It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton, Warren give joint speech at rally, Pant suit nightmare. Please NO!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

How courageous!! Look at the 1%, fighting against the 1% and Wall Street, using Wall Street money!

#Imwithher

It is so wonderful that we finally have some down to earth women to lead the way. They are really stepping it up here. They care about the middle class, and minorities, and the LGBT community.

Truly revolutionary.

All of these lying politicians eventually show their true colors. It is always just a matter of time. Look at all of the "anti-establishment" politicians lining up to support this criminal.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I'm so pissed at this thread! It put the thought of scissoring in my mind and now I'm ready to puke.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I hate Clinton, but the OP comes off as a misogynist.

Do better.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Lol

I just woke up and I find this well thought out, insightful thread on the FRONT PAGE!!!

Heh heh heh

Go figure, do a serious, well researched, and sourced thread and you are lucky to get 10-20 comments.

Do a half assed thread on politics or farts even and you get front page!

I just read all the comments and they are priceless.

Thanks ATS

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Oh Lort, please help me.

I get so disgusted at the people that threaten to leave the country, but if these two jackasses get into office I'm going to have to either live in cave or buy a small island or something. Ugh.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

Do better.

Look everyone, ^^^ A Misogyn-o-phobe! ^^^

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: supremecommander

Do better.

Look everyone, ^^^ A Misogyn-o-phobe! ^^^

I'm not misogynist. I just don't think there should be women drivers let alone being president.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
I think Hillary should try to tie up the Kanye West vote by getting super giant silicone BUTT implants.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: introvert

You guys sure do sound like a bunch of scared teenage girls.

AND JUST WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT???

Nothing, if that's how you want to conduct yourselves.

Have fun with that.

Better damn well be inclusive of us all, or we get to call you a bigot.
Who am I kidding, we get to call you a bigot NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR DO!

That "proof of that" you speak of is because of the compromise on and cooperation with the right on the bill.

The mere thought of cooperation and compromise just appears to baffle, confuse, and bewilder to many minds. And short memories are becoming more and more prevalent too.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I think Hillary should try to tie up the Kanye West vote by getting super giant silicone BUTT implants.

You sound like you might need an implant of your own in an area proximal to the one you speak of for her.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: redempsh

originally posted by: redhorse

Maybe so. Fair enough. The difference that I see is that I don't see conversations like this as "harmless fun" though. Degrading women about their appearance is a cheap way to try to make them powerless. That has been my point.

So, any negative comment about an individual's appearance, is out of bounds if the individual is female? At least for males to make the comment?

I have to tell you, that is not the road to full participation in society as equals.

49% of the society is supposed to self-censure. Do you really expect free people to sign up for that? Could women? Do they conform to that now? Or do you expect & require more decorum from men than from women themselves?

Expecting that some categories of social commentary shall henceforth be off limits is sort of a charicature of the social justice warrior. "IF you don't agree with us, just shut up!"

That's a lot more degrading that gossiping about a stranger's exterior.

Yes.
It is ok to make fun of Donald Trump's hair and orange face.
Somehow, it seems to be ok to make fun of Mama June's big fat arse from the TV show 'Here comes Honey Boo Boo',
But it isn't ok to do the same to an evil old bag like Hillary Clinton.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

You sound like you might need an implant of your own in an area proximal to the one you speak of for her.

Maybe, but why?
I am not trying to get votes.... Hillary is.

Anyway, if it just a reference to my weiner, it still works just dandy.
edit on b000000302016-06-28T11:48:07-05:0011America/ChicagoTue, 28 Jun 2016 11:48:07 -05001100000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: redempsh

originally posted by: redhorse

Maybe so. Fair enough. The difference that I see is that I don't see conversations like this as "harmless fun" though. Degrading women about their appearance is a cheap way to try to make them powerless. That has been my point.

So, any negative comment about an individual's appearance, is out of bounds if the individual is female? At least for males to make the comment?

I have to tell you, that is not the road to full participation in society as equals.

49% of the society is supposed to self-censure. Do you really expect free people to sign up for that? Could women? Do they conform to that now? Or do you expect & require more decorum from men than from women themselves?

Expecting that some categories of social commentary shall henceforth be off limits is sort of a charicature of the social justice warrior. "IF you don't agree with us, just shut up!"

That's a lot more degrading that gossiping about a stranger's exterior.

Yes.
It is ok to make fun of Donald Trump's hair and orange face.
Somehow, it seems to be ok to make fun of Mama June's big fat arse from the TV show 'Here comes Honey Boo Boo',
But it isn't ok to do the same to an evil old bag like Hillary Clinton.

That isn't what I said at all. So, I will stoop down and pander to this But What About the Menz!? Ah... complaint.

It's not right to make fun of Donald Trump either. Poking fun at physical appearance is declasse and weak-minded. However, women in public positions are torn apart far more then men, and because women are still valued above all things for their physical appearance, these attacks have teeth.

Having said that, (and somewhat off topic) I do think that men are starting to be placed under more and more scrutiny for their physical appearance. It's getting to the point, where one can pull the rug out from under men because they are not fit enough almost as much as we can tear apart a woman because she is too old or fat or... whatever. Although I will still maintain women have a longer list of Not Good Enoughs, and men in positions of power still get a pass, while women in positions of power are subject to even more scrutiny than even most other women. Maybe in time things will degrade to the point where we just assess all of our public servants based on physical appearance regardless of gender, but we aren't there yet.

The only thing that has really been comparable, was an artists rendition of Donald Trump naked and with a small penis. That was wrong, and I think it crossed that line big time; because it had teeth (in large part because it still capitalized upon gender stereotypes). His reputation still seemed enough to shrug that off though, but I mean good grief.

So, sorry to spoil your little whine-fest because I wasn't paying enough attention to people being distracted by Donald Trumps hair and saying mean things, and but... but... he's a man, or... whatever your point was supposed to be, but A. I do pay attention and B. This thread was about Hillary anyway and C. In this context it's still horse #; women in power are scrutinized and torn apart far more over their physical appearance, and it makes more of a black mark upon their reputations and credibility.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join