just move on to the next phase in acceptance. Stop with the dumb anti-science.

As far as Obama's 'laugh'... He knows the opposition is siding with stupidity. And he knows THEY know it too. Clearly Republicans believe that most Americans are stupid. This is about winning elections after all, and Republicans are betting on 'stupid' anti-science, religious, xenophobic America.

Thankfully, it's been a losing side.

Theres so much data for and against it they cancel each other out. SO i suggest we do nothing and do as humans have always done ADAPT or DIE.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

There are websites against it sure, not sure there is the same amount of data for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join