It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brexit Related Racist Attack, (Or Insurance Job)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

On the one hand, and if the truth be told, this just sounds like a day in the life of Sandwell.

This kind of thing has always been a problem, it’s just that certain “entities” are throwing a paddy-whack lately.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

1) keep an eye out for trouble makers and dangerous elements, report them to the authorities, and act in defence of anyone we see being victimised. 2) maintain good conduct at all times. 3) get campaigns going on Facebook and Twitter to gang up on the papers, and insist on FACTUAL reporting on sensitive issues.

Good ideas, I'm not sure about the reporting to the authorities bit always works though, that bit depends upon what ideology the system/authorities are operating under... Regardless you make some very valid points and from what I've read IMHO your spot on at least 90% of the time. It's always good to hear your perspective.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

... an emboldening force for militant far right loonies in the nation, who might feel empowered to get away with crap they were not able to get away with before.

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

Yes I'm a massive racist a traitor some might like to call me. You know the type. Not much pride in my nation at the moment to be honest.

In a nutshell... might call for a nutcracker now that I think about it.

@TrueBrit - I don’t star posts without reason and I don’t normally disclose it either, but I did all of your posts here. It’s times like this when we need coherent logic and I’m glad to hear such a thing for once.

edit on 1TuesdayTuesdayAmerica/Chicago5pmTuesday2pm06 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Er what ever motivated the arson attack, what does it have to with Brexit exactly?

originally posted by: surfer_soul

How do you propose we stop the media from whipping up a storm? Personally I try to point out to others the propaganda where I see it. But I can't stop them from publishing it in the first place...

Divided Britain ain't it! Media told us so! Day after the storm.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

After seeing the media coverage so far I wouldn't be surprised to find out it was a reporter!

Maybe it was Amanpour herself. I wouldn't doubt it after the BS she pulled in this interview.

No agenda at CNN is there.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well, she was trying to pin the entire referendum on the immigration debate, as has seemingly been the case so far in all realms of the media. I think she handled the debate very well actually, but I do wonder about the general agenda. At the same time, Daniel Hannan was clearly ducking the big questions.

Indeed, way too many people voted out because they are, plain and simply, racist and the few (selective) interviews with the public certainly did point in that direction. No less, the arguments for and against are by no means limited to the matter of immigration, not by any stretch of the imagination. I would actually suppose that most of the problem is a general rise in idiots thinking that they can wantonly persecute people of another colour or those of a religious belief.

edit on 1TuesdayTuesdayAmerica/Chicago7pmTuesday2pm06 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

It sounds like attempted murder. Threw the bottle at the man so hard it bruised him. Though he must be a bit thick if he thought the bottle would break on impact with a human body. Perhaps a fantasist having spent too much time watching violent movies.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Is the 'white 6' man' on video somewhere proving what is being said? I would like to see some evidence of what happened here because it will mean a substantial insurance claim. The timing is somewhat opportunist, can't say its not.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I wholeheartedly agree with you. Two friends of ours have already been told in the street they should leave. One a Mexican male the other a female from the USA. Both cultured professionals living in 'nice' areas. With that as an indication there must be worse going on and being planned. Previous to this the most recent racism I personally saw locally was black against white and asian against black.

edit on 29 6 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

That would be the route I would take in prosecuting the offence, at least until or unless I was offered reason to do otherwise, and it would have to be a bloody good reason.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Here's a comment from Walsall police facebook.

Maz Ahmed The shop has been destroyed. There is a gofundme to help the victim with his shop. If the police have a image of this guy they should release it so public can help identify him.
www.facebook.com...

BBC claim the CCTV shows the man. Other sources just say police are studying the footage. Perhaps releasing the footage may cause attacks on similar looking men.

I have to wonder how he made his getaway at 5:25pm. No hue and cry?

a loud cry calling for the pursuit and capture of a criminal. In former English law, the cry had to be raised by the inhabitants of a hundred in which a robbery had been committed, if they were not to become liable for the damages suffered by the victim.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
The reports of Polish, Portuguese and other europeans being chased, harassed and told to get back into their countries is appaling... So, out of the clutches of EU, but creating their own set of clutches??

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Delightful lady.
Why just fan the flames when you can throw a few logs on, eh?

Opportunistic press will make money selling hate.
Opportunistic rasicts will feel more entitled.
Opportunistic minorities may fake attacks for insurance or sympathy for their agenda.

Who's winning?
Anybody???

Shops burnt down last week, shops will burn down next week.
Who will the press try and blame next?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

I would have thought the reports were exaggerated if it hadn't been for the strange insults our friends have experienced.

A perfect situation for provocateurs. A member of my family was paid by NSW special branch to carry out arson attacks on slaughterhouses and leave evidence incriminating a religious group. It happens. I expect they've already been sent out with their instructions to cause division. Every serious case deserves serious testing for fakery.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

indeed, at first I thought it was all exaggerated and carrying an agenda, until I have spoken with a member of my family who is in London, he was approached by two guys and they asked him when was he going home, since they voted for him to get out, he was like.........

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

That is a bloody disgrace.

Where are all the moderates I wonder!

Had to get that in. This is why I hate phobic personalities. They piss on your picnic, and as long as their bladders get emptied, they don't give a damn how stupid a thing it is to do.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

They see everything in black and white, and the worse, they are proud of it, tst tst.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join