It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Vs Hillary for President thread.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
Is there anybody who is definitely voting for Hillary reading this thread?

A little help here please.....or is this a window into what the election result is going to be??

A historic landside for Trump?

I think it will be see here's the problem no one wants to admit they would vote for trump. Even me I don't want to really don't wanted Bernie. But here's the problem from a democrats point of view we can either vote 3rd party handing the presidency to very scary groups like libitarians who let's face it are anarchists and want to destroy everything on the government from healthcare to welfare. Yes they are needed in a civilized society.

So that leaves voting for HRC or Trump and we'll both options suck to be honest. So we have to either not vote handing election to Trump. Vote for Hillary a corrupt politician with questionable morals who obviously doesn't have anyone's best intrests at heart. Case in point where are thr women backing the first woman presidential candidate?? Have you noticed the lack of support there know why women don't like her. Even my wife was complained of all the women that could have ran they chose Hillary. What should be her strongest base is reluctant to vote for her.

Then we come to Donald I'm not buying the racist rants buy I will say he has no filter. He will say whatever pops into his head no matter how stupid it may be. I disagree with many of his ideas such as building a wall waist of time and money. This situation can be solved with self deportation but hey idiots think a wall will work.

But then your stuck with who would do the least damage and frankly Hillary is dangerous from a forign policy stand point. She would very likely start world war 3.

Trump would talk to Russia and China Obama and HRC has chosen to ignore and ostisize them. As we can see we've never been closer to a flash point since the Cuban missile crises. Trump says things like I can work with Putin Hillary calls him a Nazi. Folks he's not going anywhere we need to deal with him and I'd venture to say if the US had reached out to him more instead of ignoring I'd bet he would have not gone into SyrIa and Ukraine would be over. Ignoring him is exactly why he's acting out he said he thought Russia deserved a place on the world stage. And Obama just consideres them a regional power that's a very scary idea to have.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I may vote third party for President, but will vote Democrat down the line. Some of these so called republican asshats in congress need to be unemployed.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
IDK why. The tone in America today? Whomever gets elected this year I have a feeling that they won't live out the term. That's sad. Ya'll should look up the word "empathy". You need it BIG time.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: LifeMode

originally posted by: muse7
Hillary.

Trump was up against amateurs in the Republican primary. His bigotry, racism and populism won't work in the general election.

His campaign is already plummeting as he's down by double digits to Hillary and leads her by only SINGLE digits in Texas.

As much as y'all like to sit in a circle and jerk each other off to your fantasies of how great Donald Trump is, the truth is that a large majority of the country despises him.

And I haven't even gone into how bad he's doing among minority voters.

Anyone who has underestimated Trump has lost. Everyone has been 100% wrong 100% of the time from when he entered.

Just stating facts here.

Anyone that thinks Trump walks on water, will most likely drown with him.

That's funny!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Of course it's become politically motivated. Nobody even heard of Trump University until the elections started, it's a small business with multiple investors that Trump had no active role in. It's not even a back page story but the media has pushed this to the front and center like it's the next Enron scandal.

I guarantee Trump is just riding on this for the publicity.

If there was "hundreds" of legitimate fraud cases against Trump I'm pretty sure we would have heard all about them by now.

Law Firm Behind Trump University Lawsuit Gave Big Money to the Clintons

edit on 27-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
When the Tea Party came to light, I honestly thought they had some pretty good ideas, then big money took over, and they were no better than anyone else. I am a pretty far left leaning guy, but when the evangelicals got involved with the Tea Party, it shut me down hard.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'll add my opinion on this.

My vote would definitely be Hillary, the reason for this is because she is on known territory, has good connections with world leaders and can thus mean a lot for the US.
She will want to be re-elected 4 years from now so you can be sure she will do her best for the US.
In 2020 their might be a good candidate who is properly qualified to be the next president.

Trump in my view is not qualified and will do a lot of damage, you can't just kick around and think it won't backfire in a negative way on the US.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42

My vote would definitely be Hillary, the reason for this is because she is on known territory, has good connections with world leaders and can thus mean a lot for the US.
She will want to be re-elected 4 years from now so you can be sure she will do her best for the US.
In 2020 their might be a good candidate who is properly qualified to be the next president.

Trump in my view is not qualified and will do a lot of damage, you can't just kick around and think it won't backfire in a negative way on the US.

What i find most amusing is that Trump is everything that the right has called Obama, not that I am impressed with him either.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

If the GOP is dead then how did Obamies illegal free for all illegals order get axed.

The SCOTUS. If there was GOP involvement, tell me that isn't the exception that proves the rule. Besides, Trump wouldn't be in the position he's in if there was ANY effective action by that 'party'.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Trumps campaign is 45 million in debt and they are having a hard time finding people in the party who are willing to raise funds for him. If that doesn't change soon then his campaign is going to go bad just like his steaks did.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Perhaps, but don't underestimate 'emotions' in this election. There's plenty to go around.

Tell me the Democrat machine isn't using 'emotions' just as much as the other side. I believe another factor that you omit is the exposure to Hillary's track record. From what I can see, the MSM has largely given Hillary a 'pass', at the least marginalized her record for a long time.

When Trump digs in on Hillary....and yes he does have an ego...the MSM will be forced to give more coverage to those issues and her 'shining results'.

Last point that gets almost zero coverage is the disaffection Hillary engenders and the resultant disarray in the Democrat ranks, itself.

Having said that, your right, it's a long way from over....

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Thank you! Your the first poster who has said they'd vote for Hillary....

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

We'd have heard about them from swills, at least....

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Why bother? Game over

Oh that's another vote for Hillary
edit on Mon June 27th, 2016 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Swills

Of course it's become politically motivated. Nobody even heard of Trump University until the elections started, it's a small business with multiple investors that Trump had no active role in. It's not even a back page story but the media has pushed this to the front and center like it's the next Enron scandal.

I guarantee Trump is just riding on this for the publicity.

If there was "hundreds" of legitimate fraud cases against Trump I'm pretty sure we would have heard all about them by now.

Law Firm Behind Trump University Lawsuit Gave Big Money to the Clintons

I know he is if it was a problem he would have paid them off by now. It's a class action law suit started by a law firm. You see them all the time a lawyer decides to sue they advertise to seek clients and file a law suit. The people who join get a couple of grand and the attys pocket the rest. This is just a way for law firms to make money since on any business you will find people willing to join a class action.

Sadly many people think it's a big deal he didn't even own the company they paid him to use his name and gave him stock options. All this says is he should have been picky about who he allowed to use his name.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

a reply to: amazing

The bankruptcy bit is not a real argument. Mainly because he has had way more success outside of those. Warren Buffet who is a Democrat also filed for bankruptcy but people think he is a financial god...

Overwhelmingly, the majority of his businesses have been a success. If everything he did was a success then he would be Bernie Madoff.

It's beyond effin stupid to use that against him. Hillary also said they left the WH broke. So what are you even talking about. So she and her husband left a full time cush government job, highest in the land broke. Ok, so how the hell did that happen.

So we're talking about the Countries economy. Broke Clintons or not, the countries economy was doing great when they were in office. Trump, he never earned anything or built his way up. He was given money and had connections from the time he was born. Anybody with that much weatlh and connections and started that many businesses will have banktruptcies and successes...more do do with luck than any smarts or hard work. He doesn't impress me and not sure why he impresses you. Give me someone like Marc Cuban or any self made millionaire/entreprenuer. Trumps just a loud mouth with family money.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: olaru12

Perhaps, but don't underestimate 'emotions' in this election. There's plenty to go around.

Tell me the Democrat machine isn't using 'emotions' just as much as the other side. I believe another factor that you omit is the exposure to Hillary's track record. From what I can see, the MSM has largely given Hillary a 'pass', at the least marginalized her record for a long time.

When Trump digs in on Hillary....and yes he does have an ego...the MSM will be forced to give more coverage to those issues and her 'shining results'.

Last point that gets almost zero coverage is the disaffection Hillary engenders and the resultant disarray in the Democrat ranks, itself.

Having said that, your right, it's a long way from over....

There is a lot of emotion in this race, you and I will agree on that. Based on Trump's comments and speeches, the only ones voting for him are pissed off white guys, from the polls women ain't voting for him, minorities ain't voting for him, and pissed off white guys are not a majority. I honestly feel, that no matter the general election, this will be an electorial college landslide for Hillary.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

DITTO

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Trump changed his mind again. Now Muslims could come in the country after all

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Trumps campaign is 45 million in debt and they are having a hard time finding people in the party who are willing to raise funds for him. If that doesn't change soon then his campaign is going to go bad just like his steaks did.

I find it interesting to see how he handles this . I just dont think he is worth what he is made out to be worth.

However the man is very successful when it comes to getting free pr. So his -45 million might be worth more than lying hillaries 100M when it comes to advertising.

Mark cuban has also called him out on his worth and said that he couldnt afford to pay for his campaign either.

In the end the people lose with these two worthless sack of fertilizers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join