It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin Replaces U.S. Flag On White House Logo With White Surrender Flag

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
It never ceases to amaze me the stretches people will go to so that they can find a reason to complain about Obama.

An obviously simplified and less detailed logo with two primary colors where using the full colored flag would make no sense in the scheme of the design but hey it is now "Obama's revision of the WH logo" . Does anyone really doubt that is the White House and having any common sense questioning what flag that is on top? Do you have the same concern for military patches of the American flag that are not in color or does that not apply because its not Obama?

Literally Obama could walk out and say the "sky is blue" and people would be pointing to that as an indication that he killed all the dinosaurs and caused every Mandela Effect in the history of the world because he is a Sith lord.
. LOL I don't like Obama but dang, cheers!! Funny $&%#

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Why would I contribute to something I dislike?

No thanks. I'm sure the OP will have another Obama/Democrat hit piece up in no time. He's got eyes all over the internet just waiting to post any half-baked story.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Why would I contribute to something I dislike?

No thanks. I'm sure the OP will have another Obama/Democrat hit piece up in no time. He's got eyes all over the internet just waiting to post any half-baked story.

For the same reason you might post off topic in another's thread: for emotional or political motivations. What about the logo?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

That's what gives meaning to a country's flag and why making it white and nondescript is a slap in the face to those who defend its origins.

The flag has been white-washed in the recent logo. The flag's meaning has been white-washed. The flag's symbolic importance has been white-washed. The flag's message and history have been white-washed.

This is about white-washing nationalism and becoming nameless, faceless global citizens who have no personal identity but a prescribed, controlled, surveilled global uniformity.

Logos are very, very important as symbols. They speak to the unconscious mind.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
I damn near lost my life defending this country. I really should be dead but, I just so happen to want to exceed the military standards of physical fitness so I was able to push out of it. That was a big part of me walking away with my life but no the biggest part. The medic, the medevac crew, the military nurses and doctors..without them I would be dead. The flag to me represents those people. Black, white, mixed....it does not matter. They saved my life. When I see the flag I see them an also the Soldiers who served with me who died. This slight of hand may not be a big deal to most but it is the only deal for me. When I see that flag and the colors on it I see people. People that defend freedom for everyone with no regard for their own life if means surrendering that freedom.
. This
x1,000. Thank you for your service to OUR country.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Jesus Christ, all the Conservative threads whining about Democrats is getting really old. It's literally almost every other thread that a Republican is whining about Democrats.

...I can't stand the fact that one of my favorite communities has been overrun with shills and bipartisan bull#.

Then don't participate in this bullcr@p. I actually agree with you 100%, but you singled out Conservatives and not the others in this thread fingerpointing to Conservatives to deflect blame and skepticism pointed at Liberals!

(As an aside..I am guilty of doing the same so this is a reminder to me as much as it is to you.)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Bush used it before Obama, that's what I think about the logo. There's really nothing very special or sinister about it in my opinion, though the OP blew it out of proportion as usual.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: seagull

Showing disrespect to one this nations highest symbols.

Is a topic worthy of debate.

Rather easy to see why they make websites that don't work.

Then I know you will be bashing Bush for this www.whitehouse.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink">White House Logo 2003

Not that this should even be a thing.

I am sure ATS was in 2003.
'
Well you ALL should be right now. Going on on and about how this is all obama being a traitor when it wasn't even him.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: xuenchen
This thread is more meaningless clutter and space for conservatives to whine about nothing.

I am not a conservative, but i am a professional graphic designer. I think most/all artistic decisions carry a lot of thought behind them.

Of course, no one can consider every interpretation possible when they make a decision. BUT, considering the former version really only used color in the flag, it does seem odd that all color would be obliterated...even though blue was open to use in the two-color logo.

(BTW, I am sick and tired of being marginalized or compartmentalized with conservatives because I am cynical about Obama and the DNC, in general. He/They are not above my cynicism just because conservatives happen to share my poor opinions of him/them. Geez. This type approach is the lowest form of political debate.)

Its the extreme left that does that, because they align with him. They foolishly stumble down a crooked path

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

originally posted by: opethPA
It never ceases to amaze me the stretches people will go to so that they can find a reason to complain about Obama.

It never ceases to amaze me the mental gymnastics libs pull off to defend their lord and savior Obama.

It never ceases to amaze me the stupid garbage people use to attack Obama rather than focusing on realities.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Your name is quite fitting.

Thanks for your input.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Congratulations everyone. You stopped him; you've stopped Obama. There he was in the Oval Office, maniacally rubbing his hands together at such a perfectly executed plot to bring down America when the NSAs patented BigBrother3000 alarm system went off, alerting him that staunch patriots had discovered the logo that he had personally designed and demanded replace the old logo, thus, officially destroying 240 years of Liberty.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: paradoxious

From a designers perspective, its because the program used to make the logo was vector based. The designer assigned to the job just clicked on ghe left side windows and copy drqgged them to the right.

They were probably on a deadline since this was not s paid gig for fhe company.

B

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

I am not the discussion of this topic, rather the changes to the White House logo, and those who will find a conspiracy anywhere.

Do you have something relevant to add to the discussion , or are you just going to make meaningless remarks about the forum names of ATS members?
edit on 27-6-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

I am not the discussion of this topic, rather the changes to the White House logo, and those who will find a conspiracy anywhere.

Do you have something relevant to add to the discussion , or are you just going to make meaningless remarks about the forum names of ATS members?

Sure, lets attack the ball.

Such as the argument that Obama can do no wrong especially if you are a liberl or a cuckold (speaking in generalities here not talking about you of course cuckooold).

The fact that people went out of their way to defend Obama until it was revealed that it was possibly changed during the Bush administration which prompted multiple attacks in this thread. Then people attacked Bush and the obvious conservative posters in this thread.

Liberals ghooohhhhddd, Conservatives bahhhhhddd. Bahhhhhh. Sheeple indeed.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Where does anyone say Obama can do no wrong?

Your only contribution seems to be attacking so-called Liberals (of which many who see the idiocy of this thread are in fact not).

What cuckolds have to do with anything is beyond me, but I suppose it goes with the rest of your nonsensical posts quite aptly. I've seen your 'facts' many times, and they are anything but.
edit on 27-6-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
New one looks WAY better. I'm not near something with graphics stuff, can someone put the original flag on the new one? I think it would look terrible.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

The attitude of this thread is more about how anti-American Obama is and how his followers will fall in line right behind him no matter what the subject is.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

The attitude of this thread is more about how anti-American Obama is and how his followers will fall in line right behind him no matter what the subject is.

No. It's actually about how anti-Obama some people are and how, no matter what, everything bad is Obama's fault. It's about how silly they can be.
edit on 6/27/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

No the attitude is let's make an issue out of nothing because obama, and then it was shown bush did it and everyone got quite.

It was was pretty funny, to read how this was all part of his grand plan to ruin America and then being able to blame bush for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join