It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make America Ours Again: Anonymous Patriots Ask Patriot Cells to Activate New Message

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
More Orlando is a false flag drivel. Pretty much for me anybody who starts calling themselves a patriot or patriot group is about the last thing from it.

That is only because you've been living under their umbrella of deceit, and have bought in to their phony mantras for so long now, that you can't tell which way is up or down, or what is true or false, only agreeing and parroting what they give you to think and feel and believe. Those of us immune to their false reality which is pummeled into everyone daily, can discern the difference between their words, and what the real truth is. An American responsibility is to always question and hold our leaders accountable, but you're carrying their torch with them when you call patriot citizens the enemy, only because they exercise their constitutional responsibilities. Those calling citizens domestic terrorists just for being against their corruption in government is the key to knowing that they are the ones who should be shackled in leg irons. Not Joe six pack, just for singing the national anthem.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Believe me, The only reason that they were given the boot was because politicians in Phoenix were starting to feel the heat. People like Russel Pearce and his buddies. Phoenix, in a way, IS like NYC in a way, like you stated. If NYC wants it, the whole state gets it, if they don't, the same holds true. The same situation persists in Phoenix, and it's little brother Pinal county. Close to 2/3 of the state's population resides in those two counties, so a majority of the state's agenda is driven by them.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: Annee

Believe me, The only reason that they were given the boot was because politicians in Phoenix were starting to feel the heat. People like Russel Pearce and his buddies. Phoenix, in a way, IS like NYC in a way, like you stated. If NYC wants it, the whole state gets it, if they don't, the same holds true. The same situation persists in Phoenix, and it's little brother Pinal county. Close to 2/3 of the state's population resides in those two counties, so a majority of the state's agenda is driven by them.

True. When we read "they're gonna send reps from Phoenix" we all just go UGH!

They are so out of touch with what goes on down south.

So, I knew a few local LEO (out of at least 5 different divisions or so). They did NOT want those "wanabe's" anywhere near the border, period!

They'd stroll through town in long black trench coats, with their designed T-shirts, and gun belts on display.

Locals got rid of them pretty quick. AZ isn't much for "wannabes".

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: Gryphon66

Just? You amuse me with your post-pubescent uluations.

Glad to be of service.

Sadly, I don't find your fantasies of sedition quite as funny.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You are correct.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And again, your opinion is wrong. But keep your head in the sand at let others do the work.
It's what Patriots do: fight for the Freedoms of others too.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

I already responded to the FBI checks....quarterly done on me. No fear here.

Since when is it a crime to vocalize the true love for the country that gave you life, liberty, and allowed you the freedoms to follow your dreams?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Feel better? Now fight for your right to take to the keyboard and defend your Constitutional country because it is worth it.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Texit

Make Texas free again.

Donald Trump supports independent states.

So finally, under his Presidency those states that always wanted to succeed but were unable because of the "unionists", will have a supporter of their cause in the White House, to help them on the path to "independence".

edit on 28-6-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join