It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Why' of the barfight

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

No one is ugly to me. It's you that matters! Looks are nothing. The heart inside is all. I know your a good person!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR I feel bad looking too sometimes, it depends on the correct mirror...I look into a window pane and I'm a monster... look in the right mirror and I think I am the cats mow.
What matters like q says is the heart and good intentions, manners... smell can make make a heart melt... sometime no one get what I find to be good looking, because it don't have too much to do with looks.
Love is there for each and every person... and time getting to know weather a match is correct... your heart will tell you... maybe you are married and I'm just babbling? no need to answer, just so you aren't alone in feelings about appearances.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Only read the OP but know where your coming from but will offer a word of warning if I may?

Getting punched in the face does not really hurt all that much, it takes a good shot to take you down and most people do not ave that in them. If someone hits you in agression then laughing it off may seem like the best option but it can make them really angry so it might be better to pretend that you lost and leave.

I only say this as I had a similar situation about 10 years ago when an angry guy just kept hitting me badly and I was laughing at him, he was punching me in the skull and other than a bit of pain was going nowhere, he would hit me and I would say "Ooooooh that really hurt me bet your boyfreind thinks your great" for about 12 to 15 shots and he just got more angry, then his mate cracked me from behind and I got my head stamped on by 4 guys.

Broken arm, fractured skull and brain damage, spent 3 months in hospital. Lost my partner, job and had to sell my house.

If I had gone down early and pretended he won I would have gone home and just lept it off.

Some people are idiots, it might be better not to let them know this on occaion, hope your okay brother.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecificglad your alive!
Personally blood and broken bones is scary and okay... gross
I'm a female, what can I do?
If I ever hurt someone physically, I felt bad.
Again, glad your okay.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I just don't really understand the desire to inflict mortal harm on someone. I just think it's unfortunate for people who look at a total stranger and don't see a potential friend...

I am glad you are around to post.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join