It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Clinton curse kill a UN official who was to testify against former Hillary donor?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Man, the list grows and grows. Here we have UN official Mr John Ashe. Now, he was set to testify in a case regrading a business man who smuggled money into the US and was also on trial for tax fraud. This should not be a big deal until you learn that in 1998 he was linked to the Clinton White house and even stop in multiple times.

You see, this was the incident...

Ng was identified in a 1998 Senate report as the source of hundreds of thousands of dollars illegally funneled through an Arkansas restaurant owner, Charlie Trie, to the Democratic National Committee during the Clinton administration. (Ng was not charged with any crime.)

More money laundering it seems for the Clinton's. I wonder what cool military secret China got for that one.

Mr Ashe had a barbell land on his throat and was killed. They are saying heart attack but, I mean, we all investigate coincidence, right? UN and the local police seem to be at odds.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The Clinton legacy really is becoming a modern Typhoid Mary. I used to pooh-pooh the "Clinton body count," now? It's difficult to say this is just coincidental.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Un ah, no way.
"We were trying to stop corrosion, when we lubed up the dumbell, it was a little rusty, you see."

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
When I had read this earlier today in my news feed, I thought it was a joke. It looks like I should have paid more attention to it as it appears to be real. It is interesting that all of these people keep dying right before they take the stand.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Nothing like a crushed throat to cover up strangulation marks.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
"" Did the Clinton curse kill a UN official who was to testify against former Hillary donor? ""

Yes.

A curse that has links to many other "curses".

They are getting clever.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The Clinton legacy really is becoming a modern Typhoid Mary. I used to pooh-pooh the "Clinton body count," now? It's difficult to say this is just coincidental.

It is just coincidence. Considering the amount of people that the Clintons know and are connected to, I'm surprised this sort of thing does not happen more often.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I wonder how many people "died" mysteriously that were connected to past political families?

Especially people that knew a lot and were on the court dockets.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I wonder how many people "died" mysteriously that were connected to past political families?

Especially people that knew a lot and were on the court dockets.

Do the research and find out, if you are so inclined.

As far as the Clinton's, there has never been any connection made between them and those deaths. The "curse" has been made-up by the conspiracy nuts.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

This has been posted I think 2 other times.

Who is they? Early on it was reported as a heart attack in a local newspaper where he comes from, Antigua. Mainstream news has edited that. I edited the Wikipedia page myself.

Original post ATS

edit on 27-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

The Bushes know way more people than the Clintons and they don't have a long list of dead hostile witnesses.

As far as you being " surprised this sort of thing does not happen more often ", as the election and the investigations continue I'm sure that it will.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

It is just coincidence. Considering the amount of people that the Clintons know and are connected to, I'm surprised this sort of thing does not happen more often.

Either there is an inordinate amount of people waiting to testify against the Clinton's and their allies who just 'happen' to die in a strange accident or this is no coincidence. They are killers.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

The Bushes know way more people than the Clintons and they don't have a long list of dead hostile witnesses.

How did you come to that conclusion? Do you have a list of both families, whom they know and who are connected to them?

Here is a list of people that have met their untimely demise, that are also connected to Bush. Would you say thy are guilty of something, or is it coincidence? Hint: it's coincidence.

www.rense.com...

As far as you being " surprised this sort of thing does not happen more often ", as the election and the investigations continue I'm sure that it will.

I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

They are killers.

Prove it.

Otherwise it is just conspiracy fodder.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I think we should ask Vince Foster. Wait, we cant. He died just before testifying against Hillary...

He was wearing an immaculate suit, except for the fact that he was covered from head to toe in carpet fibers. He allegedly walked out into the woods and killed himself. But the bottoms of his shoes were clean. It had rained and no one else was able to walk to the location of his body without getting muddy shoes. He was right handed but the gun as in his left hand, backwards so his thumb was on the trigger. The entrance and exit wounds did not line up with the gun hand. There was no splatter of blood, bone, or brain as you would normally find after such an event. His body was found on an incline, with blood that ran UPHILL from the wound.

Apparently, he flopped around on the carpet in his office, then hovered out in to the woods, floated upside down in mid air, shot himself with the wrong hand while holding the gun backwards, then laid himself down on an incline after cleaning up the blood and brain splatter from the exit wound, and waited to be found.

Nah...its crazy conspiracy theories...

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

They are killers.

Prove it.

A statistical anomaly of this magnitude proves itself.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Nah...its crazy conspiracy theories...

That's exactly what it is.

5 separate investigations took place regarding his death and no foul play was ever found. He killed himself, with gun residue being found on his hands and a ripped-up note found in his briefcase.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

They are killers.

Prove it.

A statistical anomaly of this magnitude proves itself.

So you can't...got it.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

It is just coincidence.

There is no such thing in American politics.

As Bo Xian says.

If it happens it's planned that way.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

It is just coincidence.

There is no such thing in American politics.

As Bo Xian says.

If it happens it's planned that way.

Prove it. Otherwise, it's just a conspiracy that wastes our time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join