It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats mistakenly release transcript confirming big payout to Sidney Blumenthal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Democrats on the House Benghazi Committee released a statement ahead of an expected Republican Statement about the Benghazi incident on 9/11/2012.

Apparently they published some info about Sidney Blumenthal and money he received from some kind of non-profit organization friendly to Hillary Clinton.

We know Sid was paid money from the Clinton Foundation.

Now we know he was also paid by this non-profit organization as well.

The punchline is the Democrats apparently redacted that part after releasing it !!!!

The original info was told to the full Committee a while back in a secret session (probably because of top secret stuff and what not).

Gotta wonder if they released this intentionally for a purpose, and then took it back after the "damage" was done (clever).

Good conspiracy.

House Democrats mistakenly release transcript confirming big payout to Clinton friend Sidney Blumenthal

The Democrats on the House Benghazi committee released their final conclusions from the inquiry into attacks on Americans in that Libyan city in 2012, and in the report they say, once again, that the investigation is a politically motivated sham aimed at damaging the reputation of Hillary Clinton.

But the report, which the Democrats published as a preemptive strike before the Republican majority releases findings likely to charge ineptitude and deception by the former secretary of State, also revealed, apparently unintentionally, details about the eye-popping amount of money a close Clinton friend and advisor made in a contract with a pro-Clinton nonprofit.

Democrats released but redacted a transcript of Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal answering the committee’s questions to make the point that Republicans do not want the public to know what went on during the his interrogation, during which GOP members arguably used their subpoena power to conduct political opposition research unrelated to Benghazi.

Funny but revealing.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats on the House Benghazi Committee released a statement ahead of an expected Republican Statement about the Benghazi incident on 9/11/2012.

Apparently they published some info about Sidney Blumenthal and money he received from some kind of non-profit organization friendly to Hillary Clinton.

We know Sid was paid money from the Clinton Foundation.

Now we know he was also paid by this non-profit organization as well.

The punchline is the Democrats apparently redacted that part after releasing it !!!!

The original info was told to the full Committee a while back in a secret session (probably because of top secret stuff and what not).

Gotta wonder if they released this intentionally for a purpose, and then took it back after the "damage" was done (clever).

Good conspiracy.

House Democrats mistakenly release transcript confirming big payout to Clinton friend Sidney Blumenthal

The Democrats on the House Benghazi committee released their final conclusions from the inquiry into attacks on Americans in that Libyan city in 2012, and in the report they say, once again, that the investigation is a politically motivated sham aimed at damaging the reputation of Hillary Clinton.

But the report, which the Democrats published as a preemptive strike before the Republican majority releases findings likely to charge ineptitude and deception by the former secretary of State, also revealed, apparently unintentionally, details about the eye-popping amount of money a close Clinton friend and advisor made in a contract with a pro-Clinton nonprofit.

Democrats released but redacted a transcript of Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal answering the committee’s questions to make the point that Republicans do not want the public to know what went on during the his interrogation, during which GOP members arguably used their subpoena power to conduct political opposition research unrelated to Benghazi.

Funny but revealing.

"oops" has never been more applicable then here. Subscribing to the thread to see how creative they are going to get in trying to spin this. My bet is that their first tactic will be to see if it will die out, would that not be a dream solution for this. Sure some over there are losing a lot of sleep over this right now.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

If that is true then those that were doing the questioning may find themselves in the hot seat facing charges.

GOP seems to be falling apart.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Except ....

Democrats’ Benghazi Report Mentions Donald Trump 23 Times For Some Reason

Democrats, led by Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings, have accused Republicans of using its investigation to target Clinton politically.

and of course...
Democrats On The Benghazi Committee Say They Still Don’t Know What Caused The Attacks

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I know the right wing loves this Benghazi but I think there are other scandals that could get more traction on the national stage. Benghazi has been beaten to death but still clinton is double digits ahead of Donald in the polls and climbing.

And there is the question; how effective is negative campaigning? Is it still a viable tactic or to old school for the new breed of voters.

imo the republicans really need to review the Romney fiasco and make some serious adjustments, if they expect to salvage even the Senate and House.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I love it. Trying to do anything as usual to make Democrats look bad ...

... ends up demonstrating clearly the traitorous actions of Congressional Republicans.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why does it matter how many times Trump was mentioned?

If the GOP used the investigation into Benaganzi to dig up unrelated info to use in the election then they are in the wrong and may have broken some laws.

Did you know beforehand that you posted a thread that damns the GOP, or are you just now figuring that out?
edit on 27-6-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

A 339-page report released by Democrats on the House Select Committee on Benghazi mentions Donald Trump 23 times.

Anyone explain to me WHAT Trump had to do with Benghazi?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

The Democrat report makes it obvious they are much more guilty of political Benghazi-ing.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

It is all coming out now. Between 'Guccifer' and their own ineptitude the voting public is finally getting a glimpse in to the depth of the depravity of these mainstream parties. Their time is ending.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I see.

You didn't realize you posted a pro-dem thread. I don't know what political Benghazi-ing means, but I do know the GOP fooked up.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I must be psychic, I knew another thread was coming from our resident Democrat basher extraordinaire. Day after day, hour after hour you post about Democrats. It's a wonder you're not paid to do it!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

It is all coming out now. Between 'Guccifer' and their own ineptitude the voting public is finally getting a glimpse in to the depth of the depravity of these mainstream parties. Their time is ending.

Man, I hope your right.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

But what about all that money to Blumenthal from Democrats ?

And how 'bout all that classified material ?

What about the Clinton Foundation paying him at the same time !!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Someone contact me when CNN talks about this for more than 30 secs as they do every time Trump farts or picks his nose.

That this isn't splashed across the MSM shows just how deep the Clinton corruption goes. They own our media.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I see.

You didn't realize you posted a pro-dem thread. I don't know what political Benghazi-ing means, but I do know the GOP fooked up.

Seriously ?

Fortunately the rest of us DO.

A CONGRESSIONAL report specifically names a presidential candidate that wasn't even around at the time of Benghazi is straight up STATE PROPAGANDA.
edit on 27-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
They deliberately turn it into a political mess .........

And the suckers fall for it ............. as usual ........

And the real investigation of what happened in Benghazi ...

Goes Poof!

Nothin to see here, just normal politics.

Nice one, Intel agencies, nice coverup.

P

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Who is doing the investigation? Who was doing the reports that mentions Trump.

The GOP that is who.

What is illegal is using an investigation to prod into information to use in an election.

Guess who did that going by the Op?

The GOP that is who.

For those who have poor reading comprehension the ones on the hot seat now are the GOP. Using an inquiry to dig up dirt for an election is an abuse of power.

I bet some knuckle heads will try to defend that though.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Nice Try.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well, if someone was paying me $200k/yr for part-time "consulting" I expect I'd say whatever they told me to say.
For the life of me, a person who holds both parties in contempt, I don't see how this reflects badly on anyone except the Dems. Looks a whole lot like a whitewash job to me---I keep getting these flashbacks to the '70s when the details of Watergate were trickling out and the Repubs were occupying the position enjoyed by the Dems in this situation. All those promises of indictment---promises of impeachment---culminating in a pardon. I don't think things have changed much except that both sides are even more openly corrupt these days than they were in those days.
I seriously doubt the "mistakenly" part of this story, more like an anti-Clinton Dem put it out. Those people are far more numerous than the pro-Clinton people in our area.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join