It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Trucks Being Shipped Along I-81 in Virginia June 24, 2016

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

What were United Nations vehicles doing in Virginia on Friday?

That’s what motorists were left to wonder when they saw UN tactical vehicles — with bulletproof glass — on a flatbed truck and rolling down Interstate 81.

Jeff Stern posted several photos of Facebook and added the description, “Can’t begin to tell you how many of these I passed today on 81 near Lexington, VA. Interesting times ahead!”

I am not claiming any conspiracies here. I just like the way the trucks look, and am certain they were manufactured here to be shipped overseas. My question is, what model of trucks are these specifically? Also, does the UN have any specific place where they keep their armored vehicles, or are they made to order and deployed immediately?? They have many active patrol zones around the world so they could be headed anywhere.

Just thought that was something neat, and a boost to our manufacturing jobs here
. Anyone else need orders filled?? Clearly we make a quality product

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I didn't click the link...I'm on my phone.

Were they going north or south on 81?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Support for flood victims perhaps?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

well based on the first comment in the article (not facebook) they likely headed south.

Bobby Elrod • a day ago

They're built at the BAE Systems plant in York, PA. From there they carried down I-81 to I-77, and then I-95 towards the port of Savannah to be shipped overseas.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Already Posted

Closing Duplicate

new topics

top topics

join