It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battlefield 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Good lord this game looks awesome! I love the Battlefield series, from Battlefield Heros to BF2 to Bad Company 2 and so on! Battlefield is my favorite FPS franchise and I cannot wait for October!

Haven't heard of this game or watched it's most liked video game trailer in YouTube history?

Come watch some beta gameplay!

Wanna get into open beta this summer? Come join Battlefield Insider HERE.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I'll be honest. I was initially intrigued, but now hate it. Maybe Im wrong, but it doesnt look very good(based on gameplay).

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Doesn't look good? Don't like the game play? It's a Battlefield game, the gameplay is essentially the same, although the gameplay evolves with each new addition.

That, and this is all pre-alpha beta, so basically a incomplete game.
edit on 27-6-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Well it hardly fits the theme. A WW2 themed one would be epic. I know there is 1942 and 1943, but a new and darker one would be grand.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

This is WW1 themed, not historically accurate but I'm not looking for a historically accurate FPS. You're right, there's two WW2 Battlefields already. I'm sure they'll make a new WW2 sometime in the future.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I don't like Battlefield anymore, I loved Battlefield 2 because it was a realistic shooter. Now if you play 3 and 4 there is no recoil it's just a point and hold down the trigger and you win. A game for children, they're sell outs just trying to compete with Call of Duty.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Yeah looks incredibly boring to me.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I am waiting for something similar to the dc mod on the original version of battlefield...I will be impressed if and when that happens.....

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I ordered a new 1070 gaming rig. SOOOO amped to play this. I've been playing battlefield since 1942 (the game, not the year). I am a veteran, if they would just re-make BF Vietnam and Secret weapons of WWII. They would have so much more of my money! I will be pre-ordering to get into the extended Beta.

I can't wait

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BLee8127

Have you been playing hardcore mode my good sir?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Battlefield 2 was the best fps ever created, alongside css.

Edit: This game does look like fun, if not for the bi-wings alone.
edit on 28-6-2016 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Battlefield 2 was the best fps ever created,

I spent so many hours playing that game it is a disgrace, most of them on wake island...good times

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I am just drooling at the chops waiting for this game.
I loved bfield2 and bfield2142 those two games and Diablo were the only reason I invested in PC's.
Thankfully, I have played Ps4 enough now to appreciate and enjoy it just as much.

BField 1 looks epic..

''dear work, i will be on annual leave for x days during this release''

If there are any PS gamers who are going to get this game, I'd be happy to add as a friend to butcher some b@astards online!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
New trailer showing in game footage has been released at Gamescom 2016.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Both Battlefield 1 and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare look like they'll be fun. Although I'm thinking that Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare will have greater replay value. Battlefield 1 will probably be popular for only a few weeks or months before dying down. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare looks like the sort of game that will remain popular for years, and could spawn several spin-off sequels. The next Battlefield game will probably be a Battlefield 2142 remake or sequel to compete with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Just got an email saying I can download and play the open beta!: )

It's downloading.. im giddy like a school girl!

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
System Requirements have been released for the Beta which has started today , so if your wanna play on PC this is what you'll need.
Operating system: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
DirectX: 11
CPU: Core i5 6600K or AMD FX-6350
GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB or AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
RAM: 8GB
Internet Connection: 512kbps or faster
HDD: 40GB

I'd say they're the Minimum specs , time for a new CPU I think.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Just got done playing an hour of the open beta, and I must say, I'm pretty impressed. The gameplay and graphics exceeded my expectations. Definitely picking this one up at launch, after having now played it firsthand. Kudos to DiCE on this one.

Haven't encountered any beta bugs, yet. Digging the very modern and clean menu style, as well. Glad they ditched the whole stupid internet browser interface (like when launching BF3 or BF4).
edit on 31-8-2016 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join