It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-LGBT Focus on the Family Founder James Dobson Says Trump is Born Again "Baby Christian"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

LGBT people have families too. Typical right wing acrobatics.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: maria_stardust
a reply to: theantediluvian

To even remotely consider Trump as Chrisitian is an insult to the Christian community at large. It's laughable at best, cringeworthy at worst.

Let's just say a MORAL platform ain't the man's cup of tea. One would really have to suspend all belief to bite that bit of bait.
And who are you to decide who qualifies as a Christian?
Perhaps the biggest mouths in this thread should take a long hard look at themselves and their perversions before bad mouthing people that they know nothing of.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I hope he has accepted Christ. Good for him.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

He isn't 'Anti-LGBT' he is pro-family.

Typical left wing spin.

Help me out because my first instinct is that was brilliant trolling of the religious Right but I'm not 100% sure.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

And as we all know Christians are bad!

Yeah I never said that at all.

It makes sense that you might say that though as you yourself are unable to conceive of any difference between Islamic extremists who commit and support acts of terrorism and the overwhelming majority who don't, even among your own countrymen.

However, that is your weakness, your flawed character — not mine.

If you can't avoid sweeping generalizations of members of a religious group (or ethnic group, etc) — that's entirely on you — don't project on me.
edit on 2016-6-27 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I see the usual apologists are out in full force.

Bravo.

Trump is a huge loser. His Cult are also loser cucks.
Anyone who believes he is a Christian is deluded, loser cuck.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I hope no one is surprised by this blatant display of falsehoods & outright lies.
Dobson or any of the other christian "leaders" would suck Satan's flaming appendage if it meant any advance in their quest for power.
Nothing moral can be found in the minds of men like them.

K~

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Typical left wing spin.

Yeah, he is so pro-family, he has them with three or four different women.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: maria_stardust

To even remotely consider Trump as Chrisitian is an insult to the Christian community at large. It's laughable at best, cringeworthy at worst.

Let's just say a MORAL platform ain't the man's cup of tea. One would really have to suspend all belief to bite that bit of bait.
And who are you to decide who qualifies as a Christian?
Perhaps the biggest mouths in this thread should take a long hard look at themselves and their perversions before bad mouthing people that they know nothing of.

But you are perfectly willing to bad mouth people that you know nothing of, hypocrit much?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
That is funny. I would say the same thing about Dobson!

Sal

It's not big secret that Donald Trump is a giant baby but now we hear from prominent anti-LGBT rights proponent, James Dobson, that he is a giant born again "baby Christian."

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

You sure go out of your way to hate on Trump, not that I care just my opinion. Who cares what this guy said about Trump I mean really...who cares!? It's just one dumbass much more will follow.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BLee8127

You sure go out of your way to hate on Trump, not that I care just my opinion. Who cares what this guy said about Trump I mean really...who cares!? It's just one dumbass much more will follow.

To some of us, this is a big deal, to others not so much. In a few months we are going to elect the leader of our country, some of us are proud that we are able to elect this person, it was a right fought for a long time ago, and some of us lost ancestors in those battles. If you do not care for political discussions, I suggest you avoid reading them, and stay in your safe place. If you don't care, why comment?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

I don't have a safe space, I just don't see why people care what some preacher has to say, like were supposed listen. By the way this is not a political discussion, this is a discussion on the opinion of some evangelical moron.
edit on 27-6-2016 by BLee8127 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

a reply to: BubbaJoe

I don't have a safe space, I just don't see why people care what some preacher has to say, like were supposed listen. By the way this is not a political discussion, this is a discussion on the opinion of some evangelical moron.

This is a very high level evangelical moron, the right wing will repeat what these preachers say all day long. Some of us are tired of the evangelical BS, and will fight it at every step. Live your life, be a good person, if you believe in a sky fairy, so be it. Just be good to each other.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

We're not supposed to care that a blatant homophobe supports Trump; Gods anointed one to make America Great Again?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Typical left wing spin.

LGBT have families.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Trump is the most LGBT friendly candidate currently running besides Sanders, who is obviously not going to win the nomination under any circumstance

Yea it sucks he has to pander to the religious right because they are a large part of the republican loyalists. He doesn't need to be anti-LGBT to pander to them, though. His history of working with LGBT shows quite the opposite.

Fact is, there is nothing anti-LGBT about Trump which is worse than Hillary's verified history of being anti-LGBT and completely anti-gay marriage.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Nevermind Olaru12 I read your post wrong. I forgot it's harder to spot sarcasm on the Internet.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It's ironic because those far right Conservative Christians are "baby Christians" and haven't grown up yet.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
DP

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join