It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trey Gowdy news conference on Benghazi

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I think the key to the report is General Ham's testimony and the orders to AFRICOM.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: introvert
I've been reading up on the reports so far and it appears that there is not much to learn. There's a whole lot of "should-coulda-woulda", but nothing damning against the Obama admin or Hillary.

Doesn't matter though. The Benghazi aspect has already been made in to a conspiracy that the Right Wing nuts will never let go.

Is the fact that an American Ambassador was killed for the first time since 1979 a conspiracy?

No, but the fact you ask that question means that you are missing the point.

We know people died. This investigation was not about that. It was about finding a way to hang Hillary or Obama.

In that respect, this investigation was a failure and was a kick in the balls to those that died.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

People died and hillary lied

Bush lied and hundreds of thousands of people died.

Where's the Republican investigation of him??

Mohamed lied and 80 million died, in india.

where's your investigation?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Lots of people had it pegged.

Now Hillary can answer.

What difference, at this point, does it make?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Trey Gowdy is an embarrassment, don't drink the fox news Kool-Aid (meant to be a joke bc it is fox news who started that joke)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Trey Gowdy is an embarrassment, don't drink the fox news Kool-Aid (meant to be a joke bc it is fox news who started that joke)

Ya, it's funny that he is being asked if Hillary lied and he refuses to answer it.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Who was in charge when this event happened?
This was a result of Obamas foreign policy was it not?
Foreign policy that was to be executed by the administrations chief foreign policy adviser, the Secretary of State.

So who else would be responsible for this event?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: xuenchen

Lots of people had it pegged.

Now Hillary can answer.

What difference, at this point, does it make?

I guess she'll see what difference when Trump get's a hold of the report.

And we'll see how it's all handled in the media.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Or do you just disagree with the way the investigation was carried out?

The investigation was not carried out because people died but rather because the GOP was wetting their pants because Mao in a pantsuit was going to run for President.
Second GOP Congressman Admits Benghazi Committee Is All About Hillary Clinton

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
How about some respect to those who died and quit nagging about it.

RIP

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Foreign policy that was to be executed by the administrations chief foreign policy adviser, the Secretary of State.

Yup...you are missing the point.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

a reply to: buster2010

I'm sorry I missed the part where Mr. Gowdy admitted the report is a total failure.

Are you proposing this event should not have been investigated? Or do you just disagree with the way the investigation was carried out?

And Trump is not mentioned ONCE in the report! OMG!! lol.

I wonder why? The dems report mentioned Trump more than the 2 that were killed.

So nothing to refute what I posted huh? Well that would be a little much to expect from a Trump supporter.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

The Ambassador and the 3 were just left there to die.

Because of obama's and hillary's foreign policy.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Good lord.

Now a member of the committee and on stage blaming the media and the democrats.

What a bunch of punks.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Having requested the link, and watched several people speak and then shuffle off, the take aways are as follows.

First, nothing new or shocking was stated in this broadcast. No evidence has been shown on the screen, none of the rhetoric is new either, and a substantial amount of what was said by each person who took the podium, was a repetition of the words of the previous speaker.

We knew it was a cluster bang, but there is no suggestion of a smoking gun, other than those which have already been public knowledge for a considerable period. I would love to see something new, something that we did not know before, something which is utterly new, never before seen or heard information, but all that has been said in this video, is repeated, rhetorical, and possessed of a clear bias.

I thought there would be something better than this. I thought that someone had some actionable intelligence here, that could see HRC put in the doghouse for the next fifty years. It's hardly worth having a news conference over, given the total lack of information coming out. I mean, this is all common knowledge stuff. I thought someone worked hard on this thing?
edit on 28-6-2016 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical error

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: shooterbrody

Or do you just disagree with the way the investigation was carried out?

The investigation was not carried out because people died but rather because the GOP was wetting their pants because Mao in a pantsuit was going to run for President.
Second GOP Congressman Admits Benghazi Committee Is All About Hillary Clinton

If he means the dems report, yeah it was about hillary and how she made every phone ring at the pentagon and dragged Panetta out of bed herself.

Oh wait, she never even talked to him that night.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Was she the administrations chief foreign policy adviser when this event took place?

Who else were they supposed to investigate?
Obama set the policy, so he owns this more than anyone else.
Hillary was to advise Obama, and execute his policy. The fact that she showed no opposition to the plans he put forward makes her as responsible as Obama.

Were there shenanigans during the investigation... yes there were. That in no way justifies not having an investigation into an event in which a sitting American ambassador was murdered.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

I'm sorry I missed the part where Mr. Gowdy admitted the report is a total failure.

Are you proposing this event should not have been investigated? Or do you just disagree with the way the investigation was carried out?

And Trump is not mentioned ONCE in the report! OMG!! lol.

I wonder why? The dems report mentioned Trump more than the 2 that were killed.

So nothing to refute what I posted huh? Well that would be a little much to expect from a Trump supporter.

This is about hillary, Benghazi and obama, not me and Trump.

Get it?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Good lord.

Now a member of the committee and on stage blaming the media and the democrats.

What a bunch of punks.

What's not true about that?

You guys are living proof he is correct.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Having requested the link, and watched several people speak and then shuffle off, the take aways are as follows.

First, nothing new or shocking was stated in this broadcast. No evidence has been shown on the screen, none of the rhetoric is new either, and a substantial amount of what was said by each person who took the podium, was a repetition of the words of the previous speaker.

We knew it was a cluster bang, but there is no suggestion of a smoking gun, other than those which have already been public knowledge for a considerable period. I would love to see something new, something that we did not know before, something which is utterly new, never before seen or heard information, but all that has been said in this video, is repeated, rhetorical, and possessed of a clear bias.

I thought there would be something better than this. I thought that someone had some actionable intelligence here, that could see HRC put in the doghouse for the next fifty years. It's hardly worth having a news conference over, given the total lack of information coming out. I mean, this is all common knowledge stuff. I thought someone worked hard on this thing?

Yeah, it was only a brief overview of the 800 pg report.

Give it time for more to come out or grab a copy and read it.

It should be online somewhere soon.

Thanks for giving it a look see, tho.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join