It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trey Gowdy news conference on Benghazi

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I saw the press meeting regarding the report. When pressured, he pretty much just said, "Go investigate it for yourself..."

I think the clinton mechanic was working on Gowdy's car that morning. Not sure if that has anything to do with his sudden lack of information or the will to talk about it...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I saw the press meeting regarding the report. When pressured, he pretty much just said, "Go investigate it for yourself..."

I think the clinton mechanic was working on Gowdy's car that morning. Not sure if that has anything to do with his sudden lack of information or the will to talk about it...

Lol!

Well, he is right to say, "come to your own conclusion by reading the report".

People will be hard pressed to read 800 pgs if they already believe there is nothing in it for their side or care enough if they are on the fence.

The dems will still believe Trump had something to do with the attack per the dems report. oy!

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Godstuff
There is no way for Hillary or the state department or military to claim they had no idea what was going on.

Sean Smith the tech expert who died played a game called EVE Online, he was a big part of the game and while he was trapped he was saying goodbye to his friends from this game online.

People playing EVE online knew what was happening for hours.

Hillary knew about it before and while it was happening and chose not to take any action while the military begged for permission.

The only reason she would do this is to hide evidence, not secure it. Whatever was at those locations Hillarys state department wanted it destroyed and if thats a fact she did more then just turn a blind eye. It also shows the CIA was very much in on it but the diplomats were not.

Weapons or gold stolen by the CIA under the suport of the state department and Hillary is my best GUESS.

blow my mind this does not interest anyone.... either ATS is full of idiots or a total sham

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Go see 13 hours: the secret soldiers of Benghazi

It tells the story from the men on the ground there, no political names are named there but the story is directly written from the men who fought that fight.

It will leave you pissed off, but aware of what went down and how negligent our government was

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Godstuff

People knew
Obama and Hillary just didnt give a crap.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

There is no way for Hillary or the state department or military to claim they had no idea what was going on.

Sean Smith the tech expert who died played a game called EVE Online, he was a big part of the game and while he was trapped he was saying goodbye to his friends from this game online.

People playing EVE online knew what was happening for hours.

Hillary knew about it before and while it was happening and chose not to take any action while the military begged for permission.

The only reason she would do this is to hide evidence, not secure it. Whatever was at those locations Hillarys state department wanted it destroyed and if thats a fact she did more then just turn a blind eye. It also shows the CIA was very much in on it but the diplomats were not.

Weapons or gold stolen by the CIA under the suport of the state department and Hillary is my best GUESS.

blow my mind this does not interest anyone.... either ATS is full of idiots or a total sham

I'm sure there was something to hide but who got it?

And what about the Turkish ambassador that was there and left an hour before the attack?

The Marine guard protects the facility itself as opposed to just the ambassador. There were none there.

Someone tipped off the attackers that something was there?

I gotta find that report.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yea all that should be heavily scrutinized

Its very odd that Sean Smiths calls to his mom and his friends are not in either reports etc

Literally his mom and people who played EVE Online with him knew what was going on etc and both sides are attempted to cover it up or leave it out.

Even this OP of this thread did not mention Sean Smiths name... He was literaly able to clearly contact and communicate with multiple people around the world but Hillary and the Military and the Movies want to act like they had no idea??? WRONG!

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

You didn't think that was Funny???

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Because just before that he had said I can't tell people what kind of opinions to form.
Or something to that effect.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Godstuff

Nope not at all.

Try godlike productions.
edit on 6302016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

what?

why?

what are you talking about ?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Because just before that he had said I can't tell people what kind of opinions to form.
Or something to that effect.

If he doesn't want to tell people what kind of opinions to form, that is ok. Although I question what the purpose of the whole investigation was if not to help people make an informed decision. But he wouldn't even state his own opinion, and he is the one with all the hands-on information. Not telling me what to think and refusing to give his own opinion, after writing an 800 page investigation report... That is two very different things.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

All I see is Madame Clinton dodging this one and pressing onward toward her goal of the White House. She has the power of Fallen Angels supporting her efforts. Strange that so few US Americans can see through the glamour being employed by her and the mothers of darkness.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Americans have lost more troops under Obama.
THATS what you get when the command elements are political, usually it translates to bodies or prisoners.
www.washingtontimes.com...

Bush and the right in general favor a victorious army as they are required to keep America on top.
They only waste elites.
But ,for the MOST case the commanders fight the damn war, not muslim sympathizers who could'nt care LESS about us.
edit on 4-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

" What would you suggest?

Surely you have an in-depth policy suggestion when it comes to our interactions on another sovereign nations soil.

Please share. "

As a Matter of Fact , I Do .....Tell them to " Toe The Line " or Get Away From the Trough !

The United States is Still the Greatest Nation on Earth , Contrary to what some here on this Board Might Believe . Power has Many Allies .
edit on 13-7-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
No it isn't ,quite the opposite…now attack the source 'cause I'm right…

www.cbsnews.com... reply to: introvert

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Actually the nitwit admitted the reports were a failure.
Trey Gowdy Just Accidentally Admitted That The House Benghazi Report Is A Total Failure

The resulting report was an 800-page long rehash of various Republican conspiracies and allegations. The facts that Gowdy pointed to don’t back up anything that Republicans have been claiming about Benghazi for years. There no evidence of criminal activity or a criminal conspiracy. Republicans conclude in their biased partisan opinion that things “should have been known,” but they present no real evidence to back up their claims. The press release on the report was pure damage control spin, as the emphasis was placed on generating a lot of pages in the hope that the volume of the report could disguise its lack of substance. Gowdy defended the report by practically begging the American people to read it, which points to what the real motivation for the investigation has always been. Republicans wasted millions of taxpayer dollars on a publicity effort to get voters interested in a conspiracy theory.

The report really confirms what we know, that Hillary Clinton is a liar and cares not a jot about the deaths of four Americans. She is more interesting in political opinion and will do or say anything to look right, even when she knows she is wrong and lives will be cost.

I think the report just gives more concrete evidence that Hillary is one of the most disgusting human beings ever to take public office.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

" I think the report just gives more concrete evidence that Hillary is one of the most disgusting human beings ever to take public office. "

To the Distinguished Gentlemen , Here Here !

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Oct 6th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join