It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton, Warren give joint speech at rally, Pant suit nightmare. Please NO!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

At least she probably knows how to keep his wig-warm.

Ahhh!
You slay 'em today!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: introvert

So, humor me, what's it like to live in a world where you can never, ever laugh because you might offend someone?

I laugh all the time. I just find humor more satisfying when it requires a bit more thought than the average fart joke.

Also, I don't care if people get offended. Apparently I may have offended a few people in this thread.
edit on 27-6-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I understand her choice.

Me too.
She needed to hit the Stairmaster YEARS AGO!

Easiest choice?
Pantsuit!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Actually, the imposter in Chief is a Marxist Muslim . . . as incongruous as that is.

He's so far left of center, I'm amazed he still has a right arm.

And he was born in Kenya...right?

Yup, this is comedy.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Rinse and repeat.

Make thread to insult someone or thing.

Get called out for being childish, play the victim.

This is so much fun.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Maybe if Hillary hadn't been relentlessly attacked when First Lady about her legs and cankles, she wouldn't be wearing pantsuits.

They did the trick. They successfully stopped the brutal derogatory assaults.

Go pantsuits!

Why is it ok to attack Republicans, but a Democrat female is off limits?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Actually, I couldn't personally care less where he was born since he had no say in the matter. Since there's a lot of 'choice' reference flying around in this thread, some of his choices which I find revealing are-
Bill Ayres
Rev Wright
Selective enforcement
Rule by fiat rather than passing or changing an actual law...

Stuff like that. I think Hillary will be worse. Much worse. I disagree with Obama. I dislike and distrust Hillary and the Clintons on a much more visceral level.

Trump will be a travesty. Clinton/Warren will be a tragedy.

And that's like, my opinion, man.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

'm not sure how you can take it seriously. You have a woman whose whole career is built on a fake heritage and profiting off of house flipping which then promptly became the worst thing EVAR when the housing market crashed ... telling us how awful and immoral and fake Donald Trump is.

I am part cherokee too, and much like Warren it's something only a DNA test can prove.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Yes you did....Sorry if I have scarred any of you with my new nightmare....Trump is a joke but maybe the joke is on me.
We are all fooked.
Cheers

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Women get torn to shreds on how they look.

Are you kidding me? Men are torn to shreds for how they look! Bush was constantly compared to a monkey, his ears were always the butt of jokes and his accent was constantly mocked.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Bill Ayres
Rev Wright

Neither of which had any control or influence on his presidency. The only purpose thay served were convinient distractions for Right Wingers to complain about. (Not saying you are one of them)

Selective enforcement

That's part of every presidency.

Rule by fiat rather than passing or changing an actual law...

Have to have congressional support to do that.

Stuff like that. I think Hillary will be worse. Much worse. I disagree with Obama. I dislike and distrust Hillary and the Clintons on a much more visceral level. Trump will be a travesty. Clinton/Warren will be a tragedy.

Clinton and/or Warren will be status quo. They will keep things moving along as we have been. No real change. That's not to say we are completely on the right track, but were not going to bomb completely, either.

Trump; I don't know. If the Reps keep control of congress, Trump stands to set this country back many years because we will see many regressive policies enacted. That's if Trump follows through on his ideas.

Trump is a bigger threat, in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

'm not sure how you can take it seriously. You have a woman whose whole career is built on a fake heritage and profiting off of house flipping which then promptly became the worst thing EVAR when the housing market crashed ... telling us how awful and immoral and fake Donald Trump is.

I am part cherokee too, and much like Warren it's something only a DNA test can prove.

Do you include it on your resume or check off boxes to make yourself a minority to take advantage of it? She did, and that's my beef with her.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Do you include it on your resume or check off boxes to make yourself a minority to take advantage of it? She did, and that's my beef with her.

NOPE.

But then again I would never run for a political office.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Well I guess if can't be part of the solution you'll just be part of the precipitate.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Trump is a bigger threat, in my opinion.

It's a discussion we're having in my own household, so I won't say I'm for sure right. But I can't think of a single thing Hillary could do at this point that would make me cast a POTUS vote for her.

I've been voting in presidential elections since '72 and I've never had more misgivings about any candidate in either major party than I do her.

Barring a cataclysmic event, one of those two individuals is going to be our next president. How far we have fallen.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Elizabeth Warren is a god damn idiot... She sits there and calls out how Trump makes his money, but she then endorses Hillary who, well, ummm, how has miss Hillary made all her money??? awkward.... Hillary cried poor house when Bill left office, but within 15-16 years she has well over $140 million??? Yea, I trust a lady like her...

I can't believe how easily these politicians just lie through their teeth... It's honestly scary..

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
a reply to: stosh64

I can't believe how easily these politicians just lie through their teeth... It's honestly scary..

Do you hear the throngs of cheering seals? That's why.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
2016 Clinton/Warren versus Trump/ ?

I thought it was going to be Sanders .

But with C/W they could play the sex card infinitely more.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Well I guess if can't be part of the solution you'll just be part of the precipitate.

Lame.

But I can't think of a single thing Hillary could do at this point that would make me cast a POTUS vote for her.

Me neither. I will be staying home on election day. Many people think I am a staunch supporter of her's, but I simply like to debate with the nuts that think she is pure evil.

Barring a cataclysmic event, one of those two individuals is going to be our next president. How far we have fallen.

I completely agree.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Many people think I am a staunch supporter of her's, but I simply like to debate with the nuts that think she is pure evil.

You're welcome.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join