It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Vs Hillary for President thread.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: nwtrucker

It's simple

Trump = We are probably screwed

Clinton = We are definitely screwed

I like my chances with probably more than definitely.

That is pretty much is how i see it aswell.

Both suck but trump hasnt been in office to suck at that yet. She sucked at every office position except when bill was with Monika.

edit on 47630America/ChicagoMon, 27 Jun 2016 18:47:53 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'm still not seeing why you guys think Trump is better than Hillary?

You keep saying Hillary is a criminal, and I do think she's shady, but she's never been convicted of anything or even charged, really. Trump has mob ties. They're even there?

You keep saying trump is anti establishment, but he's a billiionaire wall street, new york insider. He is corporate America. Take a look at all the Politicians he's hung around with. He has just as many inside connections than Hillary. They're even there?

War Hawks. Even there.

Economy? He ain't no better than Hillary. I'd say that the American economy was great under Clinton...maybe that was a coincidence but still better than multiple banktruptcies.

AGain, how is he better and why aren't you voting third party?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump or Hillary?

It won't make any difference because we still have the same congress.

But Trump is non-establishment and Hillary is a useless pail of warm vomit where a small weasel that died of Ebola sits.

I look at Hillary and Congress as an exceptionally vile and potentially inoperable tumour that will sit on a body full of rampant untreatable tuberculosis and syphilis, can't forget the syphilis.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/27.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Is there anybody who is definitely voting for Hillary reading this thread?

A little help here please.....or is this a window into what the election result is going to be??

A historic landside for Trump?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This campaign is far from over and there are some big surprises in-store. The GOP is in melt down mode with even some staunch republican conservatives realizing that Trump is taking down the very electorate the GOP tried for years to win back;
Thus another democratic landslide if the polls can be believed. Clinton in now a double digit lead.

If Clinton wins you can bet that the Supreme court will shift to the extreme left and America will change drastically. This is totally unacceptable to the GOP and that's why I still maintain that Trump will not be allowed to be the nominee and the neocons will step in with some political skullduggery that will be Machiavellian in nature. Trump better watch his ass; he has no idea the hornets nest he has bumped into. The real power players behind the scenes are about to make a move that will shock the world.

imo Trump has 2 choices...either to swing to the middle center or continue running his mouth an be shoved under the bus.

Trump had a fair chance at winning the election but he lost that by his anti minority stance. They will vote in untold numbers this time.

His ego has gotten the best of his common sense, if he ever had any and is either believing his own BS or playing a very convincing role.

Time will tell....

edit on 27-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Nah, Trump is still only in the probably category.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
This campaign is far from over and there are some big surprises in-store. The GOP is in melt down mode with even some staunch republican conservatives realizing that Trump is taking down the very electorate the GOP tried for years to win back;
Thus another democratic landslide if the polls can be believed. Clinton in now a double digit lead.

If Clinton wins you can bet that the Supreme court will shift to the extreme left and America will change drastically. This is totally unacceptable to the GOP and that's why I still maintain that Trump will not be allowed to be the nominee and the neocons will step in with some political skullduggery that will be Machiavellian in nature. Trump better watch his ass; he has no idea the hornets nest he has bumped into.

That IS the 'conventional wisdom', isn't it? He has some pretty smart people around him and I'd bet he knows the landmines better than thee or me. What you omit in your post is it's a sure suicide move by the GOP to move in that way you say. I'm betting it's nothing but a gambit by the GOP elite to win concessions from Trump. Perhaps the VP choice? Cabinet positions?
SCOTUS slots? Perhaps TTP?

Who knows?

As far a polls go, sorry, I see zero, ZERO MoJo out there for Hillary. Nothing but anti-Trump rhetoric. So where's the landslide? Not a single poster has come out and said they'd vote for Hillary....so far. Not a particularly good sign for Hillary..

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

The bankruptcy bit is not a real argument. Mainly because he has had way more success outside of those. Warren Buffet who is a Democrat also filed for bankruptcy but people think he is a financial god...

Overwhelmingly, the majority of his businesses have been a success. If everything he did was a success then he would be Bernie Madoff.

It's beyond effin stupid to use that against him. Hillary also said they left the WH broke. So what are you even talking about. So she and her husband left a full time cush government job, highest in the land broke. Ok, so how the hell did that happen.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

As far a polls go, sorry, I see zero, ZERO MoJo out there for Hillary. Nothing but anti-Trump rhetoric. So where's the landslide? Not a single poster has come out and said they'd vote for Hillary....so far. Not a particularly good sign for Hillary..

Clinton doesn't need any mojo, she has a media steamroller machine that has just barely begun to move.
If Trump can't at least compete with the GOP $$$ and blitz; he's SOL. You can even feel the Fox network beginning to pull away. That is not a good sign for the Trumpster. Soon Donald is going to be the one needing some serious mojo. imo the smart people in Trumps campaign have either been fired or quit and they are in disarray; It's getting late for this kind of ***t.

www.ktnv.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hillary has been vetted for 30+ years, and much of it debunked, everyone is tired of hearing about it. If you have enough evidence, indict her, but that seems to be a problem. Trey Gowdy has even admitted this, but wastes American Tax Payer's dollars, to continue this phony ass investigation. Bring the smoking gun, or sit down. And some of you wonder why sane people would every vote Republican.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Just an after-thought. As you say, the GOP is in disarray. Actually the GOP is on life-support. The only hope for survival is, at the least, a lip-service support with financial backing.

ANY other action, including your thoughts, pulls the plug
on that life-support..

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
Hillary has been vetted for 30+ years, and much of it debunked, everyone is tired of hearing about it. If you have enough evidence, indict her, but that seems to be a problem. Trey Gowdy has even admitted this, but wastes American Tax Payer's dollars, to continue this phony ass investigation. Bring the smoking gun, or sit down. And some of you wonder why sane people would every vote Republican.

Are you voting for Hillary?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hillary.

Trump was up against amateurs in the Republican primary. His bigotry, racism and populism won't work in the general election.

His campaign is already plummeting as he's down by double digits to Hillary and leads her by only SINGLE digits in Texas.

As much as y'all like to sit in a circle and jerk each other off to your fantasies of how great Donald Trump is, the truth is that a large majority of the country despises him.

And I haven't even gone into how bad he's doing among minority voters.
edit on 27-6-2016 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump or Hillary?

It won't make any difference because we still have the same congress.

I hear this all the time and it's bunk. Congress passes bills. The President decides whether or not to sign them or not. The President decides domestic policy and decides which laws will get special attention and how they will be enforced. The President doles out foreign policy. Most importantly, the President nominates Supreme Court Justices.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
If the GOP is dead then how did Obamies illegal free for all illegals order get axed.

edit on 27-6-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Hillary.

Trump was up against amateurs in the Republican primary. His bigotry, racism and populism won't work in the general election.

His campaign is already plummeting as he's down by double digits to Hillary and leads her by only SINGLE digits in Texas.

As much as y'all like to sit in a circle and jerk each other off to your fantasies of how great Donald Trump is, the truth is that a large majority of the country despises him.

Anyone who has underestimated Trump has lost. Everyone has been 100% wrong 100% of the time from when he entered.

Just stating facts here.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: olaru12

Just an after-thought. As you say, the GOP is in disarray. Actually the GOP is on life-support. The only hope for survival is, at the least, a lip-service support with financial backing.

ANY other action, including your thoughts, pulls the plug
on that life-support..

Obviously you see the reality of the situation and so does Trump. Do you honestly think he will get the nomination? Or will he bail because his fragile ego won't allow him to be a loser on the national stage. Trumps psychology is definitely in the mix!!!

ATS isn't a very good indication of anything politically. Just to many drama queens and cultist with no idea how the system works. Emotion simply doesn't translate in winning elections. There just aren't enough of pissed off older white conservative males to beat Clinton. Let's be realistic; that's who Trump appeals to and directs his campaign rhetoric to. It's a numbers game.

Want to see how the pros play....watch the Clinton team. This isn't their first rodeo by a long shot.

imo the GOP has already conceded this election and is hoping to just keep enough support to rebuild after the Trump cluster****!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Political ploy? The lawsuit is older than Trumps candidacy.

Trump supporter delusions.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

Are you voting for Hillary?

I do not like Hillary Clinton very much, for a lot of different reasons, so probably not. Definitely won't vote for Trump, may do a write in, may vote third party, lots of time to decide.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

originally posted by: muse7
Hillary.

Anyone who has underestimated Trump has lost. Everyone has been 100% wrong 100% of the time from when he entered.

Just stating facts here.

Anyone that thinks Trump walks on water, will most likely drown with him.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join