It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brexit could mean VISA-FREE migration between Australia, UK, Canada and NZ

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
How can the us get in on this? Anglophones unite.

Add the us into the mix and bam we have the superstate of oceania, just like orwell had on his map

Maybe that's why TPTB let this one slide

Notice the markets aren't really moving and they should be the euro potentially collapsin is a big deal

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Ouch! I didn't think of that.....

An EU trade package could have many leverages connected......

Unless, the momentum towards dissolving the EU continues and the UK can then negotiate with individual nations in the EU.....

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: nwtrucker

Its about who you free trade with.

The problem is free trade between rich and poor country's because the lower cost of production in poor country's means businesses will move there. Eg the USA-China trade deals.

Deals between country's of equal or equivalent standards and price of living would not encounter that problem.

and there lies the reason we got the Brexet vote.................... China. No China cheap stuff and Europe would be ok, same with USA, people would still have their well paid jobs instead of chasing the few trolley pushing and shelf stacking jobs at the local food store. China has got a lot to answer for

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

As I predicted, check my post history...

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Do you know how pathetic you sound after that post?.
A very hypocritical post.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Good deal for Brits, crap deal for Australia and New Zealand when they get swamped by us and all we have to offer them in return is bad weather and terrible transport.

I didn't vote leave just so we could be the new hated immigrants on the other side of the world, as much as I would love to live in any of those countries.

We have a duty here to rebuild and make this country great through our own hard work and entrepreneurship. Brexit was never the endgame it's a means for us to take responsibility for our own destiny, nothing has been won yet.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Lol, we own you bro. Pull your head out of the clouds.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join