It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yikes What Will The Third Downer Be ? UK..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Will be watching Thursday the 30th for another big knock if these downers fit into a sequence.. 24-27-30 ?

Or Friday 1st July if 23-27-1..
edit on 28 6 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Added more

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Yeah, of course, article 50 let's the EU set most of the terms, so that's why they are in favour.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Your fraction has already caused severe damage to both the UK and the EU. You now prove to have no plan, no alternative, you are looking for your arse but can't even find that. Panicking Brits everywhere, the pound in free fall, and not plan A. let alone a plan B. Oh, yeah, if it weren't for the OTHER half of the UK, for the Londoners, the Scots, your young - well, good-bye and good riddance.

But there IS that other half. Mainly your young, the ones that do not cling to memories of Victorian glory, "the war" and all that. Mainly those that live in the world, not just on an island. They will eventually - soon methinks - revoke this mad decision. I hope they have more pity for you than you proved to have for them.

Your ship is now adrift without captain and half of the mates are planning a mutiny. Well done, chaps, well done.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hope it is not this one Yikes..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dont bother looking at it has been deleted..

Peace
edit on 28 6 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Removed..

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
But there IS that other half. Mainly your young, the ones that do not cling to memories of Victorian glory, "the war" and all that.

Even the elderly have no memories of Victorian times, long before they were

born. Whoever in their right senses would be mad enough to *glorify* war?.

Mainly those that live in the world, not just on an island. They will eventually - soon methinks - revoke this mad decision. I hope they have more pity for you than you proved to have for them.

The people on this island of Britain, do live in the *world* and i can assure you

there are a lot of places in the *world* not as pleasant to live in. Perhaps that

is why it is the place of choice of immigrants?

Your ship is now adrift without captain and half of the mates are planning a mutiny. Well done, chaps, well done.

It may be adrift..... but it is still afloat

Wait till the overburdened ship called the EU hits the iceberg

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheiaEven the elderly have no memories of Victorian times, long before they were born. Whoever in their right senses would be mad enough to *glorify* war?.

Simply turn on the BBC for a few hours - you will be flooded with history about the good old days of the Empire. And nobody wants to glorify wars - but it is a fact that the Brits had their finest hour during the second world war. The Brits' obsession with e.g. Hitler is clear and abundant - you're simply longing for war-time greatness.

The people on this island of Britain, do live in the *world* and i can assure you there are a lot of places in the *world* not as pleasant to live in. Perhaps that is why it is the place of choice of immigrants?

Which, if I am not mistaken, is what you deeply regret, now don't you?

It may be adrift..... but it is still afloat

Of course it is. Good old decent German wood, Italian rope and French wine. Works every time.

Wait till the overburdened ship called the EU hits the iceberg

We'll have to wait and see. But frankly, if you think that the UK on it's own can do as well as all of us, you're dreaming.

Resent! Repent! Re-enter!

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Simply turn on the BBC for a few hours - you will be flooded with history about the good old days of the Empire. And nobody wants to glorify wars - but it is a fact that the Brits had their finest hour during the second world war. The Brits' obsession with e.g. Hitler is clear and abundant - you're simply longing for war-time greatness.

I don't know what BBC you watch (I am surprised you would watch it at all!)

But none of that ^^^^^ is on my TV. The Brits obsessed with Hitler??

What are you on?

Which, if I am not mistaken, is what you deeply regret, now don't you?

Immigration has been going on the whole of my lifetime unnoticed, however the

pace at which it is escalating is unmanagable and needs addressing.

Of course it is. Good old decent German wood, Italian rope and French wine. Works every time.

The British Royal Navy has remained one of the world's most capable navies.

Totally reliable.

en.wikipedia.org...

We'll have to wait and see. But frankly, if you think that the UK on it's own can do as well as all of us, you're dreaming.

I'm no dreamer ..... and yes you'll just have to wait and see.

Resent! Repent! Re-enter!

NEVER

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Your fraction has already caused severe damage to both the UK and the EU. You now prove to have no plan, no alternative, you are looking for your arse but can't even find that. Panicking Brits everywhere, the pound in free fall, and not plan A. let alone a plan B. Oh, yeah, if it weren't for the OTHER half of the UK, for the Londoners, the Scots, your young - well, good-bye and good riddance.

But there IS that other half. Mainly your young, the ones that do not cling to memories of Victorian glory, "the war" and all that. Mainly those that live in the world, not just on an island. They will eventually - soon methinks - revoke this mad decision. I hope they have more pity for you than you proved to have for them.

I think you are forgetting all the jobs shipped to the eu from Britain, such as ford vans, cadburys, jaguar/landrover, loans to dyson to send his factory to malaysia, the destruction of the British fishing fleet, so now the UK buys its fish from Iceland and spain, Britain traded with the world before 1977, and did not need brussels permission to do so.
America is germanys biggest customer, the yanks don't pay anything to brussels, but the Brits have to have to?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Generalisation much? It's called democracy sir, and those that could be bothered to vote did so and the result is the result.

I'm 40, and I voted to remain. We're lucky enough to live in a country that respects such freedoms as voting, and to that end I respect the decision of the majority - whether or not I have my concerns over the future.

It's comments such as yours that just riles people up. We'll get through it - the vote has been cast. Now we just have to work together to make that future a good one and ignore ill researched comments made by those that just like to be Jonny opposite.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join