It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crying Shoulders Support Group For Liberals and Other Professional Victims

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Hmm, you know by your list you're eliminating most actual liberals, right? It seems this support group is only for a tiny, tiny percentage of extremists, who aren't anywhere close to being representative of liberals.

I'm not "liberal" myself, but I do hate that some Republicans think "conservative" means "limit others' rights based on my personal morality" and "spend money like crazy, as long as the money is being spent on wars and not domestic improvement programs."

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Liquesence

So you have a victim complex

Nope.

That would be the left.

Always running around crying someone is 'oppressing' them.

They are the ones that need a tissue.

I always find it cute when someone does something and then complains that others are doing it. I think Freud called that transference.

I think Jung called that projection.

Projecting onto and accusing others of that which one is guilty in order shift, or *transfer,* one's own responsibility or what one is actually guilty of oneself.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

a reply to: intrepid

Dude ?

That is what American politics is ABOUT.

Just repeating what OTHER people say.

May I recommend critical thought? It takes more effort but you ain't a "sheeple". I've been accused of that by both sides. That's what being a thinker is. We need more.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Nope.

That would be the left.

They like to make victims too, Neo.

Reminds of some Monty Python, "bring out yer dead!"

"but I'm not dead yet!"

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Nope.

That would be the left.

They like to make victims too, Neo.

Reminds of some Monty Python, "bring out yer dead!"

"but I'm not dead yet!"

I think this is more apt when it comes to American politics:

And then the rest of us that aren't married to an agenda think:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
You'd do much better starting a Hyperbolics Anonymous. You seem to have a serious problem.

Those "not so Micro aggressions".. : * )

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

You seem to have a lot of issues, theres nothing wrong with being considered in ones opinions.
edit on 28-6-2016 by lortl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I figured "Beta Boyz Who Desperately Wannabe Alphaz" was keeping several in here busy

Multi-tasking eh?

Well done.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Yup, you can always tell when your girlfriend, boyfriend or spouse is cheating when they accuse you of cheating all the time.

Classic example of projection right there...

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

You forgot to mention the "Vengeance And Retribution Plan."

Anyone that does not adhere to the rules must be ousted at all costs, regardless if they are a minority, a woman, or someone from the LGBT community. If the rule breakers step out of line, they must be destroyed.

There is a comprehensive plan to be put into play when this happens:
1. Publicly shame them, treat them as the other enemies and use the media/social media to destroy their reputations with lies.
2. Try to get them arrested and fired from their job. If they disagree, all bets are off. Accuse them of rape or pedophilia.
3. If 1-2 do not work, sue them. Frivolous lawsuits are a great weapon, the system highly favors the left. Use it.
4. If these don't work, resort to violence. Make sure the member that enacts this part of the plan is from black lives matters so that there will be no consequences for the attacker.

Remember, if ANYONE does not agree with us 100%, they must be destroyed.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Awww, the big bad SJW crowd making you feel less than? Need a safe space to protect you from the liberals?

These whiny conservative threads are the biggest false "victim hood" persecution complex crybaby rants I've ever seen.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I wonder how many people would give you stars if you were to make a list of racist black stereotypes?

Republicans trying to take our welfare.
Republicans trying to stop us from being thugs.
Republicans trying to ban crack.
Republicans trying to ban the sale of Old English .40's.
Republicans trying to outlaw spinning rimmed Caddies.
Republicans trying to ban gangster rap.
Republicans trying to stop the manufacturing of grape soda.
Republicans trying to deport Snoop Dogg.
Republicans trying to stop us from drive by shooting little kids playing in the street while drinking grape soda and eating watermelon on the way to the drug deal.

See what I did there?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Seriously dude!

I mean, don't you wish you could do something to just get rid of all these whiny, SJW liberals who just won't shut up and accept that things are the way they are in the world, that some folks have worked very hard to get where they are and don't appreciate anybody trying to come up after them and take advantage? I mean, why can't people just know their place, huh? I mean, you know, just stay at home and take care of the house, or stay in their part of town and not be so open with all their perversions?

I think you should write a post calling them out and showing them for what they are! I mean, you know, post on a internet message board or something and expose their shame, and destroy any sense of pride they have in who they are!

I mean, we don't want people like that working in our offices and jobs, do we? Teaching our kids? Hell no! Actually, damn freeloaders, they should all be in jail, right? I mean we all know these "special" types are really out to corrupt our kids, right? Amirite?

It's like what Trump said about the newspapers that are always saying nasty things about him! We should be able to sue all these whiny ass liberals who have never worked as hard as we have for where we've gotten to. All they want is a handout.

And if that doesn't work, well, you know, there are 2nd Amendment solutions to these traitors. Thank Jesus we've gotten some of our religious freedom back so that now we can claim that we were only defending our beliefs when we beat the crap out of them (and that's if they're lucky by God.)

I'm tired of people not towing the line 100%. The white man has been discriminated against more than anyone else in history and it's time for a change! They can either get with the program, or get the hell out!

Glad someone has finally gotten the guts to speak out like this!
edit on 28-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling correction and if necessary ... /s

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Good lord this thread kept me up way past my bedtime. Thanks for the laughs. I read every post in the voice of the squidbillies.

Damn, now I need to get my squidbillies fix.

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Yes, I see what you did there and that was the point of this exercise.

Each and every one of us can create posts and threads that attack the stereotypes we believe to be true about certain groups of people, but they only look like fools in the end. Some stereotypes are true, but it does not apply to everyone within certain groups or political ideologies.

For some reason, it appears that the Right Wing believes in these stereotypes about Liberals/Leftists and can't seem to notice the logical fallacy in doing so.

That is why I turned the tables around on them and highlighted the absurdity of it all.

Us Leftists made a joke about it. Right Wingers believe in the joke with all their heart and soul.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yep. What you said.

For example, my husband works incredibly hard = well over 40 hours per week, sometimes as much as 70-80 hours!!! We pay taxes, and while we don't make tons, we are in the modest end of middle class. I left my job to deal with a family crisis (caregiving, full time).

To see the list of "what we don't like" in the OP was a total head=scratcher in that department. Does the right REALLY buy into the idea that we all sit around not working? Do they think all we want is "free stuff" and have zero work ethic???

Being on the "liberal" side of an issue doesn't have anything to do with the majority of the stereotypes in the OP, but rather than get all foamy at the mouth, it was so much easier to make a joke out of it, to show how insane it was!

- AB

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Very true.

I actually said the same thing to a co-worker a couple of months ago when she confided her live-in accused her of cheating.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Why are there no trigger warnings for this thread?
I am so immensely triggered right now that I have actually logged in for the first time in more than a year to be personally offended by this.
I thought you all should know.
I will be making a clip about this for my 13 subscribers.
Such meme, very wow.
*edit*
Oh and feminisim, patriarchy etc etc.
You monsters!
edit on 29-6-2016 by trouble_every_day because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Hi all,

First let me start by saying that I'm not here looking for members I am simply sharing my idea for a local support group that I'm starting in my own community.

Before you jump to conclusions and start hating me please read the rules I am putting forth as requirements to join. You will be vigorously vet and micro chipped. You Facebook and other social media will be stalked continuously and we have to meet your friends and family. This is not a cult, this is just part of being a liberal.

Oh before I forget our #1 rule is...

#1 Anyone who disagrees with you must be proclaimed a racist, xenophobe, Islamophobe, demagogue, sexist or a white person.

Here is my slogan;

----- There's no such thing as different -----

Things you must hate;

--- White cisgendered men
--- Republicans
--- Anyone who won't give you free stuff
--- You must violently oppose Donald Trump and his supporters
--- Rich people
--- Freedom of speech
--- The constitution
--- Guns
--- White people
--- Anyone who's white, even kids
--- Working
--- Real victims
--- Christians
--- White privileged

Things you must love;

--- Other people's money
--- Other people's stuff
--- Free stuff
--- Not working
--- Illegal immigration
--- Victims (except real ones ignore them)
--- Islam
--- Being a victim
--- Attacking Donald Trump and his supporters violently
--- Bernie Sanders
--- Hillary Clinton
--- Barrack Obama
--- Diapers

I'm not asking for much for my group but the rules are no exceptions. Once Again I am not trying to recruit you I'm sharing and idea with you.

Thanks

Man, ATS needs to step up their game. Now delete and act like you're doing your job.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: reldra

I was much more worried about you. You complain so much you must be in some sort of pain.

Oh you can have a leadership role.

You can have any leadership roles. Because that would be unfair and means someone is above someone else.

We are looking for the lowest common denominator.

Of course that means we ALL must live at the lowest level of the lowest person to be truly equal.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join